Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean had a lot of tattoos on his chest. I'm not sure if any other had tattoos? Perhaps they could easily identify him from tattoos.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I didnt realize that. Yes, that probably did help with identificaiton.

Could it be that Cosmo was a "closer" friend to Dean, and as such, didn't harm Dean the way he may have harmed the others, leaving them "unrecognizable/unidentifiable?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tattoos, most likely.

So - they could only identify one boy right off the bat? What does that mean for the others?

I know they are probably down there - but why would they only say one name if they knew the others were there. It hasnt been too long that they would be decomposed beyond recognition.

You don't know what was done to the bodies before they were buried.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Could dean have been the last one put in. Could he have helped cd hide the bodies and then last minute cd took him out? Got worried he would talk or always had the intention. Pure speculation.

D.A. said if he manages to come up with the bail, it's "his prerogative", but they're working on the homicide charges.

I hope that Daddy is not raising the cash right now. He probably could. It would be absolutely awful if he got out and fled. Don't want to express an opinion on the parents, but I'm sure a lot here are thinking some similar thoughts to mine.
Parents aren't going to bail him out now. They love their son just like the other parents and I'm sure they just trying to wrap their brains around all that's happening. They are hurting to, I can't imagine being in their shoes.

We'll see what develops by the presser at 11:00 am tomorrow.

What time do mom and pops meet with the grand jury?

I have not read a specific time, other than on Thursday.

It seems pretty inconceivable to kill 4 people, bury them almost 12.5 feet down...all by your schizophrenic self.
RIP Dean...and to the 3 not yet brought home.
Cosmo hell awaits you.

As much as he could have had an accomplice, after reading about the equipment that was already on the property - he very well could have acted alone. It blows my mind that he would be able to do it, but it definitely isn't impossible.

If he used a backhoe, it's easy to get the compaction. I've compacted trenches just using the wheels with a bucket of material.

Same here..but once they start digging it back up should have been able to notice the ground had been recently dug. But could make it so it's tough to tell from above before breaking ground..

Could dean have been the last one put in. Could he have helped cd hide the bodies and then last minute cd took him out? Pure speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

That has actually crossed my mind a couple of times now.

Sick ****.

In any case, I think there is a good chance of more arrests coming once phone records are dissected. I mean, I can believe that he somehow killed them all by himself, but there is little to no way that he handled the cleanup/coverup all by himself. Unless, of course, this was meticulously planned and processed beforehand, which would lead one to believe that at least one co-conspirator was involved. JMO.
That hole could have already been dug up days or weeks ago. This could have been completely premeditated... like, for a long time.

How did he pull this off by himself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Why not? His family had the right equipment. Serial killers do it. He looked like a large, strong enough guy. You shoot them execution sty,e they fall in grave. RIP young men

I think the grave was dug before he killed them. Pre meditated.

So - they could only identify one boy right off the bat? What does that mean for the others?

I know they are probably down there - but why would they only say one name if they knew the others were there. It hasnt been too long that they would be decomposed beyond recognition.

I'm thinking he burned them after killing them. :( Probably why it's hard to identify the bodies. My stomach is rolling and my heart is breaking for their families.

The dogs are heroes! With all those acres, they nailed it! But to think you can bury four people on your property and get away with it....uhhhhhh.....no.

Could it be that Cosmo was a "closer" friend to Dean, and as such, didn't harm Dean the way he may have harmed the others, leaving them "unrecognizable/unidentifiable?"

or perhaps Dean was the only one with readily available dental records thus more quickly identified?

On the other hand, wouldn't it be a safe back up plan to "act crazy" and play up any mental health diagnosis? Not condoning it.

I, from the beginning, wasn't sure CD is the perp, but I 100% think he is involved.

His Mom and Dad owned construction and concrete businesses.. so he may have used some equipment for those in digging the grave.

I believe I read there was a backhoe already on the property, but that doesn't mean it was used and probably not as the tracks would have been easily seen and hard to cover. However any professional would have never buried them on property they owned in the age of cell phones and such. From a criminal perspective a poorly thought out crime.

"....these dogs could smell these four boys 12 and a half feet down"

That's how I heard it. Four boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members