GUILTY CA - Aramazd Andressian, 5, South Pasadena, 18 April 2017 #3

Since LE thinks he tried to commit suicide I wonder if he will hang himself in jail since he told LE where to find the body. That's the easy way out. I hope he suffers the rest of his life in prison but yet again some adapt to prison life real well and us taxpayers will support him like all the other inmates.

I'm going to throw this out there but I wonder if he was sexually abusing little Ara only because he made up that story about his Moms BF abusing him. Which was weird. I also read that little Ara was asked about going to his Dads and he said he didn't want to talk about it. Could it be that little Ara defended himself from Dad touching him after Disneyland and threatened to tell Mom?

I have Gigi's tweeter account up and will keep an eye out if she tweets or is it twitters...

Now they have an animal shelter piece on....

Do we know if his (current) attorney was present or not when he told them where Ara's body could be found?

Reports say his new attorney met with him for the first time on Saturday. AA Sr revealed the location of AA Jr's remains on Friday.

So no, his attorney wasn't present. But he may not have retained this new attorney by then.

It is about 8:40am there in California, right?

:eek:nline:

I have Gigi's tweeter account up and will keep an eye out if she tweets or is it twitters...

Now they have an animal shelter piece on....

Here is another reporter tweeting. Thanks, Niner!

[video=twitter;881893749533548545]https://twitter.com/rubygonzales2/status/881893749533548545[/video]

In Alhambra Court for arraignment of Aramazd Andressian Sr who is charged with killing his son.

It is about 8:40am there in California, right?

:eek:nline:

Yes. Courts usually start late. It all depends on how the judge runs his courtroom. Arraignments are short maybe 5 min. His attorney will ask for a lower bail but hopefully it won't be lowered because he was arrested in Las Vegas as they thought he was a flight risk heading to a Country with no extradition to the US

Here is another reporter tweeting. Thanks, Niner!

[video=twitter;881893749533548545]https://twitter.com/rubygonzales2/status/881893749533548545[/video]

In Alhambra Court for arraignment of Aramazd Andressian Sr who is charged with killing his son.

Hey! Do you want me to do to the tweets? I have problem doing them right now!

:judge:

[video=twitter;881905470516084737]https://twitter.com/GigiGraciette/status/881905470516084737[/video]

Well - since the tweet says cameras allowed - all we have to do is have someone find us a link!

I'm not the greatest at searching for stuff.... :pcguru:

TIA! If someone does find a link! :findinglink:

Isn't this the new attorney?

Yes, but he also spoke about the case a few weeks ago:

https://youtu.be/vYm-wSKcHW0

He apparently speaks on KTLA regarding high profile cases. He spoke about the Cosby verdict as well.

He very well may have been retained by Friday, but all I have read is that he met with his client for the first time on Saturday.

If anyone can find a link stating when Rodriguez was hired to represent AA Sr, please post it. Thanks!

Yes, but he also spoke about the case a few weeks ago:

https://youtu.be/vYm-wSKcHW0

He apparently speaks on KTLA regarding high profile cases. He spoke about the Cosby verdict as well.

He very well may have been retained by Friday, but all I have read is that he met with his client for the first time on Saturday.

If anyone can find a link stating when Rodriguez was hired to represent AA Sr, please post it. Thanks!

Since he was a former DA most likely in cahoots with DA office. They probably all golf together including the judge. My friends Dad works for LA Sheriffs is a lieutenant believe me this stuff goes on.

I would guess those probably came from the trail leading down to the lake at Vista Point. I hope they are not defense scratches from a little 5 year old fighting for his life. :tantrum:

Just making these types of comments hurts my heart. I hope to God whatever he did to Ara that child did not have to feel terror at the hands of his own flesh and blood. It chills me to the bone.

I'm super late replying to my own question lol but yes that's exactly why I was asking. I was wondering if they could have possibly been from Piqui fighting back. I hope LE ruled they were self inflicted or like someone said from being at Cachuma and digging or whatever. I hate to think he did something so ugly that poor baby fought back.

Since he was a former DA most likely in cahoots with DA office. They probably all golf together including the judge. My friends Dad works for LA Sheriffs is a lieutenant believe me this stuff goes on.

Oh, I can totally believe that!!

Well - since the tweet says cameras allowed - all we have to do is have someone find us a link!

I'm not the greatest at searching for stuff.... :pcguru:

TIA! If someone does find a link! :findinglink:

I'm llooking but can't find a live stream link. No worries there will be a video recording after. These things are short. He will plead not guilty and Defense attorney will try to get a lower bail but he's a flight risk to another country so I'm sure it will still be kept at a large amount. I heard his relatives have lots of money. That's a concern.

From Gigi's page (reporter that has been following the story)

‪"9:13 Not guilty plea has just been entered for Aramazd Andressian Sr. Bail set at $10 million dollars
-------
9:12 Waiting for Judge's final approval. If OK'd Fox 11 will broadcast live.
-------
9:03am It appears the judge will allow TV cameras inside court. Little Ara's mother is here, along with her immediate family
Prosecutor and Andressian's defense attorney have stepped behind closed doors to meet. Not sure if that means anything yet but I have a feeling something is up.
---------
Day 74
Multiple sources confirm to me that it was Aramazd Andressian Sr who told police where they could find his son's body.
It happened just hours after he arrived in Los Angeles on Friday, extradited from Las Vegas where police say he had spent the last 47 days partying.
Andressian Sr will be arraigned on a charge of murder today. His attorney Ambrosio Rodriguez who Friday, before little Ara's body was found, released a statement calling the case against his client "a perfect example of mob mentality and rush to judgement that the Sheriff's department had"
has indicated his client will enter a not guilty plea today.
You can also watch online at Foxla.com/live"

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialGigiGraciette/posts/10155527527504250:0

Okay, but let's please not make assumptions and blanket accusations.

Until there are known facts to suggest otherwise, let's assume the court will follow the law, the evidence will speak for itself, and that little Ara will get the justice that he deserves.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back