Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Spooks, CV, Petedavo and meticulously and DRT - thank you guys for the words you wrote about the questions I was being asked about my job etc. I really couldn't say much more about my job and people's privacy had to be protected. It was a bit daunting. People seemed very angry that I wouldn't say more. I will get back on WS later. Thank you again

Annalise,

Don't worry about the questioning, it's all part of the initiation process. You can mix with us lot - we're the cool group...

:party:

Some great info there Spooks, I might have a bit of a look to see if there are any more recent studies.
Not sure if it's been discussed before but I am wondering if or how big of a search of the areas of where JR & CG were found were. Maybe the CSK left SS at one of those locations nearby and thought it was a bad idea to leave 3 in the same area and moved to a new location. Could even be only a few kms away from where CG or JR was found. In all honesty, though I don't think SS will be found unless the person that did it comes forward and says this is where she is.

Hi Spooks, CV, Petedavo and meticulously and DRT - thank you guys for the words you wrote about the questions I was being asked about my job etc. I really couldn't say much more about my job and people's privacy had to be protected. It was a bit daunting. People seemed very angry that I wouldn't say more. I will get back on WS later. Thank you again😊

Annalise your welcome , im sorry that happened to you so soon after debuting. it happened to me once before and its totally uncalled for .
You have every right to speak as you did .
Some who sleuth here dont seem to know what theyre actually looking for, especially of late .
I haven't been able to make sense of some recent lines of enquiry . You get used to it 😁
MOO

Some great info there Spooks, I might have a bit of a look to see if there are any more recent studies.
Not sure if it's been discussed before but I am wondering if or how big of a search of the areas of where JR & CG were found were. Maybe the CSK left SS at one of those locations nearby and thought it was a bad idea to leave 3 in the same area and moved to a new location. Could even be only a few kms away from where CG or JR was found. In all honesty, though I don't think SS will be found unless the person that did it comes forward and says this is where she is.

The suggestion has been made that SS is maybe near JR being that SS wasn't found and JR was the 2nd person missing. I have never heard the suggestion that SS is near CG probably because people assume if SS wasn't found then JR would be safe in the same area.

If you go heads tails head and you look at the coast going North to South then it's certainly a possibility.

IMO when we are trying to locate the resting place of SS, we need to consider this crime in its isolation from later crimes, ie: irrespective of JR and CG. Imagining that SS is the accused's 1st possible murder victim, the accused probably wasn't planning 2nd and 3rd (alleged) murders without committing the 1st murder successfully (in his mind) and successfully evading police capture.

So IMO we need to consider all the "good spots to leave a body", with respect to whatever MO and signature the accused CSK had in mind. We need to metaphorically 'step into the shoes' of the alleged CSK and try and think like we imagine a SK may think.

A tricky task. Thinking like a SK when you're not actually a SK.

I think SS is near JR. I also think she will only be found with a confession.

JMO [emoji368]

Is there a SK signature in the abduction and d-sites of the two murders allegedly contributed to the accused CSK?

Was the alleged CSK trying to send the public and/or police a message in the way he allegedly attacked, abducted, raped, murdered, and disposed of his 4 alleged various victims ?

NB: please note I'm not suggesting he did all these things to all 4 alleged victims!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

I think SS is near JR. I also think she will only be found with a confession.

JMO [emoji368]

Makes sense that SS is SOR as this is where the accused grew up and therefore he's probably more familiar with that area.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Is there a SK signature in the abduction and d-sites of the two murders allegedly contributed to the accused CSK?

Was the alleged CSK trying to send the public and/or police a message in the way he allegedly attacked, abducted, raped, murdered, and disposed of his 4 alleged various victims ?

NB: please note I'm not suggesting he did all these things to all 4 alleged victims!

Spooks, I do think there is a signature. Once I think of the appropriate wording I'll post my thoughts. As you mentioned before, he definitely treated them as disposable and just 'discarded' them.

:angry:

JMO [emoji368]

......thinking out aloud......

I hope there's some other sleuthers home on a Friday night that are willing and able to join me sleuthing here on WS ....
:behindbar:lol:

Anyone free tonight?

:websleuther:
PM me if you are keen to chat :please:and if you prefer to hide in the shadows !!! lol

FYI Throughout Perth suburbs there are many 'private residences' that are used as half-way homes for recovering addicts and safe houses for victims of DV. These residences are usually supervised 24/7 by nurses or carers and would have an 'office'.

Thanks Spooks.
I was attempting to write something similar just now when I saw your eloquent post.

RE: Showground Station Train Stop
"The station closed on 1 September 1979 along with the rest of the
Fremantle line, re-opening on 29 July 1983 when services were restored.

That helps explain why I remember catching lots of buses but very few Claremont to Perth/Freo trains during my teenage years.

Thanks Spooks.
I was attempting to write something similar just now when I saw your eloquent post.

Cheers mate!

BBM
"But while some Macro officersthought there was an obviouslink between the Rowe Parkcrime and the later abductions,senior Macro officers discountedany link.They said repeatedly that itwas a “different MO” [modusoperandi].This was at the time when nobodies had been recovered, so itis hard to see how an MO couldbe determined. "

https://web.archive.org/web/2017010....com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/311216.pdf

Whereas WAPOL knew KK was a blitz attack.

Does this article say that MACRO initially thought the later abductions (eg SS and JR, before JR body was found) were NOT blitz attacks?

I think SS is near JR. I also think she will only be found with a confession. JMO [emoji368]

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...s/news-story/08d3a84808ba225992eebf94304c6a9c

[FONT=&quot]
Acting Commissioner of State Crime Michelle Fyfe told The Sunday Times “WA Police is currently reviewing the reward system for information leading to a conviction for a homicide”.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Police refused to reveal further details, but there have been calls for WA to adopt Victoria’s model where an automatic $1 million reward is offered for unsolved homicides. In WA, the highest reward for any unsolved murder is $250,000, currently only offered in three cases — the murders of Mr Warneke and teenager Hayley Dodd and the Claremont serial killings.

In opposition, Ms Roberts supported WA following Victoria’s lead in offering $1 million rewards. But this week she said those comments were made before anyone was charged with either the Claremont serial killings or Hayley Dodd’s disappearance
[/FONT]

Or with the reward being increased by $750,000 from $250,000 to $1m.

BBM
"But while some Macro officersthought there was an obviouslink between the Rowe Parkcrime and the later abductions,senior Macro officers discountedany link.They said repeatedly that itwas a “different MO” [modusoperandi].This was at the time when nobodies had been recovered, so itis hard to see how an MO couldbe determined. "

https://web.archive.org/web/2017010....com.au/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/311216.pdf

Does this article say that MACRO initially thought the later abductions (eg SS and JR, before JR body was found) were NOT blitz attacks?

That's something that I hope that the Macro Officers who are claimed to have said that, or others on the Macro team who were aware of or were witnesses to what was said or written about the case (Macro notes/docs), get to explain to the world when/if they take the stand in any upcoming trial of BRE, when/if the defence team interrogates them on what evidence they had to come to that alleged conclusion. Or possibly why they all elected to misleed a reporter, and the rest of the world.

Maybe one of the other claimed at the time suspects (e.g. PW or LW), had a solid alibi for the night of the KK abduction/sexual assault/attempted murder, and linking the KK event to the CSK's was going to undermine their potential cases against their "preferred" suspect(s).

...Does this article say that MACRO initially thought the later abductions (eg SS and JR, before JR body was found) were NOT blitz attacks?

RSBM.

Until CG was connected to Karrakatta a few years ago, almost no one thought they were blitz attacks. Accepting a ride from a stranger or a phony taxi were pushed really hard. Many people still believe this is how SS and JR were abducted. IMO.

BBM

Certainly reads that way Spooks.

JMO [emoji368]

520e72e13a7ceb85cb42fd67f4f24d2d

"EDMUND KEMPER aka the Co-ed Butcher...
Modus operandi: Necrophile and suspected cannibal
Early life: Kemper was abused by his mother before moving into live with his paternal grandparents who the paranoid schizophrenic then murdered.
ONE of five serial killers who inspired the character of Buffalo Bill in the novel which became a film, The Silence of the Lambs...
Kemper was both physically huge, and incredibly bright, which made it almost impossible for his victims to escape.
He was six foot nine or 2.06m tall, weighed 114kg and had an IQ of 145.
At the age of 15 in 1964, Kemper murdered his paternal grandparents and was sentenced as a criminally insane juvenile to Atascadero State Hospital in California.
Diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic, he nevertheless convinced doctors he had recovered and was no longer a threat.
Released on parole on his 21st birthday, Kemper gained a job with the California State Highway Department."

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...n/news-story/9c7233fc58ba00c8aceba294b4bfb8a5
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Luckily this guy confessed and handed himself in! He's HUGE!

Not directly related to CSK case but a good example of a SK with an extremely high IQ of 145, which is rated as 'GENIUS' IQ.

"A normal intelligence quotient (IQ) ranges from 85 to 115 (According to the Stanford-Binet scale). Only approximately 1% of the people in the world have an IQ of 135 or over. Genius or near-genius IQ is considered to start around 140 to 145. Less than 1/4 of 1 percent falls into this category. Here are some common designations on the IQ scale:

• 115-124 - Above average
  • 125-134 - Gifted
  • 135-144 - Very gifted
  • 145-164 - Genius
  • 165-179 - High genius
  • 180-200 - Highest genius"
http://www.iqtestexperts.com/making-genius.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online