MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to put my opinion here in an acceptable manner. So I will delicately say perhaps there is a reason she (E.G.)is not cooperating? Sorry this was supposed to reply to the link regarding the most recent search warrant.

The picture I am referring to is close to about 500 photos down on her Instagram account.....scroll way down. There are several in a row of her kitty cat and the striped comforter has her cat laying on it. She refers to the kitty 'spooning' that morning. I have to add that after looking back through her account once again I am just amazed at what a talented and beautiful young woman she is. I refuse to say 'was'. She certainly shines bright in this dark world. Her family is remarkable.

ETA. This post is in response to Monkeypants asking me to be more specific. I sometimes forget how to work the boards here as I am still fairly new at posting but I have lurked and read for years now.

The picture I am referring to is close to about 500 photos down on her Instagram account.....scroll way down. There are several in a row of her kitty cat and the striped comforter has her cat laying on it. She refers to the kitty 'spooning' that morning. I have to add that after looking back through her account once again I am just amazed at what a talented and beautiful young woman she is. I refuse to say 'was'. She certainly shines bright in this dark world. Her family is remarkable.

ETA. This post is in response to Monkeypants asking me to be more specific. I sometimes forget how to work the boards here as I am still fairly new at posting but I have lurked and read for years now.

Are you talking about this one? 11296900_1442743439374500_1628225676_n.jpg

Possibly a stupid question, but shouldn't the police have known that the house would be empty?
I guess I always thought that if you were a potential POI, your every move would kind of be tracked. I mean, moving an entire household doesn't generally go unnoticed.
Also, if you foresee having to get a warrant, wouldn't you need for the location (address) to be correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are search warrants broadly written? Meaning it sounds like the warrant was for the Berkley home. Would that same warrant be valid for the in laws home and E.G. Car?

My hubby is ex-LE and when he was on the force (in the Virginia/DC area), search warrants were very specific. He'd have to list specifically what he was looking for. If he came across items not listed that were found in areas where he might *logically* search, then those found items would be admissible.

He used an analogy of a shotgun in a breadbox. If he's searching for a shotgun (listed on a warrant), and found drugs in the breadbox, the drugs would be considered tainted because one wouldn't logically expect to find a shotgun inside the breadbox. However, if he founds drugs or other evidence in a closet or under a bed, those items would be admissible because a shotgun would logically fit in both of those places.

OK excuse me, but HOW IN THE HECK do you support your hubs when LE is showing up on your doorstep, with a warrant for items that are in your car?

Seriously. I don't understand the logic.

Perhaps fear. Fear of facing the reality that this all may be true.
Fear because she knows he is capable of this and he hasn't yet been convicted.

Or on the flip side, perhaps disbelief that your spouse has a dual personality. Maybe she has never seen the harsh side of him. I can think of many reasons. There have been convicted killers who led generic lives completely fooling everyone who knew them, including their spouse.

Let's not be so quick to condemn his wife. (Not directed at you, but have seen this comment before).
We don't know everything about this story. Yet.

And a warrant isn't a conviction.

Normally I would agree. I'd probably stick with him thru the Dani stuff since it's been 8 months with nothing concrete but I'd still have a huge doubt in my gut....but once this other case opened up and was linked because of lab results from items taken from my home all bets would be off. I can't just dismiss two completely different cases linked by items from a search of my home. He wasn't even on the radar for the second one until lab results were in...its been 8 months Of scrutiny and questions and doubts I'm sure for her. I just can't agree with you on this point Paradise ...so very respectively agree to disagree. I think that she has her reasons but I don't think blind love is one. With no kids to protect from these stories and charges it means she is either afraid or protecting something. She is a very intelligent, educated and accomplished woman who has learned how precious time is. I have an extremely hard time believing she would take a second of hers out of fighting for her life for blind devotion. Where there is smoke there is fire...she would know that. Maybe mistake first case, but two? Connected from items from her home? Too hard to swallow imo.

Normally I would agree. I'd probably stick with him thru the Dani stuff since it's been 8 months with nothing concrete but I'd still have a huge doubt in my gut....but once this other case opened up and was linked because of lab results from items taken from my home all bets would be off. I can't just dismiss two completely different cases linked by items from a search of my home. He wasn't even on the radar for the second one until lab results were in...its been 8 months Of scrutiny and questions and doubts I'm sure for her. I just can't agree with you on this point Paradise ...so very respectively agree to disagree. I think that she has her reasons but I don't think blind love is one. With no kids to protect from these stories and charges it means she is either afraid or protecting something. She is a very intelligent, educated and accomplished woman who has learned how precious time is. I have an extremely hard time believing she would take a second of hers out of fighting for her life for blind devotion. Where there is smoke there is fire...she would know that. Maybe mistake first case, but two? Connected from items from her home? Too hard to swallow imo.

I hope she sees the light soon... <modsnip> Floyd is not worth supporting over her and other family she may have lost.

I agree monkeypants, But some secrets are better left protected if it may cause premature disclosure. I know this is sidestepping or being evasive in itself but sometimes it is the lesser of two evil's so the saying goes and my train of thought would warrant this.

Possibly a stupid question, but shouldn't the police have known that the house would be empty?
I guess I always thought that if you were a potential POI, your every move would kind of be tracked. I mean, moving an entire household doesn't generally go unnoticed.
Also, if you foresee having to get a warrant, wouldn't you need for the location (address) to be correct?

BBM. Perhaps they did know it was empty and it was a ploy to get EG over there.

BBM. Perhaps they did know it was empty and it was a ploy to get EG over there.

I have a feeling that at this point in both the Hines Park SA case and Danielle's case that every move by LE is deliberate and well planned. They knew the house would be empty and no one was living there. They knew exactly where EG is now living. They may not have known if any of the possessions on their list remained in the Berkley house, but that was likely the only bit of uncertainty with that warrant.

Since they were able to go to her Royal Oak house and get the items, that tells me the warrant was for those specific items regardless of location. They have to do with the SA case and from media reports seem to be items that were fairly easily retrieved by EG (not floorboards, mattresses or anything else large/heavy/bulky). Maybe clothes, shoes, sunglasses, watch, etc.

Counting down until Aug 1....

I have a feeling that at this point in both the Hines Park SA case and Danielle's case that every move by LE is deliberate and well planned. They knew the house would be empty and no one was living there. They knew exactly where EG is now living. They may not have known if any of the possessions on their list remained in the Berkley house, but that was likely the only bit of uncertainty with that warrant.

Since they were able to go to her Royal Oak house and get the items, that tells me the warrant was for those specific items regardless of location. They have to do with the SA case and from media reports seem to be items that were fairly easily retrieved by EG (not floorboards, mattresses or anything else large/heavy/bulky). Maybe clothes, shoes, sunglasses, watch, etc.

Counting down until Aug 1....

BBM.

It feels like a lifetime, right?

BBM.

It feels like a lifetime, right?

It definitely does. I just hope they're using this time to get all their ducks in a row for the SA case. I have to imagine they have DNA which in theory should be a slam dunk but my gut tells me his defense team will pull out all the stops and challenge the legality of the way it was collected (most likely from an item they retrieved from the Berkley home while hoping to find Danielle's DNA since she/her Jeep were seen there according to media reports from neighbors). If it goes to trial they'll likely request it take place out of the local area due to all the publicity.

All MOO of course.

I do NOT believe EG is blindly supporting her husband. She is a traumatized survivor of a serious illness and likely working her way through understanding who/what her husband is and what he may have done. That takes both time and a great deal of information. If we are anxiously awaiting August 1, she is likely dying inside as the date draws near. It is very likely that she is not a party to all the evidence LE possesses, especially about the Hines Park attack. I do not believe she had anything to do with any crimes FG may have committed and do not fault her for believing in her marriage and not yet giving up on her husband with incomplete information.

If FG is a true psychopath, he knows instinctually how to choose the kindest, most gentle victims. Though I do not know her, I will believe EG to be just exactly that until concrete evidence shows otherwise. Please cut her some slack here. She isn't under any suspicion and should not be criticized or faulted for believing in good.

All just MOO and sadly because I have been completely snowed by a true psychopath myself.

I do NOT believe EG is blindly supporting her husband. She is a traumatized survivor of a serious illness and likely working her way through understanding who/what her husband is and what he may have done. That takes both time and a great deal of information. If we are anxiously awaiting August 1, she is likely dying inside as the date draws near. It is very likely that she is not a party to all the evidence LE possesses, especially about the Hines Park attack. I do not believe she had anything to do with any crimes FG may have committed and do not fault her for believing in her marriage and not yet giving up on her husband with incomplete information.

If FG is a true psychopath, he knows instinctually how to choose the kindest, most gentle victims. Though I do not know her, I will believe EG to be just exactly that until concrete evidence shows otherwise. Please cut her some slack here. She isn't under any suspicion and should not be criticized or faulted for believing in good.

All just MOO and sadly because I have been completely snowed by a true psychopath myself.

I agree .

I agree.

I'm also wondering how LE and/or MSM came to the conclusion that she is not cooperating and standing by her husband. She did provide the items police requested and answered their calls so it doesn't appear she is necessarily "uncooperative."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I agree.

I'm also wondering how LE and/or MSM came to the conclusion that she is not cooperating and standing by her husband. She did provide the items police requested and answered their calls so it doesn't appear she is necessarily "uncooperative."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I agree with all off the above indicating that EG is yet another victim in this case. We all hope to have someone in our lives who doesn't give up on us even when it looks really bad.

However it is possible to stand by your loved one while still cooperating with LE.

This is a direct quote from a MSM article that appears to quote LE.

Overall, police described Galloway's wife as "pretty uncooperative." She was contacted when they arrived at the Berkley home, and told her they could bust down the door or she could let them in. She let them in and then led them to the Royal Oak home, where she handed over the items police were looking for.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ests-home-searched-in-hines-park-assault-case

They certainly don't have Hines Drive blocked off or any news media but, a Livonia K9 officer and dog were leaving an area in Hines near Ann Arbor Trail half hour ago. Wondering if this is still a search for Dani?? Hmm...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

They certainly don't have Hines Drive blocked off or any news media but, a Livonia K9 officer and dog were leaving an area in Hines near Ann Arbor Trail half hour ago. Wondering if this is still a search for Dani?? Hmm...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I'm sure they are now doing small segment searches on the down low... they will move small groups in both directions of original search area until it has all been looked over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member