MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't buy that she was at his house for any reason besides giving him a ride home. How he lured her into the house in anyone's guess; my guess is that he asked her to come in and say hello to his cancer-stricken wife (who wasn't actually there). I suspect that as soon as the front door was closed, <modsnip> did to Danielle exactly what he had done to the Hines Park jogger three months before.

ETA: I am certain that LE did not hear about the POI from SP. Remember, they wasted a day searching around IG because of his staging. If SP had known about Dani's detour to Berkley, they would have been onto the perp much sooner.
This is definitely a possibility as well. I'm not ruling out the friend knowing, though, as she may not have thought to tell or was afraid to tell about the stop at his home initially. Perhaps she didn't think he was at all connected and assumed she must not have made it out of work. Too much is unknown to rule this out- jmo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yep her timing of when sarah starts texting is really off...I've always wondered if we are missing something with this ride home. It's the one thing that doesn't make sense since her jeep is parked out front, not in garage and she seemingly walks into the house normally.

Hi :) What do you mean by timing of the texts?

I still don't buy that she was at his house for any reason besides giving him a ride home. How he lured her into the house in anyone's guess; my guess is that he asked her to come in and say hello to his cancer-stricken wife (who wasn't actually there). I suspect that as soon as the front door was closed, <modsnip> did to Danielle exactly what he had done to the Hines Park jogger three months before.

ETA: I am certain that LE did not hear about the POI from SP. Remember, they wasted a day searching around IG because of his staging. If SP had known about Dani's detour to Berkley, they would have been onto the perp much sooner.

This two posts are near enough where I'm at right now. 1. the text thing is weird. Why is there no text about taking him home? .. There is probably a relatively normal explanation like SP did know. But I just mean, it's weird because it's not been spoken about and so we can't fill in the gaps on that one.

2. It can't have been known she was going to Floyds as Ozoner said, searches of IGA would have wasted a damn good amount of time if they did know she was last with FG.

So, I'm torn.

Hi :) What do you mean by timing of the texts?

This two posts are near enough where I'm at right now. 1. the text thing is weird. Why is there no text about taking him home? .. There is probably a relatively normal explanation like SP did know. But I just mean, it's weird because it's not been spoken about and so we can't fill in the gaps on that one.

2. It can't have been known she was going to Floyds as Ozoner said, searches of IGA would have wasted a damn good amount of time if they did know she was last with FG.

So, I'm torn.
Friend did not begin texting her until 8:30 p.m. if my memory is correct (moo, jmo). She did not check on her at her house until 6 p.m. the following day. (NOT blaming, just suggesting maybe she knew other plans may have occurred, etc).

The friend may have known about a possible stop at FG's house but did not inform LE immediately for an unknown reason. It also would be typical that they would search IGA first given that is where she was last seen at that time.

It has been reported that the first public search at his home occurred 3 weeks after she disappeared but there were searches prior, possibly within a week of her disappearance.

Thinking out loud here...
Why isn't there a text from Dani stating she was taking FG home? (Obviously going off of only what we can see). And if it's because SP already knew they were meeting up why did they spend so much time searching IGA?

It doesn't make sense to me that SP knew she was going to Floyd's. SP's previous texts from Dani that night simply stated she was leaving work early and she would be there soon. If it was me and I was Dani and I was going to Floyd's, I would have said something like "They are letting me go early so I'll be at yours straight after I go to Floyd's" or something like that. To leave Floyd out of the conversation if she knew she was going there doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it's just the way I write that's different to others.
I'd just want to be clear to my friend around about what time I would get there and what I had to do before getting to her house.

So if the texts we didn't see did mention going to Floyd's or meeting Floyd, the searches at IGA seem like a strange place to start.

Friend did not begin texting her until 8:30 p.m. if my memory is correct (moo, jmo). She did not check on her at her house until 6 p.m. the following day. (NOT blaming, just suggesting maybe she knew other plans may have occurred, etc).

The friend may have known about a possible stop at FG's house but did not inform LE immediately for an unknown reason. It also would be typical that they would search IGA first given that is where she was last seen at that time.

It has been reported that the first public search at his home occurred 3 weeks after she disappeared but there were searches prior, possibly within a week of her disappearance.

Yeah, maybe you're right, I just can't get round the feeling there is something we're missing there.

Yeah, maybe you're right, I just can't get round the feeling there is something we're missing there.
I agree. We are missing something and I'm not sure we will ever know what it is.

Well that's why as a non local I was trying to figure out the extra time lost driving to his house . If it was 30 minutes or less I can see where she would just wait until after he was out of her car to tell Sarah. That's what I would do really.
There are so many reason she could have or would have gone to his house. We won't ever know the why. So arguing about it passionately doesn't matter much imo. I am just speculating theories and possibilities. As momma said the first contact comes fairly late, for whatever reason, so that really is what makes me wonder a whole host of things. In Sarah's shoes my response time would have been so much different....even if I was just sending funny memes saying I was waiting for her etc. that's a lot of hours. And then I don't think anyone goes to the apt until noon the next day...it just leaves such huge gaps of time. But again, it's only weird TO ME because I am applying my own principles and actions. I'm not blaming or accusing, just explaining why I just can't wrap my head around that timing and why it makes me suspect things or create alternative possibilities.

Thinking out loud here...
Why isn't there a text from Dani stating she was taking FG home? (Obviously going off of only what we can see). And if it's because SP already knew they were meeting up why did they spend so much time searching IGA?

It doesn't make sense to me that SP knew she was going to Floyd's. SP's previous texts from Dani that night simply stated she was leaving work early and she would be there soon. If it was me and I was Dani and I was going to Floyd's, I would have said something like "They are letting me go early so I'll be at yours straight after I go to Floyd's" or something like that. To leave Floyd out of the conversation if she knew she was going there doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it's just the way I write that's different to others.
I'd just want to be clear to my friend around about what time I would get there and what I had to do before getting to her house.

So if the texts we didn't see did mention going to Floyd's or meeting Floyd, the searches at IGA seem like a strange place to start.

What if she wasn't planning it and it happened as she was leaving and it was a friendly chatty ride and during the course of the ride he offered her something or a reason to enter and she went along with it? Mrs S said he was really friendly and protective maybe to Dani it was not a problem as she appreciated all the times he walked her out late at night etc. maybe because the request for a ride happened so organically she figured she would text her after since it wasn't going to alter things all that much. But then whatever happened, happened.

I can't tell you how many times I was supposed to be somewhere but I ran into someone and started chatting etc and was late. I didn't say hold on let me interrupt our convo and text so and so. But after I was on my way again I would and explain why and my eta.

What if she wasn't planning it and it happened as she was leaving and it was a friendly chatty ride and during the course of the ride he offered her something or a reason to enter and she went along with it? Mrs S said he was really friendly and protective maybe to Dani it was not a problem as she appreciated all the times he walked her out late at night etc. maybe because the request for a ride happened so organically she figured she would text her after since it wasn't going to alter things all that much. But then whatever happened, happened.

I can't tell you how many times I was supposed to be somewhere but I ran into someone and started chatting etc and was late. I didn't say hold on let me interrupt our convo and text so and so. But after I was on my way again I would and explain why and my eta.

Yeah that's true. I've done that myself sometimes. I just figured that since she had text SP to say she was leaving early she would have text her to say "Oh, I won't be as early as I thought" or something along those lines. I don't know, mind wandering!

Yeah that's true. I've done that myself sometimes. I just figured that since she had text SP to say she was leaving early she would have text her to say "Oh, I won't be as early as I thought" or something along those lines. I don't know, mind wandering!

This is why I come back to the idea that FG had control of her phone from the get-go. He could have just asked to borrow her phone (for a # of reasons) and she would likely have given it to him...or he took her phone right away, by force. Could be either...but I wouldn't assume she had her phone and/or the ability to use it to text/call. Thus, no texts/calls.
IMO

Well that's why as a non local I was trying to figure out the extra time lost driving to his house . If it was 30 minutes or less I can see where she would just wait until after he was out of her car to tell Sarah. That's what I would do really.
Bingo&#8212;except that Dani never got the chance. That she did not text SP proves that she was victimized almost immediately upon entering the security guard's house.
In Sarah's shoes my response time would have been so much different....even if I was just sending funny memes saying I was waiting for her etc. that's a lot of hours. And then I don't think anyone goes to the apt until noon the next day...it just leaves such huge gaps of time.
We have to remember that Dani was spending a lot of time with SP because SP was depressed about the death of her son. Someone who is depressed is not going to act quickly in any situation. Depressed people can't even drag themselves out of bed half the time. Considering her situation, SP's lack of swiftness was normal and predictable.

Bingo—except that Dani never got the chance. That she did not text SP proves that she was victimized almost immediately upon entering the security guard's house.

We have to remember that Dani was spending a lot of time with SP because SP was depressed about the death of her son. Someone who is depressed is not going to act quickly in any situation. Depressed people can't even drag themselves out of bed half the time. Considering her situation, SP's lack of swiftness was normal and predictable.

Imo you can't generalize depression. In fact I know a lot of people that are depressed that are very clingy to the one person that they depend on. In that situation those people would have been texting and calling nonstop.

This is why I come back to the idea that FG had control of her phone from the get-go. He could have just asked to borrow her phone (for a # of reasons) and she would likely have given it to him...or he took her phone right away, by force. Could be either...but I wouldn't assume she had her phone and/or the ability to use it to text/call. Thus, no texts/calls.
IMO

This is exactly what I was going to post. He could've approached her in the lot and then: (any of the following)
-asked to use her phone for a tow truck or call for a ride.
-He takes the phone and maybe pretends to call while she says she'll just give him a ride.
-He takes the phone and then tells her to drive him home.
- While she's driving he asks to use her phone so she's busy driving and can't pay attention to what he's doing. Maybe he turns it off then and once they get to the house things happen quickly.
There are so many possibilities and I agree there's a chunk of time and events that won't come out until later/trial. I believe they know based on witnesses or phone records but they're not going to releasing everything. We all have our own theories, some of which can't be discussed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO

I dont believe he took the phone by force right away because that would have sent up red flags immediately for Danielle which doesn't mesh with her being seen by neighbors willingly walking into his house. I do think It's a very good possibility that he asked to use her phone and may have done this as they were approaching his house. This would also be a good reason for Danielle to go inside considering he needed to make a call and she would certainly want to get her phone back.

Imo you can't generalize depression. In fact I know a lot of people that are depressed that are very clingy to the one person that they depend on. In that situation those people would have been texting and calling nonstop.
Even if you can't generalize depression, I don't think you can deny that many, many depressed people respond in the way that I indicated. The fact remains that SP did not appear to know about Danielle's detour to Berkley. She has said that she thought perhaps Danielle had dozed off and that she eventually dozed off herself.

People keep stating that we're missing something; perhaps it only seems that way because the behavior of a psychopath is difficult for many people to understand.

It's difficult to comprehend that someone would abduct, rape, and murder a former co-worker, whose mother he also knew, just to satisfy a momentary sexual urge. But to a conscienceless psychopath, that behavior would be no big deal so long as he thought he would get away with it. I can guarantee that he slept like a baby that night.

There's a well-known riddle related to psychopaths:
"This is a story about a girl.
While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: Why did she kill her sister?"
(from http://www.naute.com/puzzles/puzzle22.php )

The answer is, the girl killed her sister in hopes that the man would show up to the funeral. The girl was a typical psychopath. Psychopaths really are that callous. Serial killer Nannie Doss killed her own grandson a few minutes after he was born by sticking a hatpin into his head. There was no apparent motive; she just felt like it. She killed another grandson in order to collect on a $500 life insurance policy.

Is it not possible that she walked into that house under duress but it just looked willing to neighbours? I mean, he could have just threatened her.

I'm not saying that's what I think, but it's a possibility no?

There are so many reason she could have or would have gone to his house. We won't ever know the why. So arguing about it passionately doesn't matter much imo. I am just speculating theories and possibilities. As momma said the first contact comes fairly late, for whatever reason, so that really is what makes me wonder a whole host of things. In Sarah's shoes my response time would have been so much different....even if I was just sending funny memes saying I was waiting for her etc. that's a lot of hours. And then I don't think anyone goes to the apt until noon the next day...it just leaves such huge gaps of time. But again, it's only weird TO ME because I am applying my own principles and actions. I'm not blaming or accusing, just explaining why I just can't wrap my head around that timing and why it makes me suspect things or create alternative possibilities.

SP didnt go to the apartment until approximately 6 pm on Saturday, not noon. SP sent Dani three text messages. The first one was at 8:29 pm on Friday night, the second one was at 10:02 am on Saturday morning and the final message was at 4:58 pm on Saturday.

This is exactly what I was going to post. He could've approached her in the lot and then: (any of the following)
-asked to use her phone for a tow truck or call for a ride.
-He takes the phone and maybe pretends to call while she says she'll just give him a ride.
-He takes the phone and then tells her to drive him home.
- While she's driving he asks to use her phone so she's busy driving and can't pay attention to what he's doing. Maybe he turns it off then and once they get to the house things happen quickly.
There are so many possibilities and I agree there's a chunk of time and events that won't come out until later/trial. I believe they know based on witnesses or phone records but they're not going to releasing everything. We all have our own theories, some of which can't be discussed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bolded by me. I agree.

I don't believe he took control of her phone until at her house. We also aren't privy to any phone conversations that occurred outside of texts. Perhaps Dani and her friend talked on the phone earlier in the day and it was discussed that she would be helping FG out quickly or was planning to stop at his house for some reason. And perhaps, not. It is also possible the friend tried calling her before she texted at 8:30 p.m. LE has all of this information and may never be known to the public or at least not until trial.

Even if you can't generalize depression, I don't think you can deny that many, many depressed people respond in the way that I indicated. The fact remains that SP did not appear to know about Danielle's detour to Berkley. She has said that she thought perhaps Danielle had dozed off and that she eventually dozed off herself.

People keep stating that we're missing something; perhaps it only seems that way because the behavior of a psychopath is difficult for many people to understand.

It's difficult to comprehend that someone would abduct, rape, and murder a former co-worker, whose mother he also knew, just to satisfy a momentary sexual urge. But to a conscienceless psychopath, that behavior would be no big deal so long as he thought he would get away with it. I can guarantee that he slept like a baby that night.

There's a well-known riddle related to psychopaths:
"This is a story about a girl.
While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: Why did she kill her sister?"
(from http://www.naute.com/puzzles/puzzle22.php )

The answer is, the girl killed her sister in hopes that the man would show up to the funeral. The girl was a typical psychopath. Psychopaths really are that callous. Serial killer Nannie Doss killed her own grandson a few minutes after he was born by sticking a hatpin into his head. There was no apparent motive; she just felt like it. She killed another grandson in order to collect on a $500 life insurance policy.
I'm fully aware of the awful things humans are capable of doing to one another. All day long I hear about horrific crimes committed against young children and teens. I am in the mental health field and am very aware of sociopath behavior.

That said, we do not have all the facts in this case. We have information now related to FG's alleged behavior toward another victim, which can help begin to show a side of him that fits the definition of a sociopath but we still do not know everything nor his involvement with Dani.

There are numerous ruses he may have used to gain control of her and get her to go to his home. Some of those, we cannot discuss here, but may be the missing link. Nothing excuses what ultimately happened to her but it is possible that she willingly went to his home and inside of his home because of something he said to her. Then, it went horribly wrong.

It is also possible that the friend was aware that she may be picking something up because she discussed it earlier in the day on the phone, in person the last time they saw each other, etc. It may not have been something they texted about.

It is further possible that the friend knew nothing, he took advantage of her immediately, witnesses that saw her walking into the home were mistaken, so on and so on.

It is impossible to pinpoint one exact theory based on the information known. There is certainly a big chunk unknown to the public. Jmo.

Hello all! My teenage boys and I did a little searching in Hines about 3 hours worth in a main area. We came home to eat some lunch and now back with another person to travel inside these to search!
bba9fbf7f8ecfaa69a911ac4684b44af.jpg
881975a9d57c07756dc243a384943a07.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads