Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bringing this forward:

"During Mr. DiNardo’s confession, the prosecutor’s office said, he also claimed that, at 15, he killed two people in Philadelphia."

https://nyti.ms/2upUBJV

Claimed? If true, does the wording indicate these two wouldn't be on the family's property?

Wow. Why say this during a confession for another set of crimes?

Here are some aspects that I find strange. First, the cadaver dogs were able to pick up the scent of 3 of the young men ,12 1/2 feet below ground, but not the scent of Jimi , who was buried 6 ft down? Plus Jimi walked with CD up a path to a remote area, had too much time gone by and his scent was no longer traceable? The path to Jimi couldn't have been to obscure as CD drove the backhoe up there to bury him.

If Dean was shot as stated ,if I recall, in garage, there had to be lots of blood evidence.Was this mentioned at all? As a matter of fact, there should have been traces of blood all over, if all young men were shot, or ran over with backhoe.

i believe robbery was the motive, but the killings just fed his ego and street cred.He couldn't just rob them, as they could easily ID him. All the young men had known him, so I believe the weed was the lure. I think he needed the money, perhaps his parents had cut him off..He had no FT job, perhaps "owed" a supplier, and needed to raise cash fast.

My understanding is Jimi was buried somewhere LE would've never thought to look. I remember the DA saying if CD didn't confess, they would still be looking for Jimi. The dogs probably weren't used anywhere near where he was buried. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep reading how dangerous Philadelphia is. Philadelphia is one of the 10 largest metropolitan cities, there are certain areas in Philadelphia that no one should go in, most of the crime is happening in those areas. 90% of the crime is over drugs. I live in Philadelphia the outskirts of Center City and I can leave my doors open, very little crime and we had one murder in my area in the last 10 years. The crime in all areas that seem to be exploding are all backed by the opioid heroin epidemic that is rocking every community. Whenever you have a densely packed population of course there's going to be more crime per capita. Solebury has large Parcels of ground 90 acres plus. It stands to reason the crime rate would be lower since the population is lower.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just bringing this forward:

"During Mr. DiNardo’s confession, the prosecutor’s office said, he also claimed that, at 15, he killed two people in Philadelphia."

https://nyti.ms/2upUBJV

Claimed? If true, does the wording indicate these two wouldn't be on the family's property?

Wow. Why say this during a confession for another set of crimes?

I think it was all calculated because he knows the DP is off the table.

Thanks for linking the article.:)

I think it was all calculated because he knows the DP is off the table.

Thanks for linking the article.:)

Would the DP be off the table for all crimes or just the 4 the DA was focusing on at the time?

This case is far from done.

LE and CD playing game of chess...CD trying to get some goodwill and LE trying satisfy CD ego by making it look like they're being hard by loading the cousin up on a bunch of charges, most of which will eventually have be dismissed because it's all based on statements from CD, a mentally ill and non-credible witness. A defense attorney needs to be only half as skilled as Baez to get the cousin off with time served and a couple years. The cousin's going to be the star witness. The cousin going say he was scared as hel and that's why he helped. LE carefully satisfying CD ego so that they can find out more information, like any other killings and where the drug and gun supply is coming from. Could be another bigger fish they after, in that case will there be a very remote possibility CD be like Sammy the bull?

CD going to push to remove any confession he already made based his mental illness. That's why if there are in fact any more dead bodies on the land, he needed the LE to stop searching. Because it makes a huge difference of whether any more possible killings happened before or after he became mental. If they found any more, it would be harder to claim mental illness based on that timeline.

Three separate trials for the four murders. First one, he's going to claim self defense. That's why he set up the scene by giving the man a shotgun. Second one, he already said the cousin did it. Third one, he's going to say he was fearful of the guys he killed. Going to try to throw the confession out and then have selective memory lapses and such.

Looks like CD tried to commit the perfect crime. Try to make the bodies disappear, although that didn't happen Set someone else up: The cousin was a perfect patsy, a poor guy with a growing criminal record. He was even stupid enough to end up with the murder weapons. Trying to sell the car looked like setting someone up to be another patsy. CD got spoiled rich kid mentally, thinking he will get away with it by coming from a rich family. But unfortunately, it happens that people will believe a intelligent rich person over a poor guy with a growing criminal record.

These look like revenge lured by gun deals. You can go in front of a walmart or at someone's house to do a small drug transaction. But you go outdoors to buy and sell guns if you wanna try them out first.

Sorry if this was already discussed, but some questions. First, I like how WS is victim-friendly. Even if these victims were murdered in the act of buying drugs to sell, no where in the US do we have the DP for this, not like this loser was trying to eliminate drug dealers anyways...

This led me to think, I am not even sure we can believe CD's confession that the men were there to buy drugs - the confessions have significant differences IIRC, so at least one if not both are clearly lying. I think it's entirely possible at least one or more of thr victims were lured under other pretenses than to purchase drugs to sell.

So, here is my question, am I watching too much TV or if CD/cousin lied in their confessions, is the no DP deal void? Would lies automatically void plea agreements or is each one unique?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Here are some aspects that I find strange. First, the cadaver dogs were able to pick up the scent of 3 of the young men ,12 1/2 feet below ground, but not the scent of Jimi , who was buried 6 ft down? Plus Jimi walked with CD up a path to a remote area, had too much time gone by and his scent was no longer traceable? The path to Jimi couldn't have been to obscure as CD drove the backhoe up there to bury him.

We all forget LE needs funding and has a budget. They don't have money to dig around forever. These are specialized dogs, it might not even be their dogs. If the dogs are on loan, whoever owns them will send a bill for payment.

Another angle I have been toying with is the possibility that CD may have been bullied, I think the "friends" he had were people who enjoyed using all the fun stuff he had, not true friends in the sense of the word. He was liked for all his cool stuff not for his personality. Not saying they took advantage of him on purpose, then one day CD had had enough. The only person he had to help him was his cousin and they probably bonded as young kids. Over and over we all have read that he bragged a lot, that is a sign of insecurity. He pretty much had to buy friends and build up his persona.

Then why not just pick any random person? If he was a serial killer in the making i don't think they're too fussy about who they choose, and any easy target in their head would do as long as
they can carry out their evil intentions. They are predators after all.

Because if he had weed sales set up then he would know for sure that there would be money on them. Not everybody carries $8000 - $800 around in their pocket on a daily basis, a lot of people never carry cash. IMO

I keep reading how dangerous Philadelphia is. Philadelphia is one of the 10 largest metropolitan cities, there are certain areas in Philadelphia that no one should go in, most of the crime is happening in those areas. 90% of the crime is over drugs. I live in Philadelphia the outskirts of Center City and I can leave my doors open, very little crime and we had one murder in my area in the last 10 years. The crime in all areas that seem to be exploding are all backed by the opioid heroin epidemic that is rocking every community. Whenever you have a densely packed population of course there's going to be more crime per capita. Solebury has large Parcels of ground 90 acres plus. It stands to reason the crime rate would be lower since the population is lower.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I hear ya. I live near the outlets in Montgomery County. Some crime but considering it's so densely populated it's really not all that bad.

Because if he had weed sales set up then he would know for sure that there would be money on them. Not everybody carries $8000 - $800 around in their pocket on a daily basis, a lot of people never carry cash. IMO

That's right if what CD said was true? If it was a bs story then there was no weed and then where is the $800? Did LE recover that money to validate CD's story? We don't know.

Just would like to say :welcome3: to all the new posters.

Another angle I have been toying with is the possibility that CD may have been bullied, I think the "friends" he had were people who enjoyed using all the fun stuff he had, not true friends in the sense of the word. He was liked for all his cool stuff not for his personality. Not saying they took advantage of him on purpose, then one day CD had had enough. The only person he had to help him was his cousin and they probably bonded as young kids. Over and over we all have read that he bragged a lot, that is a sign of insecurity. He pretty much had to buy friends and build up his persona.

That's another angle i haven't thought of, and in all of the craziness of this case it's anyone's guess IMO.

Some seem to think CD was being just being honest, and didn't try to disparage the four victims he brutally murdered. I respectfully disagree. He tried to say they brought this all on themselves because they ripped him off. All of their voices have been silenced by this demonic man who now spins his tale of deceit.

I don't believe for one nanosecond they ripped him off. I DO believe he is the one who had full intentions of murdering them all, one by one, as they came there, and he is the one who ripped THEM off. He had planned to take their lives, and then take their possessions. Yet, like all sociopaths, he spins it as if he was a victim instead of the four he murdered.

Much of his statement makes no sense. He involves Kratz in one of the killings but then says HE is the only one struggling to get the body out of the barn. If Kratz was in the barn at the time of the shooting he would have helped him wrap the body in a tarp and help remove it. In creating his 'story' he forgot the details. Kratz says he was not in the barn at the time the victim was shot, and that makes more logical sense and why CD is the only one struggling to remove the body from the barn by himself.

I still feel he was paranoid and felt that Kratz had ratted him out to the police prior to his arrest so that is why he included him in one of the murders. Yet he knew he had to say he also shot the same victim in case the forensic evidence points to him. If Kratz was so big and bad why didn't he rob the victim while in the woods like CD said he was suppose to do? I find it extremely suspicious that the only one supposedly shot by Kratz is the only one CD admits to also shooting.

I do think Kratz was involved in the robberies and helped him discard the bodies. We see this often when a mastermind will have a hanger on they let hang around in case they need them to help them do the dirty work.

I read an article this morning that CD told LE he also had killed two other men from PA. Has anyone read this and know who they may be?

JMO
Can we have this on the first page? Great post. The last paragraph I believe was told to a friend, not LE.

That's right if what CD said was true? If it was a bs story then there was no weed and then where is the $800? Did LE recover that money to validate CD's story? We don't know.

Right, and that's all we have to go from at this point, everything else is speculation.

New here so forgive me if I re-tread old ground. A couple of thoughts (with no implied criticism of innocent people):
- I'm quite surprised no one else detected anything, the sound of gunshots, moving a backhoe, or to-ing and fro-ings of cars on the property at the time of the killings. Obviously the family farm is very large but the sites dont look that far from dwellings. Was there no awareness at all of what CD was up to in his daily life?
- I was surprised both perps confessed so easily, but in Kratz's case why he said he just sat and waited after the first murder he witnessed till CD turned up with the next two victims. He had ample opportunity to get out of it, alert family or police but just waited to see the next and very cruel murder of two young men. So to me, it doesn't really matter if he actually fired the gun or not, he was complicit however much of a dopey sidekick he might be. He had choices to get out of there and he didnt.
- Some reports suggest CD, (clearly a psychopath) was intelligent, very clever and deceptive. But how is it either of the perps thought they would get away with it? So they disposed of bodies, but you don't have to be a brain surgeon to know that attempting to sell the car of a missing man will lead police to you.
Clearly CD had that narcissistic/pyschopath thing of half wanting to show off about it or be found out, as we can see as he smiles at the helicopter.

New here so forgive me if I re-tread old ground. A couple of thoughts (with no implied criticism of innocent people):
- I'm quite surprised no one else detected anything, the sound of gunshots, moving a backhoe, or to-ing and fro-ings of cars on the property at the time of the killings. Obviously the family farm is very large but the sites dont look that far from dwellings. Was there no awareness at all of what CD was up to in his daily life?
- I was surprised both perps confessed so easily, but in Kratz's case why he said he just sat and waited after the first murder he witnessed till CD turned up with the next two victims. He had ample opportunity to get out of it, alert family or police but just waited to see the next and very cruel murder of two young men. So to me, it doesn't really matter if he actually fired the gun or not, he was complicit however much of a dopey sidekick he might be. He had choices to get out of there and he didnt.
- Some reports suggest CD, (clearly a psychopath) was intelligent, very clever and deceptive. But how is it either of the perps thought they would get away with it? So they disposed of bodies, but you don't have to be a brain surgeon to know that attempting to sell the car of a missing man will lead police to you.
Clearly CD had that narcissistic/pyschopath thing of half wanting to show off about it or be found out, as we can see as he smiles at the helicopter.

Your first point re no one else detecting anything has bugged me as well but that is fairly large property and farming happens CD--with a TBI? IF true--I deal routinely with patients who have TBI and just now one is a retired engineer, lived a productive and prosperous life and yet a TBI has him unrecognizable to his family or friends...

either way I agree thought that OTHERS had to be more aware and where the hell where they? Evil was all around it seems.

Just so sad over this and between family and friends, each victim was known to someone--This goes beyond heartbreak and to be honest, feeling a bit lost with this carnage.

‪ http://newtownpanow.com/2017/07/17/...dditional-killings-no-proof-uncovered/‬

NewtownPANow.com confirmed through sources Friday and again Monday that DiNardo made his statement but it lacked exact details that could help investigators substantiate it. In the past, DiNardo was known to made claims that could not be substituted by friends and appears to have a had a bombastic personality on social media.

Broken link for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members