Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone whos is SM savy looked to see if any of the missing/dead are friends with the victim in the Riddle assault case?

i tried to do this just this morning, i wasnt able to see connections on facebook, also i only spent like half an hour or so doing it so not much effort went into the search

Just because DF was friends with CD, BR or anyone else, and just because he had a record of making some mistakes in his past does not mean that he was involved in this crime. And being friends with a riding crew (my husband rides bikes with a crew so I get it) does not mean that you're extremely close outside of riding... there are plenty of guys that run in my husband's group that he isn't incredibly close to. They ride together, hang out sometimes and that's the extent of it... it is clear that DF's friends might not have been the best influences but let's try not to make assumptions about the deceased when he cannot defend himself. How terrible for his family...
Great post Lurker !.......and :welcome6:

Hi, All. Someone posted historical google photos of the farm a few days ago. Unless they were debunked, I guess they were legit. The photo from early 2000's showed a giant hole where they are digging now. I apologize if that has been discussed here. Trying to keep up. Thanks. I'm from same town as the person ID'd last night and this case has engulfed me the last few days.

I'm honestly not sure why this is really being discussed here right now... I don't want to criticize how decisions are made on what can be discussed or not, but it seems to me like DF and BR were just buddies based on everything DF's Facebook and what we can see of BR's Instagram. But CD's Instagram is actually set to private too and was somehow gotten into through a cache... plus the relevant comment in question isn't from a victim or suspect. IMO, a connection between the men definitely shouldn't jump the gap to a connection between two criminal cases involving the men, especially when homicide is involved. That's a huge, possibly damaging speculation IMO.

I hope I'm allowed to express my disagreement with the line of discussion. I hope I don't sound rude. After thinking about it, this is where I'm at personally, and I'm happy to personally abstain from any further discussion in that direction.

Rules here are subject to change at any time. It can be frustrating, because sometimes something that's allowed will suddenly be not allowed...then allowed again later. There are valid reasons for the rules, but they are often enforced in different ways at different times. And then people start talking in "code" to circumvent the rules which makes things even more confusing!

Some unsung hero's here are the moderators who must be working round the clock to keep an eye on this thread, and at the speed it developed, it must have been quite a chore.

I just want to mention something here. JTP reminds me a lot of a close relative of mine who is just a few years older that these missing boys: Full ride academic/football scholarship...Graduated with honors...now a broker/investment advisor for a Fortune 500...also smokes marijuana every day. But you wouldn't know that. And it really shouldn't matter.

I just hope everyone here realizes that marijuana isn't always just a thing that "bad kids" do. I'm not saying JTP did smoke/ buy marijuana, but if that's a crucial part of the conclusion of this case, I hope that people use this bio as a clear indicator of his accomplishments and his character. All of his accomplishments in this bio are some things to be extremely proud of. I'm just so heartbroken for these parents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's such an important reminder that these four young men are victims. None of them were even 25 years of age. Being a kid, shouldn't be a death sentence. And taking risks is part of what kids do. And they were all, in some respects still kids. Our frontal lobes do not fully develop until age 25--which is why everyone is a bit of a punk, in the years of burgeoning adulthood.

But no one deserves to die for this. And if the news agencies aren't reporting a connection to another incident of violence, say at Temple, then chances are that this connection does NOT exist. News agencies live for this kind of thing. If it had any relationship to the case at hand, I'm sure we'd be hearing about it by now.

The chances that this was a completely irrational crime, are great.

Rules here are subject to change at any time. It can be frustrating, because sometimes something that's allowed will suddenly be not allowed...then allowed again later. There are valid reasons for the rules, but they are often enforced in different ways at different times. And then people start talking in "code" to circumvent the rules which makes things even more confusing!
Yes, there is necessarily subjectivity to these decisions, but I get the feeling that discussion of connections to the Temple case will eventually be forbidden unless LE also makes the connection. That is all really just innuendo at this point that is not really within the TOS of this site.

JP's FB, though mostly locked down, shows that he's a member of three public FB groups related to sneaker collecting, one of which--called "K.R.E.A.M."--has CD as a member. Wonder if a sneaker sale could have brought the two guys together?

Thank you @Really? I appreciate your welcome message too. I just feel like it might not be the right thing to do, implicating DF as part of the murders. Just because he was known to be "cool" with POI or BR doesn't mean that he would commit a crime like that. He is absolutely a victim at this point, by inferring his involvement we are doing him & the people mourning over him a disservice. There is zero evidence to suggest that he was involved in the crime as far as that he was a perp.

First time, long time.

Question: do I have to watch 29's aerial footage from their Facebook or can I watch it on their website or app?

Hi, All. Someone posted historical google photos of the farm a few days ago. Unless they were debunked, I guess they were legit. The photo from early 2000's showed a giant hole where they are digging now. I apologize if that has been discussed here. Trying to keep up. Thanks. I'm from same town as the person ID'd last night and this case has engulfed me the last few days.
If the hole was already there, I would think then he could have acted alone. Since Dean was first identified, he was the last to go missing. The others could have been murdered one at a time and just stacked on top of one another. (Sounds so morbid typing this) as could explain how long it's taking. One, then cover with something etc. Yikes, I sure hope this is not the case.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

JP's FB shows that he's a member of three public FB groups related to sneaker collecting, one of which--"K.R.E.A.M." has CD as a member. Wonder if a sneaker sale could have brought the two guys together?

JP & CD went attended the same school, at the same time, although CD was a grade ahead of JP.

omg, I am a whole thread behind. anything of note, while I attempt to catch up?

This is the bio. that the DA handed out at the press conference. The family of Jimi Patrick want the public to know what a great kid he is, sharing some of his accomplishments. I think it's fair we post it here bc we are discussing their loved one. Mostly, I want to bc whatever news is coming down the line, they want us to hear this first and foremost.
e91bf3d154a2db810038c0f2bb2f60c9.jpg

Source:[video=twitter;885516681157767169]https://twitter.com/deannadurante/status/885516681157767169[/video]
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This case thread is moving so quickly. Very difficult to keep up. Note that the rules have changed surrounding BR.

I'm seeing a lot of comments about JTP not fitting in, and while I don't totally disagree, DF, not JTP, seems least similar to the four.

TM and MS were best friends. They seemingly drank some and probably smoked some weed, but were hard workers by all accounts and didn't appear to have nefarious connections.

JTP also seems like an outsider to this group, but that doesn't make DF any more similar to TM and MS.

DF had clearly fallen in with a bad crowd. On Twitter he tweeted a friend whose one tweet is "if you scared to tote a gun you can't hang with me." We also know he was very close with BR, who mercilessly beat someone for no reason near Temple U.

I'm from Bucks. Co. and I know this type well; Suburban kids from the periphery of Philadelphia who want nothing else but to be a city kid with a tough reputation. Dean fit this bill to a tee. He's the real outlier here, and I'd be shocked if he ended up at the crime scene by way of hanging out with any of JTP, TM or MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500