GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

That article seems to indicate that these people are not known to the family. But I have a hard time believing that because Shavon let them in, and we have 4 POI 24-hours after the abduction. That never happens!

I agree. I think some details are being left out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please let there be an FBI stakeout ready to rescue this girl. They look like savages.

Jumping on the thread as the news of Shavon's abduction was shared on my FB newsfeed from a post written apparently by her teacher that as of right now, has been shared almost 300,000 times!! I'm in NC so obviously social media is helping spread the word.

I saw someone ask upthread about the ransom that was demanded. <modsnip>

Do we know if Shavon has some type of learning or emotional disability that could have made her more susceptible to being taken advantage of? Is that kind of thing relevant in cases like this?

<modsnip>

Again, I don't know if my question is even pertinent, but wanted to include it here for all of you just in case. Luckily, social media is sharing her posts like WILDFIRE so hopefully someone in the area knows where little Shavon is, or some info about the 4 POI ![/FONT][/COLOR]

Surely not. She's 25. She'd had to have had Shavon at 12. I realize that's possible but good lord.

Speculating here: Maybe Shavon lives w/ relatives bec/ birth mother was so young. Check out Laporshya's video list on YouTube. Four or five of the vids are quite offensive and a young girl walks thru the room at one point. Hard to say whether it's Shavon or not. In any case, this is no Lindbergh or Greenlease-style mega-ransom case. I think the whole thing is personal. Drug-related, retaliation, threat for custody, trafficking, plus at least a dozen other motives could be involved here bec/ it appears that the 4 POIs and victim's family are somehow connected. Maybe thru bio father or bio mother or both, but the key appears to be the parents and their circle of "acquaintances." Based on the records HIM_Darling posted, these 4 perps aren't community service-minded folks. God help that little girl, and deliver her from the hands of the criminal/s holding her.
Also, as brilliantly noted above by missgulfsouth, perhaps the "ransom" is a demand not to testify ag/ a certain person who is up for some big rap.

Speculating here: Maybe Shavon lives w/ relatives bec/ birth mother was so young. Check out Laporshya's video list on YouTube. Four or five of the vids are quite offensive and a young girl walks thru the room at one point. Hard to say whether it's Shavon or not. In any case, this is no Lindbergh or Greenlease-style mega-ransom case. I think the whole thing is personal. Drug-related, retaliation, threat for custody, trafficking, plus at least a dozen other motives could be involved here bec/ it appears that the 4 POIs and victim's family are somehow connected. Maybe thru bio father or bio mother or both, but the key appears to be the parents and their circle of "acquaintances." Based on the records HIM_Darling posted, these 4 perps aren't community service-minded folks. God help that little girl, and deliver her from the hands of the criminal/s holding her.
Also, as brilliantly noted above by missgulfsouth, perhaps the "ransom" is a demand not to testify ag/ a certain person who is up for some big rap.

Oh I definitely think it's personal. Moo

Plus, at least 2 of the , I mean POI, are all over youtube, FB and MySp. I don't have time right now to scroll through all the YT vids and photos on MySp and FB, but several, under the search terms for female POI and the male named DO include young females who may or may not be Shavon.
My current guess is that LE knows the whole story and is simply trying to locate the "gang of 4."
Interesting that Shavon's grandfather was quoted in a local news article saying, "Police told us not to comment."
That can mean many things in situations like this, and most of them are bad.
This poor child is a pawn in a nasty, dangerous, illegal game being played by corrupt adults.
May she live to testify against the lot of them.

I am so concerned for this darling child...

Hopefully having the 4 POI's ID'd so soon means the FBI/LE are hot on their trail(s)...

The POI's:
1498795633-amber-alert-shavon.JPG

Police are looking for four persons of interest in connection with her disappearance: Darius Fields, 26; Michael Titus, 19; Laporshya Polley, 25; and Devontae Owens, 24.
Police are searching for a white four-door sedan with damage to the rear passenger side of the vehicle in connection with the case.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...issing-lancaster-girl-may-abducted-police-say

Ugh what do these punkass people have to do with Shavon! Let her go already!

Oops I posted this to the wrong thread, but I am sending out more prayers and bright white energy to bringing Shavon home. Please everyone join in with me in sending those prayers and great positive vibrations to Shavon and her family. &#10084;&#65039;&#55357;&#56911;&#55356;&#57340;

Was hoping for good news this morning. Please let today be the day Shavon comes home SAFE! :bump:

I'm trying to figure out what the point of calling family is unless he wanted a ransom. Why notify family you're doing a kidnapping and not just try to make a clean getaway?

Either a ransom, or a taunt (kidnapping is vengeance for something). Then factor in that the kidnapping may well have a combination of poorly thought out motives.

One good thing about Lancaster is that though it is being swallowed by DFW, it is still somewhat rural. Most of the people living there have lived there for a very long time. This means that the four people being sought as persons of interest are not likely to have out of area ties etc. Ideally, they will have no place to go.

It really is. I'm not a sleuther really I just read and give my thoughts. I fear for this girl. My first thoughts as ashamed as I am to say were that it was a hoax and Lancaster police pulled trigger too early because of what happened to Kaytlynn Cargill in Bedford but with FBI involved now I think she's probably really in danger. So sad and I hope she's found safe and perps are caught.

Don't be ashamed. I thought something similar. It seems so crazy that any adult , mature kidnapper would make those calls, I thought there was more to the story. I also thought this would be resolved very quickly and she'd be home safe. I don't know what I think today. :please: be brave, little one.

ETA Looks like the ' adult, mature' portion of my post was correct after just seeing the POI's named. At least we have something to go on.

Ugh what do these punkass people have to do with Shavon! Let her go already!

I have a crapload of Lancaster people on my FB and I wrote a post to them and hare the s@# out if it, Begging them to let her go and explaining what happens to child killers in prison !! I have no doubt one of them will see a share , I hope someone gets to them , I am so worried too, but now that they have been named I hope they don't kill her :(

Good thing about 4 POI's is that we can pray one of them has a conscious and was raised better than this and will / can do the right thing before it's too late.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back