MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read here in a day or so but yesterday evening my hubby and I and teen boys went running in Hines. (I ended up walking the last 2 miles, still not feeling 100%) anyhoo, it's probably all in my head due to just wanting Dani found and her family and friends have some peace but throughout my walk I did do some searching. I took a picture a little pass where I was told LE ended the search. I do not know if I'm allowed to post my picture but if tomorrow is better weather I want to look inside what I found. I also seen a wooden box sitting across the Rouge and asked many what that is? No one new. You can rent canoes hourly or daily. I know I have never seen that box before. My Birthday's tomorrow. I'm going to canoe my butt right over there and find out myself. Plus, there were a few more interesting things I seen throughout Hines I wanna scope out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Be careful, Owl4! Can you take someone with you? Oh, and Happy Birthday!

But if he used her own jeep for driving to dispose of her then there wouldn't be any transfer in his own vehicles. He can still say he got a ride home from her or they were friends etc and that's why he left trace DNA in the jeep. I think it's safe to safe the huge parks with deep woods i.e. Hines or Stoney don't have cameras at every angle...maybe for arguments sake they do at main entrances, near visitor centers or parking lots but what if he never used a main entrance. All parks backup to other land. He could just as easily in the middle of the night pull down a dark street that backs up to it and go in that way. I guess I prefer knowing she is in a place where she can possibly someday be found vs a landfill where she most likely never will be.
I also don't know he had Dani under duress as she drove to his house. What if she was going there to get something from him? Neighbors said they saw her jeep parked out front (not hidden in garage) and that they saw her walk into the home..not screaming or struggling that I've ever read. What if she didn't know she was in danger until he locked the door behind her? He would also know if the cameras at ML were working btw. So if she was parked in a blackout area he would know it. But again, he could just say they were friends etc. unless a video shows a gun pointed at her or terror in her face how can anyone legally dispute that?
I'd be shocked if a nursing home didn't have cameras as well. I'd honestly be shocked if LE doesn't have her jeep on camera quite a few times and just hasn't released it. Virtually every major area has them. Gas stations, stores, commercial buildings. As you go about your daily driving you are probably on hundreds of cameras all over town.

True, that driving her jeep and using it to dispose of her would eliminate DNA transfer in his vehicles, however, if Dani was wrapped in a comforter, that would not necessarily eliminate post mortem fluids from seeping through that comforter onto the interior of the jeep. I don't want to be graphic but depending on how long she may have been in a vehicle, the odds of fluid transfer increase. This is why I believe FG would have been smarter to either dispose of her locally without using any vehicle to do so, so that there was no chance of fluid transfer in any vehicle he may have used or he could have called someone for help and used a vehicle that was not on law enforcements radar. Using his vehicles or Dani's jeep would be a huge risk IMO. If he used the excuse that they were friends and she gave him a ride, yes that would explain his DNA in Dani's jeep but good luck explaining how her post mortem fluids were in that jeep along with his DNA. If we are to assume he returned the jeep that night, he's also under the gun as far as clean up goes. If we assume he used the jeep to dispose of Dani and then he returned the jeep to IGA afterwards, that pretty much eliminates any chance for him to clean the interior of the jeep.

I haven't read here in a day or so but yesterday evening my hubby and I and teen boys went running in Hines. (I ended up walking the last 2 miles, still not feeling 100%) anyhoo, it's probably all in my head due to just wanting Dani found and her family and friends have some peace but throughout my walk I did do some searching. I took a picture a little pass where I was told LE ended the search. I do not know if I'm allowed to post my picture but if tomorrow is better weather I want to look inside what I found. I also seen a wooden box sitting across the Rouge and asked many what that is? No one new. You can rent canoes hourly or daily. I know I have never seen that box before. My Birthday's tomorrow. I'm going to canoe my butt right over there and find out myself. Plus, there were a few more interesting things I seen throughout Hines I wanna scope out.

What a beautiful human you are. Dani is never far from your mind, clearly. Amazing.

Thank you and Birthday cheer to you.

Thanks all for the Birthday wishes! Unfortunately the company that rents out the canoes only does it on weekends :( spent 2 hours at Secretary of State and now have lots of family and my grandkids coming to visit. This weekend I will rent out a canoe! My thoughts and prayers always with Dani. Big hugs and lots of love!

Thanks all for the Birthday wishes! Unfortunately the company that rents out the canoes only does it on weekends :( spent 2 hours at Secretary of State and now have lots of family and my grandkids coming to visit. This weekend I will rent out a canoe! My thoughts and prayers always with Dani. Big hugs and lots of love!

Happy Birthday Owl4, I hope you have a great day! I look forward to hearing all about your canoe adventure this upcoming weekend!

I used to live in Berkley, too, so I'm familiar with the areas being discussed. I have to disagree with you about the time she would have added to her commute. She could have made it from Met Life to Berkley in as little as 10 or 15 minutes. (The evening rush is not as bad on Fridays as it is on other days.) To get back to her original starting point would have taken about the same amount of time. You can't treat the time required to get from Southfield to Farmington as time added because that would have been part of her commute anyway.

I can't even make it from Southfield to Livonia in under 30 minutes after work. I never made it from Southfield to Berkley after work in anything under 20 minutes. So she went at least 20 minutes out of her way to the east, then had to make her way back further west than Southfield. 696/96 traffic going west is usually a parking lot during the afternoon rush. Mile roads have more lights. If she took mile roads from 12 mile and Coolidge to Farmington, you're looking at around 40-45 minutes at a minimum during afternoon rush. I added the Livonia time in because if she added the time up in her head before finally showing up to her friend's, she would have been more likely to text her to let her know how late she'd be. Also, if she left Southfield at 430 (I thought that was around the time she left) traffic would have been lighter. It would have taken her less time to go from Southfield to Farmington at 4:30 than it would have shortly after 5.

The times seem to vary so much. I just google mapped from the office building to the oxford house at 5:06pm=12-26 minutes. Then from the oxford house to IGA=26-50 min. This times are for fri dec 2 2016.

The times seem to vary so much. I just google mapped from the office building to the oxford house at 5:06pm=12-26 minutes. Then from the oxford house to IGA=26-50 min. This times are for fri dec 2 2016.
I would say it adds about 20-30 min to her original plans on a Friday assuming she was just planning to drop him off and then go home. Traffic is lighter on Fridays.

I still wonder if the stop to his house was known to the friend and expected, which could also be how they were tipped off to him so quickly. Jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I would say it adds about 20-30 min to her original plans on a Friday assuming she was just planning to drop him off and then go home. Traffic is lighter on Fridays.

I still wonder if the stop to his house was known to the friend and expected, which could also be how they were tipped off to him so quickly. Jmo.

Which lines up with my grab something from the house theory....

BBM - Which lines up with why the friend wasn't panicked when Dani didn't show up at her house (?)

BBM - Which lines up with why the friend wasn't panicked when Dani didn't show up at her house (?)

The more I think about it, the more I believe you guys are right. Your explanations make much more sense than mine, and would help to explain many of the 'holes' in my theory.

She probably did plan to just quickly "grab something from the house," before she went to her friend's. To Dani, it would have been no big deal at all. In reality, it shouldn't have been either.

FG though wanted more, MUCH more, and Dani was no match for him. She never had a chance. Makes my heart hurt even more to think of what she must have gone through.

I do want to thank you guys. It's all clicked now, and I think I am going to revise my theory.

(I hope I'm not violating any TOS with the way I worded this post. If so, mods please delete.)

Yep her timing of when sarah starts texting is really off...I've always wondered if we are missing something with this ride home. It's the one thing that doesn't make sense since her jeep is parked out front, not in garage and she seemingly walks into the house normally.

I still don't buy that she was at his house for any reason besides giving him a ride home. How he lured her into the house in anyone's guess; my guess is that he asked her to come in and say hello to his cancer-stricken wife (who wasn't actually there). I suspect that as soon as the front door was closed, <modsnip> did to Danielle exactly what he had done to the Hines Park jogger three months before.

ETA: I am certain that LE did not hear about the POI from SP. Remember, they wasted a day searching around IG because of his staging. If SP had known about Dani's detour to Berkley, they would have been onto the perp much sooner.

I'm not sure we will ever know. I highly doubt you will ever see a confession from him.

ESPECIALLY since I watched a video of Dani being a goofball on her instagram, I can't get her out of my head. I'm so completely angry and heartbroken about this. It really feels as if some of us know her. The dream I had about her the other night messed me up. I don't want to take a break from WS, but this case has really affected me and takes up a lot of my head space. :( I hate thinking about her likely fate, MOO. I don't understand how some people can have such a total disregard for human life.

Lighting Dani's candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 290
Yep her timing of when sarah starts texting is really off...I've always wondered if we are missing something with this ride home. It's the one thing that doesn't make sense since her jeep is parked out front, not in garage and she seemingly walks into the house normally.

Maybe I'm missing something ... what do you mean not in garage and seemingly walks into house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm missing something ... what do you mean not in garage and seemingly walks into house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she means that according to witness reports, her Jeep was seen outside of the house and Dani was allegedly seen walking into the house. If she were there against her will at that time, it might make more sense that her Jeep be hidden (or never even there in daylight). Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members