Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
I know this is alot to take in, but I would not bother posting here if I didn't actually believe there is a connection worth legitimately looking into, I don't have any reason to waste your time. The more complex the case the more complex the killer

Wow Burke good riddance! I was actually talking about JB (Bissett) didn't know he commited suicide, but never considered him to be the killer, a lousy cop, but not the killer

The testimonies from students about having their houses broken into are what are standing out tome. That means this guy knows about locks, survelliance (the only way to break in undetected). Wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of locksmith in his school that taught him a few tricks. He's bragged about teaching police officers, SWAT and other successful men (like the lawyer in the city) . Of course there's a possibility these people joined long before they got into those things but the point I'm making is that he's surrounded by capable men that are loyal to him for whatever reason (belief or blackmail)

Post #95 by an ex student that joined in 1996.. Recalls of instructor being abusive to students and throwing SAWBLADES at them... This was the time instructor worked constrconstrution often, pretty big projects as well. Would definetily have use for a saw and if he has sawblades he probably has a saw to go with them (@Micah). Persuasion/manipulation tactics that got students (mostly new) to comply are mentioned....buckle up

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61288&page=10

Post #132 The forum notices changes to the Aikijiujitsukungfu.Com website after criticism of the school by the forum (site had not been updated for years prior).

Personally believe teacher might have been reading the forum and posing as mlclfinder from previous posts but is unconfirmed so far (something something craigslist finder?) . Notice the change is mentioned months after infiltration of school.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61288&page=14

@micah I have no idea who your attorney is, what research you're doing, or anything you know. Now that I have out up more info feel free to look but I for sure am on to something. And you found leads in my material you are forwarding? And another poi that you know of? So there are 2 pois? How did you draw this conclusion? What did he say, and how do you know it isn't the main poi? I'm having trouble following you but I sure it will be revealed soon. I will admit I haven't read the whole thread because I mainly came to divulge new information..but I will... And are you from NY?

http://mobile.easthamptonstar.com/News/2016407/Suspect-Murder-Mystery-Found-Dead

@Micah so this is who you were talking about, I had no knowledge of these awful deaths. They found her in a chair with a gunshot wound to the head and no gun?
The mother was probably murdered...interesting enough is the location, Sag Harbor, a place where another woman went missing Missing from a boat? These deaths may be connected.

All I know is time is ticking for this idiot (the serial killer) despite how brilliant he thinks he is, he is an idiot. Years of making small mistakes have culminated to this very moment. Websleuths may be the closests it's ever been to identifying a POI. The killer has already told us through his attempts to hide his identity that he is scared haha scared of failure. In the end he failed himself

That was very helpful. I found two associated with that dojo who are landscapers: JP and R(B)D. Which one has the history of paying for sex, a boat, etc? That forum is really interesting. The weapons sound quite twisted -lots about a meathook.

Here are some questions that might help compare details about LISK with a member of this pain cult:
-Is strangulation part of this type of kung fu? Several victims were strangled.
-Would a bow saw be in this person's arsenal? That is what investigators believe JT was dismembered with.
-Any significance to Sundays and Thursdays for this dojo? It looks like classes are on Wednesdays and Sundays. The calls to the victims families were Thursdays and Sundays.
-There was a rumor a while ago about a group of middle-aged guys in the Manorville Pine Barrens doing some sort of ritual with rocks painted red with numbers painted on them. Would this be part of this kung fu?
-You say he is active online. Have you found him on UtopiaGuide or a similar site?

'Bow Saw'... this is the first I'm hearing of this. Where can I find more info? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://mobile.easthamptonstar.com/News/2016407/Suspect-Murder-Mystery-Found-Dead

@Micah so this is who you were talking about, I had no knowledge of these awful deaths. They found her in a chair with a gunshot wound to the head and no gun?
The mother was probably murdered...interesting enough is the location, Sag Harbor, a place where another woman went missing Missing from a boat? These deaths may be connected.

No. That is not who I was talking of. Burke is a crook for sure, I suspect he is involved in the GB4, along with other people. How much involvement is still something I am yet to ascertain. I have been told info about Burke's history from a credible source which was quite enlightening.

As to your other questions, no I am not a local. I live on a different continent! The attorney I spoke of isn't my attorney, but he is someone who is close to the case. I've discussed other (historic) cases with him in regards to another person I am looking into.

To give you an idea of how I'm looking into this, I am currently studying an old article I was passed which seems to tie in historic cases with tactics used by SCPD to get confessions rather than following evidence. I believe the research quality of this article to be good, as I've already come across several names in the article. It was a fantastic find by another websleuther, so please take into account that there are people who've been researching this much longer than you or I.

There is a plethora of information out there, and I have just returned to looking at LISK after taking a break which was sorely needed as it is easy to feel like you're drowning in info. Or that's how it was with me anyway.

I recommend you read over other threads about LISK as there is a lot to take into account. So far I've only studied the information about a couple of victims but also have a list of names that could have been victims from way back. There's a LOT I still have to do but I will come to your theory in due course - there are several theories I'm working on because in order to come to the correct conclusion I believe that we need to keep open minds and follow the facts.

Unfortunately I can't consider forum posts as factual as people aren't always truthful (or they provide their outlook/take/opinions rather than the truth) when they are hiding behind a computer screen and things can often be taken out of context or misconstrued, even embellished. I will review the posts you've mentioned in full when I get around to it but I will probably be picking them apart to try and look at what's going on behind the scenes, if you get my drift.

One example would be punter forums where they review prostitutes they visit (and prostitution seems to be one theme of this case). In one forum used in my country the men often bicker viciously about the women because they have conflicting things to say about the service they received and experiences they had.

HTH.

That's fine, you're entitile to feel or drown however you want but based on my inbox I think other members would differ. Youre criticising my research but are failing to produce evidence that proves you are any closer to revealing a possible poi. I don't know who your sources or attorneys are, but they don't have me convinced in the slghtest, so from here on YOU should NOT be the one to criticise me got it? The amount of time spent researching a case means nothing if you don't solve it. My poi is a poi for a good reason and many oher people think so (more than he thinks). But you know alot about long island towns for someone from another continent

@micah and no I don't get your drift. Good luck with your multiple theories, I will continue working on my one

That's fine, you're entitile to feel or drown however you want but based on my inbox I think other members would differ. Youre criticising my research but are failing to produce evidence that proves you are any closer to revealing a possible poi. I don't know who your sources or attorneys are, but they don't have me convinced in the slghtest, so from here on YOU should NOT be the one to criticise me got it? The amount of time spent researching a case means nothing if you don't solve it. My poi is a poi for a good reason and many oher people think so (more than he thinks). But you know alot about long island towns for someone from another continent

If we're basing things on inboxes, I've got plenty as well. You aren't the only person in this forum people message.

Like I said, I do not have an attorney. And I have several POI's. Really wish people would actually read what is written here instead of putting words into people's mouths. You aren't the first to have done so and the last time it was done there were bannings - my warnings were friendly warnings because people lose their heads now and then and don't think through what they read or say.

I don't get why you felt the need to be so defensive. I thought I was simply discussing the case with you and explaining how I look at the information presented... but if you can't hack a discussion, then why did you bother visiting a discussion forum? Sheesh!

And I really don't appreciate your xenophobic rhetoric. Quite uncalled for.

@micah and no I don't get your drift. Good luck with your multiple theories, I will continue working on my one

It's Micha. More evidence that you don't think things through.

If we're basing things on inboxes, I've got plenty as well. You aren't the only person in this forum people message.

Like I said, I do not have an attorney. And I have several POI's. Really wish people would actually read what is written here instead of putting words into people's mouths. You aren't the first to have done so and the last time it was done there were bannings - my warnings were friendly warnings because people lose their heads now and then and don't think through what they read or say.

I don't get why you felt the need to be so defensive. I thought I was simply discussing the case with you and explaining how I look at the information presented... but if you can't hack a discussion, then why did you bother visiting a discussion forum? Sheesh!

And I really don't appreciate your xenophobic rhetoric. Quite uncalled for.

You did say you were speaking to an attorney and how my info didn't match yours so it must be wrong. You contradicted yourself more than once and I've said nothing xenophobic. I dont need your help in my investigation. My one theory if correct will be worth more than anything you've presented. Good day

You did say you were speaking to an attorney and how my info didn't match yours so it must be wrong. You contradicted yourself more than once and I've said nothing xenophobic. I dont need your help in my investigation. My one theory if correct will be worth more than anything you've presented. Good day

You claimed he was my attorney. He is not. I had a couple of discussions with him but I have not hired him. We don't call them attorneys where I come from, we call them lawyers. My own lawyer has nothing to do with the case. The attorney I spoke with was John Ray. He represents the Gilbert family. But you would know about him if you bothered to look into the victims (which is where investigations begin).

"For someone on another continent" xenophobic.

Just because our info doesn't match doesn't mean it's not right. There are many victims in this case and unless two victims are identical, which they are not, there are many aspects needing to be looked into.

I can't be bothered with 'I'm right and you're wrong' type bickering. It's a waste of time and it minimises what the victims and their families have gone through IMHO.

My friendly advice to you would be grow up and contribute to the discussion in a polite and mature manner or you'll end up being blocked by people who feel the same as I do - That justice NEEDS to be done. However it comes about, hard proof that can't be discredited in court to make any charges stick must be found. I'm not sure if forum posts would be classed as evidence or hearsay in a court of law.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl
Back