Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_1de694e8-6576-11e7-97df-7bed9da8df3d.html

The property owners of the Solebury abandoned house, the cornfield, and the Bensalem house that was searched today are named in this article. The same owners own all three locations. That can't be a coincidence. I'm not certain what the rules are on sleuthing them here since they are not named as suspects in anything yet, though.

"An affidavit of probable cause indicates that police came into contact with Cosmo DiNardo on Feb. 9 and he was in possession of a Savage Arms 20-gauge shotgun; he is not allowed to possess weapons because he previously had been involuntarily committed to a mental institution. The original weapons charge had been dismissed May 30, and Assistant District Attorney Megan B. Brooks authorized the refiling of the charge Monday. He was arraigned by video Monday afternoon, and bail was set at 10 percent of $1 million.

On Sunday night,*the investigation led police to a house in the 2800 block of Aquetong Road in Solebury, which is owned by Sandra DiNardo."

Tom Meo is a gas station attendant here in Doylestown. Always friendly when he pumped my gas. I pray he is OK. This is just too wacky.

1e85c147c5f3e93e61fae8ba90016e53.jpg
acef62c7efb7a5ca33f6d1687dcc2e8d.jpg

Screen shots of backhoe.
Thank you the pics...it's worth a 1000 words....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;884536321527746562]https://twitter.com/PhillyNewsGuy/status/884536321527746562[/video]

per this link, Sturgis' dad has been instructed to keep quiet.

http://www.trentonian.com/article/TT/20170710/NEWS/170719989

"Police seemed to be fixated on a abandoned property on the 2800 block of Aquetong Road in rural Solebury, where a vehicle of one of the men was recovered on Sunday night in the garage. A 68-acre corn field on the 6000 block of Lower York Road, which is Route 202, also appears to be a focus of investigators, with Weintraub stating it has “investigative relevance.”

Both properties are owned by the Dinardo family of Bensalem.

Police sources say one of the relatives of the Dinardo family picked up one of the missing boys. The Dinardo relative, however, is not missing.

A phone message left at the Dinardo family home in Bensalem was not returned."

"Sturgis’ dad said he was instructed not to speak with the press when he was reached by phone on Monday afternoon.

Before he was censored, however,*he told Philly.com that his son’s car was recovered at Peddler’s Village and that Meo’s car was found in the garage of the abandoned property on Aquetong Road. Both locations are a little more than a mile apart from each other, with the corn field that is being searched smack dab in the center of them."

Jimi went to LaSalle a private all boys catholic school. The others did not go there. Jimi is a current freshman at Loyola University of Maryland.

Whoa. I'm local and have been following these disappearances, but this thread exploded while I was at work today! Great job everyone. Lots of good info to come home to.

Based on a particular photo posted on Mark and Tom's thread ... I have a feeling the four men are going to be found very, very soon, but ... not alive ... :(.

Feeling terrible for them and their families ....

Would be interesting to know if anyone connected to or working for the concrete plant owner has a rap sheet !

Can we post a name if someone becomes a poi ?

Awfully strange place to dump a large amount of concrete slabs in this area... looks like crops (corn?) and trees --- and the dumped cement looks fresh. :(
So, wouldn't the person who may have put the cement slabs there have heavy equipment knowledge, and also have access to a backhoe or whatever ?
Not trying to accuse anyone unfairly-- just speculating.

So sorry for the fams of the missing young men !!!

In which photo is everyone seeing fresh cement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrest made amid search for 4 missing men in Bucks County

MIDDLETOWN TWP., Pa. (WPVI) --

"An arrest has been made amid the search for four missing men in Bucks County.

Cosmo DiNardo, 20, was taken into custody on Monday and charged with a firearms possession offense from February.

It was not yet known if DiNardo is suspected of having any involvement in the disappearance of the four men."

[video=twitter;884538681293459458]https://twitter.com/6abc/status/884538681293459458[/video]

"An affidavit of probable cause indicates that police came into contact with Cosmo DiNardo on Feb. 9 and he was in possession of a Savage Arms 20-gauge shotgun; he is not allowed to possess weapons because he previously had been involuntarily committed to a mental institution. The original weapons charge had been dismissed May 30, and Assistant District Attorney Megan B. Brooks authorized the refiling of the charge Monday. He was arraigned by video Monday afternoon, and bail was set at 10 percent of $1 million.

On Sunday night,*the investigation led police to a house in the 2800 block of Aquetong Road in Solebury, which is owned by Sandra DiNardo."

I don't know if this is ok to ask, so mods please moderate.

I'd like to know more about the "involuntary commitment to a mental hospital" involving DiNardo.

I wonder what the backstory is there....

Some very disturbing posts on fb calling him out and talking about things he said to others.

Can you let us know what Facebook pages?

"Sturgis’ dad said he was instructed not to speak with the press when he was reached by phone on Monday afternoon.

Before he was censored, however,*he told Philly.com that his son’s car was recovered at Peddler’s Village and that Meo’s car was found in the garage of the abandoned property on Aquetong Road. Both locations are a little more than a mile apart from each other, with the corn field that is being searched smack dab in the center of them."

It is just weird. I understand that some of the young men have drug histories. But don't drug deaths occur during one drug deal or during drive bys or overdoses?

This seems like different occasions, different locations where their cars
were left, etc.

Something is just not typical about these missing persons cases.

Does someone have a timeline of when each young man went missing. Location last seen or where car was found?

In which photo is everyone seeing fresh cement?

I think that would be the second pic. The area looks darker. What might they be using the detector for? To find what? Metals? Coins? Belt buckle? Keys? I don't know....IMO

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

What can't we merge all three threads?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members