Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Thetruth7771. I just find it suspicious that a young man is missing who kind of fits the profile of the others.

<modsnip>. I don't think Dean was involved in helping and then killed in the end as well. Maybe if there was a gun to his head he was forced to partake in maybe tying someone up or something.

It still gets me how this happened though. Unless they were shot in the back, didnt know, see, or suspect what was coming, I can't imagine anyone just standing there waiting to be shot. I could easily see young, healthy men at least trying to make a run for it. And also, Dean, Mark, and Tom seemingly all met up at the same time on Friday night - Cosmo and Dean in one vehicle, Mark and Tom in another, and I guess then meeting up at the farm. So somehow the remaining 3 ( i believe highly inlikely Jimi was still alive at this point) were subdued or able to be managed somehow.

I took the biography as the family wanting the public to recognize their son for his accomplishments and not this tragic event. That's my guess at least.

Or they want to establish he has a clean backround to stop rumors. Some of the other missing boys are being tarnished on SM.

For sure, not necessarily indicative of them still hoping for him to be alive. But the DA has been misquoted as saying "four boys" in the hole, when he actually said "poor boys" and so I'm not sure yet if they have recovered JP at all (at least not necessarily in the hole)

Have mentioned this before as well as other posters that JImi Patrick stands out in this case. And despite this, he is the one we have heard the least about. I have searched but been unable to find any info regarding his disappearance other than when he was last seen. Anyone with better sleuthing abilities that comes across any additional info please post. Thank you so much.

Can someone help me with this....

How often does an investigation remain under local control but the FBI makes available their tip line and the jurisdiction requests tips be forwarded there?

Have mentioned this before as well as other posters that JImi Patrick stands out in this case. And despite this, he is the one we have heard the least about. I have searched but been unable to find any info regarding his disappearance other than when he was last seen. Anyone with better sleuthing abilities that comes across any additional info please post. Thank you so much.

What I found odd initially is that it took days for his age to be reported.

I'll have to go back and look, but when I read it, it was my impression that KBM was an acronym, not initials.

Agreed. I do not think they are initials - just alphabetic letters. I should have been more clear. :)

I took the biography as the family wanting the public to recognize their son for his accomplishments and not this tragic event. That's my guess at least.

I think, too, since every sentence says "Jimi IS," that this is their acknowledgement that they have not given up on him.

Do we have SM sites on the rest of the missing boys?

I have only been to Dean's facebook.

Trying to search them out is not an easy task.

the only one i couldnt find was JTP. i was able to find MS's page and then TM was tagged in the profile pic. TM's girlfriend's youtube channel has a playlist named after TM that was updated yesterday last i checked.

If this guy was alone for a day and a half with a wrecked ATV, was there anyone looking for him? I don't recall reading that there was a search going on to find him while he was laying there in the woods with a serious head injury. This says at least one thing to me: if he possibly had schizophrenic tendencies prior to actual diagnosis, then nobody in his family seemed to be too concerned about him in spite of it. And if he did not exhibit those traits, then does he really have schizophrenia? I'm just trying to get a handle on how attentive his parents were (I know, he is a grown man now, but still living in their Bensalem home, and NOBODY knew what he was doing or where he was?)
In reading between some of the comments, it appears to me some doubt this scenario. The dates MAY line up with the scraped looking photo? 6 months ago seems to be the magic number. Or six months ago he had a really bad string of events. With the type of injuries he was reported to have received, didn't slow him down at all, by appearances.

I would think as well known as this family is, there would be some trace of it. I have not been able to find anything. I have to wonder if this was put out there as a cover story to explain away the injuries to his face and head (scratches). I'm just thinking out loud here and trying to make sense of some of it. This case makes my head spin, because of all of the moving parts.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I feel that if the DA was uncertain about Jimi being a part of this that he would have said by now. If he didn't have concrete evidence that he was tied into this I think he would have announced that he wasn't involved and to be on the lookout for him.

THIS. He is either the key to story or possibly an outlier- " CDs snapchat about killing people who owe him money"

900 people here and not one verified insider?

Please help: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

If a member wants to post ... as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email: wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Some reporters have posted it on twitter, and it is just some basic facts about him.

[video=twitter;885516681157767169]https://twitter.com/deannadurante/status/885516681157767169[/video]

I just want to mention something here. JTP reminds me a lot of a close relative of mine who is just a few years older than these missing boys: Full ride academic/football scholarship...Graduated with honors...now a broker/investment advisor for a Fortune 500...also smokes marijuana every day. But you wouldn't know that. And it really shouldn't matter.

I just hope everyone here realizes that marijuana isn't always just a thing that "bad kids" do. I'm not saying JTP did smoke/ buy marijuana, but if that's a crucial part of the conclusion of this case, I hope that people use this bio as a clear indicator of his accomplishments and his character. All of his accomplishments in this bio are some things to be extremely proud of. I'm just so heartbroken for these parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone help me with this....

How often does an investigation remain under local control but the FBI makes available their tip line and the jurisdiction requests tips be forwarded there?
Theres no time frame. Anyone can pick up the phone and call anytime they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther