MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW... think it's best not to post regarding his wife. It goes against WS rules . She is not on trial. I've always enjoyed this thread ... compassionate posters that focus on what is truly important. Bringing Dani
Home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW... think it's best not to post regarding his wife. It goes against WS rules . She is not on trial. I've always enjoyed this thread ... compassionate posters that focus on what is truly important. Bringing Dani
Home

While I agree sleuthing her in depths is off limits, many are only discussing information that was stated in MSM. I assumed that was okay to discuss but may be wrong. Either way, as you said, she's not on trial. She may have some valuable information to share as time goes on and she understands more of the evidence. Hindsight is 20/20 and it is easy to interpret different aspects of the past differently when evidence suggesting Floyd committed heinous crime (s) is unknown. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ah but monkeypants, we aren't disagreeing. I said this:

'Perhaps fear. Fear of facing the reality that this all may be true.
Fear because she knows he is capable of this and he hasn't yet been convicted."

I was thinking along the lines of the old question, why does a woman stay with her abuser? It never makes sense to those looking in. Who knows what she knows. Maybe sticking by him at this time is a safer option for her. Maybe sticking by him (if she is indeed doing that) is a strategic move on her part for her safety. Just thoughts that came to my mind when I first posted.
The bottom line is we don't know why. No one knows why. Except her and those she may have confided in.

Normally I would agree. I'd probably stick with him thru the Dani stuff since it's been 8 months with nothing concrete but I'd still have a huge doubt in my gut....but once this other case opened up and was linked because of lab results from items taken from my home all bets would be off. I can't just dismiss two completely different cases linked by items from a search of my home. He wasn't even on the radar for the second one until lab results were in...its been 8 months Of scrutiny and questions and doubts I'm sure for her. I just can't agree with you on this point Paradise ...so very respectively agree to disagree. I think that she has her reasons but I don't think blind love is one. With no kids to protect from these stories and charges it means she is either afraid or protecting something. She is a very intelligent, educated and accomplished woman who has learned how precious time is. I have an extremely hard time believing she would take a second of hers out of fighting for her life for blind devotion. Where there is smoke there is fire...she would know that. Maybe mistake first case, but two? Connected from items from her home? Too hard to swallow imo.

I do NOT believe EG is blindly supporting her husband. She is a traumatized survivor of a serious illness and likely working her way through understanding who/what her husband is and what he may have done. That takes both time and a great deal of information. If we are anxiously awaiting August 1, she is likely dying inside as the date draws near. It is very likely that she is not a party to all the evidence LE possesses, especially about the Hines Park attack. I do not believe she had anything to do with any crimes FG may have committed and do not fault her for believing in her marriage and not yet giving up on her husband with incomplete information.

If FG is a true psychopath, he knows instinctually how to choose the kindest, most gentle victims. Though I do not know her, I will believe EG to be just exactly that until concrete evidence shows otherwise. Please cut her some slack here. She isn't under any suspicion and should not be criticized or faulted for believing in good.

All just MOO and sadly because I have been completely snowed by a true psychopath myself.

BBM. Brave of you to say this and oh so important IMO. Goes to my thought that one just never knows. Being intelligent doesn't exempt a person from being snowed as you characterized it. Thanks for you honest words.

Please make sure to read the following.

There will be zero tolerance of rumors being being posted.

If your stating fact you must provide a link to a credible mainstream media or law enforcement source.

No sleuthing family members or friends.

SG's wife family and neighbors are off limits with the exception of what's been printed in MSM.

WS rules are in place for a reason so disregarding them may result in the loss of posting privileges.

Thank you

#finddani

:bump: and BBM

Toggle navigation

The Case of Danielle Stislicki

Danielle Stislick, 28, of Farmington Hills, went missing Dec. 2, 2016. Here is a timeline of events since her disappearance.

The last time anyone saw or heard from Danielle Stislicki*was*Dec. 2, 2016*when she was leaving her job at MetLife in Southfield.*

The 28-year-old woman has been missing for more than seven months. Police have arrested a person of interest in connection with her disappearance, but they don't believe that she'll be found alive.

Here's a timeline of events since Stislicki*left her job that day:

Dec. 2, 2016 -- Stislicki*last heard from

Stislicki*was last seen leaving her job at MetLife in the 25000 block of Telegraph Road in Southfield. She was planning to meet a friend for dinner after work.*

"That particular day she was scheduled to work longer. And because things were a little slow she asked, after getting a request from a friend, whether or not it would be OK if she left early," said Stislicki's father, Richard Stislicki. *

Ann Stislicki, Danielle's mother, said she thinks the final text message she sent to the friend is that she was able to get off work early and that she was going to "swing home real quick, pack a bag" and meet the friend at dinner.*

Stislicki left work about 5 p.m. that day. However, she never showed up to dinner and did not communicate to her friend.

She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a black zip-up shirt, a blue Eddie Bauer coat and burgundy boots.

"Her family said it's out of character for her to be missing, and they are concerned," Farmington Hills police said in the original missing person's report.

Dec. 3, 2016 -- Stislicki's*Jeep found at her apartment

Stislicki's*friend was worried, so she went to the Independence Green apartment complex where Danielle lived the next day. Stislicki's*Jeep Renegade was found parked just 8 feet from her apartment door. Her purse was left in the SUV.*

The Jeep was left at her home near Halsted Road and Grand River Avenue in Farmington Hills, even though Stislicki was last seen at her workplace in Southfield.

Dec. 7, 2016 -- Apartment complex offers $50,000 award

More than $125,000 is being offered as a reward to anyone who could help bring Stislicki back to her parents safely. On Dec. 7,*the Independence Green apartments chipped in a $50,000 reward.

The reward was announced five days after Stislicki was originally reported missing.

The Independence Green apartments are located on Halsted Road between Grand River Avenue and 11 Mile Road in Farmington Hills.

Police announced the reward was offered for any information that helped find Stislicki or make an arrest in connection to her disappearance.

Dec. 10, 2016 -- Candlelight vigil held

Friends and family held a candlelight vigilfor Stisilcki at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 10, which was eight days after she had been reported missing.

People gathered under the arch outside the Raleigh Office Centre at the MetLife office building on Telegraph Road in Southfield, where Stislicki had been last seen.

Candles with drop guards were donated by friends of the family for the event.

Dec. 19, 2016 -- Stislicki believed to be victim of crime

Police announced they believe*Stislicki*is a victim of a crime.

Stislicki had been missing for more than two weeks with no sign of her reported.*Police and family members continued to search for her, and no information was given to police despite the hefty reward.

"All available information and evidence leads investigators to believe Danielle Stislicki was the victim of a crime," police said in a statement. "Investigators have worked tirelessly since Danielle was reported missing. Farmington Hills detectives and evidence technicians have received extensive assistance and resources from federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies."

Stislicki's parents had made it clear they believed their daughter's disappearance was the result of foul play.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/danielle-stislicki

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

BBM. Brave of you to say this and oh so important IMO. Goes to my thought that one just never knows. Being intelligent doesn't exempt a person from being snowed as you characterized it. Thanks for you honest words.
And, on EG' s behalf, the word uncooperative cited in MSM is
very prejudicial. Not sure how I'd
react if LE came to my home wanting inside and then threatening to kick the door in if I don't. It seems to me E.G. has zero control on ALL parts of her life.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

react if LE came to my home wanting inside and then threatening to kick the door in if I don't. It seems to me E.G. has zero control on ALL parts of her life.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

good point.

I apologize in advance if this has been asked....any cameras between work location and home location that might likely capture who drove the vehicle to her apartment?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I apologize in advance if this has been asked....any cameras between work location and home location that might likely capture who drove the vehicle to her apartment?

Nothing has been reported but LE reported they did not believe she drove her vehicle home. IMO, they may have seen her Jeep on camera being driven by someone that did not fit her description but was not clear enough to positively ID someone. MOO if that is the case, the description may match FG.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

No camera's outside her work building. Possible gas station across from apartments had camera.

No camera's outside her work building. Possible gas station across from apartments had camera.

One would be amazed at how many cameras there are. I'm sure they pulled footage from many sources from the night of her disappearance . Unfortunately, most footage would be low quality due to it being they were in a moving vehicle ( assumption based only) .

Yes, I agree, this quote from LE seemed odd. Prejudicial, as you say. It crosses my mind that it could be a specific strategy on the part of LE. EG is standing by her husband! If FG believes that, he may let something slip to his wife in a phone conversation (recorded) or a visit (recorded) or a letter (monitored). Just because something has been reported doesn't mean it's true. Though of course it might very well be. There is a great deal we don't know.

I've been wondering and this is only my thoughts but did LE check or search near her work? I drive pass her work building daily this morning I seen not even a block pass Dani's building is a paved street that goes up hill, turns a little but no exit. Easy to hide behind all the trees. Behind it is lots of tall trees with water between them. With all the heavy growth due to summer months makes me wonder...
I also live 1 and half miles from Hines Drive where they did exact search. The big body of water right there that people daily fish at is dark water. Curious if they could scan the water with a boat? Floyd easily at night parked, walked down the metal white dock and threw her over. Especially if she was in luggage or trunk. Like I said that water is dark when your looking down at it from Dock. You wouldn't see anything.. also on the other side of Newburgh road below is a embankment you walk down, brown dirt and rushing water that leads into the bigger water. Anyways lots of trees also around that area that leads upward into the rest of trees on Hines Drive. Floyd could of put her in same area just way different spot?
Only my thoughts as I'm under the weather from being bitten bad by a recluse spider.Justice and lots of Prayers for Dani and family. Xxoo

RBBM

Oh, my goodness! Those types of spider bites are nothing to mess around with. Feel better.

RBBM

Oh, my goodness! Those types of spider bites are nothing to mess around with. Feel better.

Off topic... you were bitten by a brown recluse ? Make sure to report it to MSU... they have been tracking the recluse in mi this year. Many sightings and bites. Hugs

Edit - sorry didn't refer to original post regarding spider bite.

Off topic... you were bitten by a brown recluse ? Make sure to report it to MSU... they have been tracking the recluse in mi this year. Many sightings and bites. Hugs

Edit - sorry didn't refer to original post regarding spider bite.

thekarmabus: Thanks for the tip. As you indicated, the original poster, Owl4, was bitten by one. Hugs back to you!

Yes, I agree, this quote from LE seemed odd. Prejudicial, as you say. It crosses my mind that it could be a specific strategy on the part of LE. EG is standing by her husband! If FG believes that, he may let something slip to his wife in a phone conversation (recorded) or a visit (recorded) or a letter (monitored). Just because something has been reported doesn't mean it's true. Though of course it might very well be. There is a great deal we don't know.

Her sister has said that she is standing by him. I believe she is. I don't think you'll ever see her or any of her family in court tho imo

RBBM

Thank you. I am on antibotics, very high dose. Been to hospital twice since bitten. Doctors did say I would feel the worse 3 to 5 days after bite. The last 3 days I've had complete chills, then 101 tempt.. little confusion.. slightly better today. I'm working right now, and cannot get Dani and where she could be off my mind.
I'd really like to do a search as her parents gave media to do so.. I will be wrapped head to toe tho! To many spiders (no super powers, lol) and ticks! Praying hard Dani will be found. Hugs and love to all [emoji175]

I live right by Hines, and thought the same thing. Given the time of year, its could be from one of the dirt roads off hines, or snow spray, also her parents did live off a dirt road. Its certainly possible.

I live right by Hines, and thought the same thing. Given the time of year, its could be from one of the dirt roads off hines, or snow spray, also her parents did live off a dirt road. Its certainly possible.
I believe the dirt on her jeep was from traveling to her parents home. Nice to internet meet neighbors of mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member