Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been lurking all day... its been hard to keep up, and I havent been able to post.

As many have mentioned the suspected oil tank... I can tell you that for sure is an oil tank indicitve of those found throughout our area. The question still remains what exactly are they looking for in that tank. Other posters have brought up the possibility of remains or other evidence being dropped into the vent pipe of the tank. These tanks at most would have a 1-1/2' - 2" vent and fill lines. This one that was retrieved looks to be in bad shape,

-I want to reiterate as some other posters have today, that this search area is very interesting because the lack of previously disturbed soil. It was good to see some other backhoe/equipment operators post today their thoughts align with mine.... from what we see on the aerials this soil wasnt disturbed in the last 4-7 days, at least not at the depth they appear to be digging.

I deeply suspect there is some other criminal action being investigated here that is separate from the disappearances and the alleged crimes committed by CD.

There's a lot of cogs in this wheel....

I don't get it, FBI have been digging in a hole for 3 days and no bodies. CD did not have time to dig that deep nor IMO would waste much time disposing of them. They should have a bunch of dogs running around that 90 acres searching.

How long do you think till the affluenza defense is used for CD. I can see that happening.

When this is all over I am sure there will be multiple arrests. No way one 20 something year old did this all by himself. Just tragic because I am sure the motive will be such a senseless one.

I know nothing about CD or his family. I do have recent experience with the commitment process and a child diagnosed with mental illness.

A person files a petition to have a person held (called a 302). You have to give recent, detailed and specific examples of your concerns that demonstrate an immediate threat of harm to themselves or others. If the petition is granted, they are held for 72 hours for an evaluation. Then there is a hearing at the end of the 72 hours to determine if the person can be held longer. At this point, the original petitioner is finished and the doctors become the petitioners for a longer commitment.

During the time at the mental health facility, the petitioner (in my case I was the parent of a young adult), I was not allowed to talk to any doctors or receive any information unless my child signed an authorization. My child did not. Hearings are periodically held to see when the person is no longer a threat to themselves or others and will be released when deemed no longer a threat. My child was released and ordered 90 days of outpatient. If the outpatient was not followed, my child would be ordered to return for inpatient care.

Once discharged, unless your child authorizes it, you receive no information. Your only recourse is to seek a 302 commitment again if they meet the criteria of an immediate threat of harm to themselves or others.

It is very hard to read or hear public comments about what parents or families should have or could have done with a loved one who is mentally ill. My child was living homeless in the dead of winter in Philly and I was finally able to convince him to come home with me. I was able to have him committed that evening.

There is also the misconception that the mentally ill can know when they aren't well and reach out for help. That hasn't been my experience. My child recently had an issue with his medication due to issues with his outpatient provider and the pharmacy. Once his meds were not right, his functionality declined. He thought he could get it fixed on his own but was getting a run around and he wasn't able to push the provider for assistance because he wasn't at full capacity. I became aware, and with his permission helped him get help for the right medication. If he wouldn't have given me permission, I would not have been able to help him.

My heart breaks for the 4 young men, their families and the tragedy of it all.

I'm so sorry for what you went through...that must have been hell for you. I had a loved one with mental illness who was also hospitalized on an involuntary hold. It's a very, very difficult thing. I'll also mention that most people with mental illness are not violent.

I don't get it, FBI have been digging in a hole for 3 days and no bodies. CD did not have time to dig that deep nor IMO would waste much time disposing of them. They should have a bunch of dogs running around that 90 acres searching.

They have been searching other areas and ways as well.

mod note: To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. If you are missing a post it is because it violated our TOS. Please do not repost it.
:tyou:

What video are you talking about watching?
The link may not work, but it's supposedly of family members getting into it.

[video=twitter;885295394070155264]https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29/status/885295394070155264[/video]

I think a call was made and help arrived. There is no way in God's green earth that he was skilled enough to dispose of the boys (if in fact they are dead and not running) on his own. There is more going on here. I also think what was removed was old evidence or a prior crime. Someone is talking and giving them information.

RSBM

Agreed.
I doubt that this was about some 'fight' between young men-- it just feels like the missing B4 stumbled onto something and had to be silenced.

So sad. This case seems evil and vicious -- as in someone who didn't want evidence brought to light.
Who knows ?

:moo:

Did they find anything when searching the multiple Dinardo houses?

For all we know one of the missing is the informant. Wouldn't that spin things in a different direction! I just think with 90 acres and they homed in on this spot pretty quickly I have to believe someone is talking. You just don't get lucky like this. Is anyone else thinking someone is spilling their guts?

The link may not work, but it's supposedly of family members getting into it.

[video=twitter;885295394070155264]https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29/status/885295394070155264[/video]

I see it now. Thank you.

This really breaks my heart, to see them in pain :( I hope they get answers soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hot and humid as hell, and the families have been holding vigil at the site of the dig. And, their emotions have to be utterly raw. This has been going on since Saturday for most of them (longer for Jimi's family). I would ask everyone not to make too much of this.

Ive been lurking all day... its been hard to keep up, and I havent been able to post.

As many have mentioned the suspected oil tank... I can tell you that for sure is an oil tank indicitve of those found throughout our area. The question still remains what exactly are they looking for in that tank. Other posters have brought up the possibility of remains or other evidence being dropped into the vent pipe of the tank. These tanks at most would have a 1-1/2' - 2" vent and fill lines. This one that was retrieved looks to be in bad shape,

-I want to reiterate as some other posters have today, that this search area is very interesting because the lack of previously disturbed soil. It was good to see some other backhoe/equipment operators post today their thoughts align with mine.... from what we see on the aerials this soil wasnt disturbed in the last 4-7 days, at least not at the depth they appear to be digging.

I deeply suspect there is some other criminal action being investigated here that is separate from the disappearances and the alleged crimes committed by CD.

There's a lot of cogs in this wheel....

Yes, that could be true but it would be a shame to divert resources away from the search of the 4 recently missing. You would think there would be some urgency to that task, even if they knew of other older crimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I doubt that this was about some 'fight' between young men-- it just feels like the missing B4 stumbled onto something and had to be silenced."

But of the 4, I wonder if all were on the same side. Between the rumors out there and parents getting into it on scene, this could be a very complicated case.

My apologies ... I've been registered awhile but haven't posted much ... can someone tell me what the acronyms SSBM, RSBM, and SSABM (I think) mean? Thanks so much.

I haven't seen this article posted here, but apologize if I overlooked it. It gives quite a description of the real estate investments by DiNardo's family.

Cosmo DiNardo, 20, the son of Antonio and Sandra, was ordered held on $5 million cash bail for allegedly being in possession of a car belonging to one of the missing men. The high bail comes a day after his family posted $100,000 bond to free the young man after he was initially held on gun charges while District Attorney Matt Weintraub described him as a person of interest in the confounding case.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-Estate-Holdings-434155333.html#ixzz4mfgXdG5N
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | NBCPhiladelphia on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members