MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it also could be implying clothing, keys, other belongings could be inside of one of the items. I hate to think she's in more than one place but it is certainly possible.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes certainly that could be the case .. a much more preferable scenario of course as well .. it was just something that's been on my mind a lot since reading their statement when it came out .. he would have certainly had enough time to do so many different things as he wasn't even on LE radar for at least a week and his wife was still in the hospital during the entire time up until theee weeks after DS went missing ..

""QUOTE:Has anyone else caught on to the fact that LE has made it known to the public that they are looking for pieces of luggage .. as in plural not singular .. and that they've stated that evidence could be in those pieces of luggage and or trash bags as well as the blanket .. I know it's absolutely horrible to think about .. but the way I've read it is that she may not even be in just one place at this point ..QUOTE::

Oh..YIKES..I haven't seen that ^^ been busy but finally catching up

I wonder if it also could be implying clothing, keys, other belongings could be inside of one of the items. I hate to think she's in more than one place but it is certainly possible.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah but why do that with phones, clothes, keys...if I wanted to get rid of those items you could anywhere...a fast food restaurant or a grocery store for example...all have garbage bins, doesn't even need to a dumpster. Drive by a random street a few towns away on a garbage day and toss those items in all different ones etc. now the body is tougher. I can see maybe he put her in a suitcase to transport her but hard to imagine he would leave her in it to dispose. That suitcase could easily lead them directly to him since decay etc wouldn't be spread by animals or decomposition etc. it would all be self contained forever.
On top of all this where does eily think the luggage set went? The comforter? What the heck stories could you ever use for those items to be missing.

Has anyone else caught on to the fact that LE has made it known to the public that they are looking for pieces of luggage .. as in plural not singular .. and that they've stated that evidence could be in those pieces of luggage and or trash bags as well as the blanket .. I know it's absolutely horrible to think about .. but the way I've read it is that she may not even be in just one place at this point ..

I would sincerely hope she's in one place. Dismembering would make a huge mess and require a good bit of time. If anything, I can imagine Floyd using the comforter to wrap her up. Any chance missing luggage, trunks or bags could mean Floyd was thinking of or preparing to flee?

Hello all! My teenage boys and I did a little searching in Hines about 3 hours worth in a main area. We came home to eat some lunch and now back with another person to travel inside these to search!
bba9fbf7f8ecfaa69a911ac4684b44af.jpg
881975a9d57c07756dc243a384943a07.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Lots of trails, trails I did not know existed. Heres a picture above the opening of the tunnel we were in. Also, a trail leading up and deeper into woods. After 5 hours with 2 adults, 2 teens all we did come across was this cute turtle! Mine you that search was only in a small area that seemed much bigger. Hines goes a long ways..
46a9151918b4662adce2110735936b63.jpg
c2e98791b7a216f539a32b9a568c99d6.jpg
942180d47a13ed06549ab97e67c59a52.jpg

O/T completely here, but I just have to tell you what great pictures these are. You are a terrific photographer!

You captured the kaleidoscope of colors in the huge round tunnels so well. Amazing to look at!

The photo of the tree-canopied path is so restful and relaxing. The one of the water too looks like a painting.

My favorite though is that turtle. Look at him! I feel like I can reach right out and touch him. I can even see his eye looking out at us!

I would bet you're a professional photographer. If not, then photography must surely be a life's passion for you.

Quality reveals itself...

Too, there is also that lingering sadness to these photos. Just knowing that any of these scenes could have been the last place for Dani.

(Let me add here too, I hope I didn't make you feel weird with any of this. Just wanted you to know how very impressed I am with your work.)

Thank you so much for sharing these with us...

We walked about a mile and half worth with great extended flashlights. The tempertures dropped massively to where we could see our breath so we turned back and went out. It only had a small flow of water throughout. As you can see in this first picture. Saturday I will rent a canoe and go across to ease my mind about that box that no one seems to know what it pertains too.
8ecba20a405598a07504bd0972c8a80c.jpg

Owl4: Thanks so much for your efforts! I'm sure Dani's Family appreciates this very much. Stay warm and safe out there!

IMO she probably didn't give him a ride home from MetLife as he no longer worked there. I think she went to house for something, but my opinion on what that was isn't a popular one because people still view pot as bad. *eyeroll*

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh wow I didn't even consider that. That... makes a lot of sense.

O/T completely here, but I just have to tell you what great pictures these are. You are a terrific photographer!

You captured the kaleidoscope of colors in the huge round tunnels so well. Amazing to look at!

The photo of the tree-canopied path is so restful and relaxing. The one of the water too looks like a painting.

My favorite though is that turtle. Look at him! I feel like I can reach right out and touch him. I can even see his eye looking out at us!

I would bet you're a professional photographer. If not, then photography must surely be a life's passion for you.

Quality reveals itself...

Too, there is also that lingering sadness to these photos. Just knowing that any of these scenes could have been the last place for Dani.

(Let me add here too, I hope I didn't make you feel weird with any of this. Just wanted you to know how very impressed I am with your work.)

Thank you so much for sharing these with us...
Thankyou so much JazzTune! Credit to my 15 year old son for the tunnel photo tho! Like I said that was a very small area we searched. At times I'd like to throw my head into a wall over where Dani is! I pray hard daily for Dani to be found. She deserves justice and also a proper burial. Not in water. Not in luggage pieces or a comforter. Dani I believe is in between her work, her apartment, Berkley house, or somewhere in Hines. Like her friend Sarah said she won't stop until Dani is found.. I second that! [emoji175] [emoji72]

Has anyone else caught on to the fact that LE has made it known to the public that they are looking for pieces of luggage .. as in plural not singular .. and that they've stated that evidence could be in those pieces of luggage and or trash bags as well as the blanket .. I know it's absolutely horrible to think about .. but the way I've read it is that she may not even be in just one place at this point ..

I also find it interesting that LE has this list of items to look for; items I am assuming had been at the Berkeley house and have gone missing since Danielle's disappearance. If the items had been in the household and disappeared, someone familiar with the beds and luggage gave LE that information. Someone who is cooperating. The other possible option is that purchases made by FG were tracked via credit card, video, etc. I think the former is more likely, but this is information we are lacking.

After reading these post about the possibilities with a possible ride home for FG and Dani's phone I started thinking... Car broke down and he asks for a ride home. At some point into the drive he needs to call a tow truck but conveniently his phone doesn't work, for whatever reason, leading him to ask Dani to use her phone. He calls insurance company for a tow truck and is I on hold. They get to his house, still on hold, so They go into the house to wait for the call to be over. All just my opinion.

This is exactly what I was going to post. He could've approached her in the lot and then: (any of the following)
-asked to use her phone for a tow truck or call for a ride.
-He takes the phone and maybe pretends to call while she says she'll just give him a ride.
-He takes the phone and then tells her to drive him home.
- While she's driving he asks to use her phone so she's busy driving and can't pay attention to what he's doing. Maybe he turns it off then and once they get to the house things happen quickly.
There are so many possibilities and I agree there's a chunk of time and events that won't come out until later/trial. I believe they know based on witnesses or phone records but they're not going to releasing everything. We all have our own theories, some of which can't be discussed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take any/everything she says/has said with a GIANT grain of salt, IMO.

LE wouldn't give her^ any information not given to Dani's own parents & neither LE nor the Stislicki's have ever confirmed ANY of this.

IMO, the SIL is the source of a few rumors that many now follow as fact. I.E.: they were seen on camera together, Dani was last seen at Floyd's house, etc. Again, neither LE nor the Stislicki's have ever confirmed either.

I only mention this bc so much speculation is based on these 2 things which may not even be relevant.

Revising my focus to be only on where could he have put her. [emoji22] Finding her could provide so many answers.
#finddani

But maybe the SIL got her information from neighbours/family so LE didn't have to tell her anything directly iykwim.

Take any/everything she says/has said with a GIANT grain of salt, IMO.

LE wouldn't give her^ any information not given to Dani's own parents & neither LE nor the Stislicki's have ever confirmed ANY of this.

IMO, the SIL is the source of a few rumors that many now follow as fact. I.E.: they were seen on camera together, Dani was last seen at Floyd's house, etc. Again, neither LE nor the Stislicki's have ever confirmed either.

I only mention this bc so much speculation is based on these 2 things which may not even be relevant.

Revising my focus to be only on where could he have put her. [emoji22] Finding her could provide so many answers.
#finddani

I will agree to disagree on this . Items she did state have now been released to media for public ( searches, floorboards) why would she lie? It does not benefit her in any way. In fact it has exiled her from the people that has always given her support.

We released a new flyer for Dani today. We will always keep looking, Dani won't be forgotten. Not ever.

MPN Flyer

Attachments

• IMG_4847.jpg
    IMG_4847.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 336
Most of that area across newburgh is mountain biking trials. But there are some spots closer to the waters edge that are pretty inaccessible. There is just so many places to look.

Most of that area across newburgh is mountain biking trials. But there are some spots closer to the waters edge that are pretty inaccessible. There is just so many places to look.
Agreed! I left there thinking "Geez, looking for a needle in a haystack." Becomes overwhelming at times. I will continue to pray that she will eventually be found. I'm not giving up. Just do not even have a clue where to begin a new search? Ugh.
Love and light to all [emoji173] [emoji179] [emoji72]

I will agree to disagree on this . Items she did state have now been released to media for public ( searches, floorboards) why would she lie? It does not benefit her in any way. In fact it has exiled her from the people that has always given her support.

I am with Karmabus on this one. SIL has been truthful in a time when it would have been much easier for her to stay silent. She had everything to lose by speaking up. Dani's dad often shares her posts so I am led to believe he supports the things she is saying. If she were lying I doubt Dani's family would be so willing to associate with her.

Lighting Dani's candle.

attachment.php

Attachments

• burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    burgandyCandleDani.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 307
Agreed! I left there thinking "Geez, looking for a needle in a haystack." Becomes overwhelming at times. I will continue to pray that she will eventually be found. I'm not giving up. Just do not even have a clue where to begin a new search? Ugh.
Love and light to all [emoji173] [emoji179] [emoji72]

Owl4...I am available most weekends and can help search also. Keep us posted please and thank you ...and God bless you for the efforts

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Anyone know if Aug 1 court appearance will be live streamed?

Owl4...I am available most weekends and can help search also. Keep us posted please and thank you ...and God bless you for the efforts

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
I am available as well!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads