Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like someone else said previously, just because his parents have money ( and I read somewhere that his parents have tax liens) that doesn't mean he has access to cash. I have family that has money but the kids don't. They have to make their own.
Re: his selling sneakers etc

I too find myself thinking that DF might be an accomplice to the other 3 murders... with JTP possibly being for a different reason "owing money" and then CD told BR about it and he proposed a "favor" with the other 2. The reason I have this opinion is the shots fired on Sat. I highly doubt he held the boys until then to kill them but that on Sat after the act was done got the last witness out of the way and that's why he is on top and the only one identified at the moment. JMO though.

This is kind of my thinking... I don't want to speak badly of the dead. But if BR and DF were best friends, then maybe DF and CD were supposed to take care of the others. We already know that DF willingly left with CD in a car.

Was JTP also a witness? Or was he in the wrong place at the wrong time and was just the "practice" round? Where was DF on Wed?

I also wonder if maybe DF tried to back out at the last minute when it started getting real and that's why his life was taken as well. Or CD just went off the deep end and decided to kill him too because he didn't trust him to not rat him out later.

So many possibilities.. of course these are just my theories and should not be taken as fact.

A new FBI tip line? Interesting they are still looking for even MORE information.

I had no idea BR was out on bail. Thanks for clarifying that. OMG.

So BR and CD were friends

BR and Dean are friends. Any other links to victims?

Have we established friendships with CD and all 4 victims?

Not sure if we've established friendships 100%. But I think possible acquaintances for sure. Ya know...at the same parties, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family of JP distributed a biography of him, which leads me to believe his remains are not suspected/known to be in the hole.

BR is out on bail? I wonder if LE is investigating his whereabouts that weekend. JMO.

Did I hear him correctly, he said they are looking at other sites?

BR is out on bail? I wonder if LE is investigating his whereabouts that weekend. JMO.
Given how thorough they have been so far, I'd be absolutely shocked if it wasn't checked out.

I thought with DF's identification we were getting close to tightening things down. It sounds like we are still only at the start of this. I can't believe how strange this is.

Family of JP distributed a biography of him, which leads me to believe his remains are not suspected/known to be in the hole.

This is very interesting - I am waiting to see the biography but wondering what purpose it would possibly serve.

yes. the family has multiple properties, but i wonder if there are sites other than those

Hi, all... First time poster, longtime lurker. I'm obviously from Philly and know New Hope well. I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks that there may be a chance that Timothy Creaser, a 20-something male from Croydon, PA would possibly be in with found bodies.

Why do you think that? Not being snarky :) Just don't see the connection.

Or damage control for possible news on what brought these guys together?

Hi, all... First time poster, longtime lurker. I'm obviously from Philly and know New Hope well. I'm just wondering if anyone else thinks that there may be a chance that Timothy Creaser, a 20-something male from Croydon, PA would possibly be in with found bodies.
Nothing would surprise me anymore :(

Do we have SM sites on the rest of the missing boys?

I have only been to Dean's facebook.

Trying to search them out is not an easy task.

Welcome! This has been suggested before. I'm sorry I can't give you a direct link but if you look back on the previous threads it has been brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike