MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE may have had the info regarding the comforter for quite some time. They may have been searching in hopes of finding it or her without alerting Floyd or others that they were looking for such an item. It could be now the ducks are lining in a row and finding this comforter would be the final piece to charge.
I will need to listen to The lead detective again but I found it interesting at one point he stated they want to be able to release more information to the public that they have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My best guess is they knew the comforter was missing when they did the first search and noticed there wasnt one and then interviewed either the wife or her family and asked where is the comforter... or somehow along those lines.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

In regards to the comforter, I went back through Dani's Instagram account photos and see that in the May 2015 time frame she shared a picture of her bed with a beige and white striped comforter on it. Could the comforter be her own? Could Floyd have taken it from her place? I recall reading earlier in the year that her parents had decided to end the lease on her apartment and they cleaned it out. Could it be possible then that they noticed it missing? What about the suitcases mentioned? Could they be Dani's also? This would mean he entered her apartment and it might change the timeline and his specific activities that night. It has been discussed that he possible took her to his place initially but maybe he didn't. I don't know but just tossing these thoughts around.
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...berkley-home-in-search-for-danielle-stislicki

ETA -- Well obviously something happened at his home due to the floorboards and mattress being taken along with other unspecified items so my comment about not going to his home doesn't click. I still am stuck about the comforter's existence and the significance.

In regards to the comforter, I went back through Dani's Instagram account photos and see that in the May 2015 time frame she shared a picture of her bed with a beige and white striped comforter on it. Could the comforter be her own? Could Floyd have taken it from her place? I recall reading earlier in the year that her parents had decided to end the lease on her apartment and they cleaned it out. Could it be possible then that they noticed it missing? What about the suitcases mentioned? Could they be Dani's also? This would mean he entered her apartment and it might change the timeline and his specific activities that night. It has been discussed that he possible took her to his place initially but maybe he didn't. I don't know but just tossing these thoughts around.
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...berkley-home-in-search-for-danielle-stislicki

ETA -- Well obviously something happened at his home due to the floorboards and mattress being taken along with other unspecified items so my comment about not going to his home doesn't click. I still am stuck about the comforter's existence and the significance.
I've gone thru her Instagram for months but I Don't believe her comforter is tan striped. It's an old fashioned floral quilt

Can you be more specific?

Does anyone know if they ever have her on video at her work leaving and did her Jeep have dirt on it when she left work? It seems as though it always had the dirt on it since it was one of the key points that the public was told to look for.

I know there was some speculation whether or not her car was driven to Herr apartment. Are there areas Within Hines Park where a car could drive through the wooded area?

Interesting article Momma2cam... I get that searching Hines Park is needed following the arrest but they clearly got the information about the comforter etc from somewhere. There is definitely more to this.

I agree.

I am reading this as the Dani's parents were not aware of this new information. So I wonder if FG is talking now?

I've gone thru her Instagram for months but I Don't believe her comforter is tan striped. It's an old fashioned floral quilt

In her instagram, she has a photo of one of the cats snuggled up in a tan (or grey, its hard to tell because of the filter) comforter. Dani tags a male friend (boyfriend).

In her instagram, she has a photo of one of the cats snuggled up in a tan (or grey, its hard to tell because of the filter) comforter. Dani tags a male friend (boyfriend).

That comforter is grey and white.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The comforter they're speaking of shows up on November 30, 2014, January 11, 2015, January 13, 2015, and May 16, 2015.

It appears more grey and white striped to me, but still potentially relevant.

Just heard on our local news Ch 4 breaking news in the case coming up soon. They are still putting it together.

Per the 5 PM broadcast: After LE found FG's home empty, they went to Royal Oak where FG was living with E.G. and her parents. EG gave LE the items they wanted in the search warrant. They also took items out of EGs car. Karen Drew stated E.G. Is standing by FG.

From Danielle's mom:

Thank you to the many people and agencies involved in yesterday's search for Danielle Ann Stislicki. It was amazing to see so many people come together in the community.
Yes, our hearts are heavy. This we cannot deny. We will lean on each other to continue our next steps in the process.
Law enforcement has asked us, the public, to look for Danielle and specific items. We ask you for your continued support in this matter.
You are all creative in your own right. We are confident that within your families, communities and employment you will strive to come up with ways to share her story, organize small walks in your neighborhoods to look for things that don't look right and report them to the authorities. We saw yesterday what it takes to make a difference and we can do the same on a smaller scale.
Check out #FindDani and finddani.org for details of yesterday's press release from the Farmington Hills Police Department and what others are doing to spread awareness and feel free to update us on what you are doing to help. We need your help to bring Danielle home. We as a community have that potential!
We are having our last scheduled Woman's Self Defense class this Sunday in Shelby Township along with our Wear and Share from 1 - 3. There is still room in the class for you to sign up. There are a limited supply of bracelets remaining and we will continue to distribute them at these events. We hope to see many of you there!
Thank you!
#LightthewayforDanielle
#FindDani
FindDani.org
#wewillneverstop
#bringDanihome
#Findthemissing

https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/

I love her family so much. They seem like such wonderful people. Her cousin also made a post on Facebook about everyone making comments on what they would do to the POI and how MI should bring back the death penalty. Even through their anger, they seem to have so much forgiveness in their hearts. It's really beautiful.

Per the 5 PM broadcast: After LE found FG's home empty, they went to Royal Oak where FG was living with E.G. and her parents. EG gave LE the items they wanted in the search warrant. They also took items out of EGs car. Karen Drew stated E.G. Is standing by FG.

Ugh, what is EG's deal?? Denial is an ugly, ugly thing.

Thanks for posting this. Was the story already shown? I missed the first five minutes of the news.

I've been wondering and this is only my thoughts but did LE check or search near her work? I drive pass her work building daily this morning I seen not even a block pass Dani's building is a paved street that goes up hill, turns a little but no exit. Easy to hide behind all the trees. Behind it is lots of tall trees with water between them. With all the heavy growth due to summer months makes me wonder...
I also live 1 and half miles from Hines Drive where they did exact search. The big body of water right there that people daily fish at is dark water. Curious if they could scan the water with a boat? Floyd easily at night parked, walked down the metal white dock and threw her over. Especially if she was in luggage or trunk. Like I said that water is dark when your looking down at it from Dock. You wouldn't see anything.. also on the other side of Newburgh road below is a embankment you walk down, brown dirt and rushing water that leads into the bigger water. Anyways lots of trees also around that area that leads upward into the rest of trees on Hines Drive. Floyd could of put her in same area just way different spot?
Only my thoughts as I'm under the weather from being bitten bad by a recluse spider. Justice and lots of Prayers for Dani and family. Xxoo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Karen Drew just posted this video on her Facebook page. https://m.facebook.com/#!/story.php?story_fbid=1611407415560582&id=113337845367554

Liviona LE had a warrant for FG's home and they found it completely empty. More details on the 5 o'clock news broadcast.
I thought it was well known that the house has been vacant pretty much since the searches in December. At least locally, knowing someone that lives in that Berkley neighborhood, it is well known.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I've been pondering what the warrant could have been for. What would be in the passenger side of her car? You can't have cell phones in jail so maybe E.G. had F.G.'s phone in her car. Just an idea.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member