Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to zoom the tape of the landfill, it's hard to make out even zoomed, but the body did seem to have blue bottoms on to me. But every time I think I had a handle as to whether I was looking at the legs, or arms the helecopter shifted and rotated and I'm not sure. I also thought the remains looked bigger until they lifted the bag. It seemed pretty light by the posture of the carriers. Just my observations and opinions of the tape.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I thought I saw blue shorts with blue trim and a very bloated torso at one point in that video. Which with the heat would fit. But, I knew what to look for so that may have clouded my view.

I'm praying for this sweet girl. Does anyone know if her biological father's name is Beau? I noticed 2 people with her last name (on her FB friend's list) have been deleted within the past few hours.

On Facebook, if you search Kaytlynn Cargill and then click on the "Videos" link, there are 2 videos of Kaytlynn when she was 11 1/2-12. (FYI: We cannot share the links here.)

I have a very bad feeling about this case. Earlier on it seemed like the other kids may have been responsible. If, God forbid, they had done something or an accident happened and they panicked, I could see them not wanting to bring the dog back and face her parents and it is possible that they could have left her in the dumpster.

Then someone posted Kaytlynn's YouNow profile.<modsnip> My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, hopefully she is found safe soon.
<modsnip>

:welcome:

On Facebook, if you search Kaytlynn Cargill and then click on the "Videos" link, there are 2 videos of Kaytlynn when she was 11 1/2-12. (FYI: We cannot share the links here.)

Hmmm. The comment on the very bottom of her missing FB page (The Aware Foundation), from 1 hr ago .... ????

I thought I saw blue shorts with blue trim and a very bloated torso at one point in that video. Which with the heat would fit. But, I knew what to look for so that may have clouded my view.

:welcome4:

I cannot believe they filmed the body and I am even more astonished the ME did not put up a tent for privacy! I think you are correct about the torso and from what I could tell the bottoms were blue jean material (I think they were shorts, but I cannot be certain).

Hmmm. The comment on the very bottom of her missing FB page (The Aware Foundation), from 1 hr ago .... ????

I have seen a couple of statements claiming the body at Arlington Landfill is Kaytlynn and I think it is just people assuming and making statements because of their perception of what they have heard or read. From what I can tell, there has not been anything stating LE believes it is her. I do always jump to attention a little when I read those statements though!

I watched the video, then realized I didn't know what she was wearing and went back to missing poster. My heart sunk.

[video=twitter;877988050856443905]https://twitter.com/wfaalauren/status/877988050856443905[/video]

Guess they were removed.

Oh no!! This is so sad. RIP young one. Gone too soon.

[video=twitter;877988271732740096]https://twitter.com/BrandonToddFOX4/status/877988271732740096[/video]

[video=twitter;877988668421558272]https://twitter.com/HomaBashNBC5/status/877988668421558272[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member