Found Deceased MI - Theresa Lockhart, 44, Portage, 18 May 2017

missing-lockhart-poster-5d93ae2dda7584cb.jpg

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2017/07/missing_person_poster_for_ther.html

A new article that explains the technology behind the alcohol tether that CL is required to wear. He also now tracked via a GPS.

http://wwmt.com/news/local/taking-a-closer-look-at-technology-behind-alcohol-tether

Wow this seems wild. So the device can actually detect alcohol consumption?

It seems like it's only a matter of time before this guy gets overcome with guilt and regret and just confesses to what has happened. I hope for the best in that Theresa is alive and well. :(

http://wwmt.com/news/local/i-team-court-documents-reveal-christopher-lockharts-odd-behavior

Christopher Lockhart, the main person of interest in the disappearance of his wife Theresa Lockhart, was released from the Kalamazoo County jail Friday afternoon.

Snip

Police say it all started when Lockhart was caught on tape sneaking into his neighbor’s backyard, allegedly cutting his neighbor’s air conditioning and cable wires.

Lockhart was also caught on the neighbor's surveillance saying----"You have a family, don't be a hero."

Snip

[Regarduing DUI arrest]A police report says Lockhart tried to elude police by pulling into a McDonalds, but when the officer caught up with Lockhart, he told the officer he was coming from work at Pfizer at 10 p.m.

The Newschannel 3 I-Team has learned Lockhart is on leave from Pfizer and it's not clear if he's going back to work.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This case is just crazy to me. There's so much happening with the husband and it's all so strange that it's hard to see how any of it connects to Therea's disappearance, if at all.

This case is just crazy to me. There's so much happening with the husband and it's all so strange that it's hard to see how any of it connects to Therea's disappearance, if at all.

For me me at least - CL's behavior indicates his propensity to be reckless or vengeful when he feels "wronged". Maybe he felt his wife "wronged" him as well. Obviously MOO.

What in the world?!? It's like he wants to stay in jail... :thinking:

Wow...just WOW! I can't help but to think his actions (tampering with his alcohol tether) show signs of alcohol addiction; it'd be interesting to know if he was a heavy consumer of alcohol prior to Theresa's disappearance, or whether it began since. Nonetheless, I feel as though his repeated defiance of court orders is a possible sign that he's struggling with 'something'...
All MOO, of course!

Wow...just WOW! I can't help but to think his actions (tampering with his alcohol tether) show signs of alcohol addiction; it'd be interesting to know if he was a heavy consumer of alcohol prior to Theresa's disappearance, or whether it began since. Nonetheless, I feel as though his repeated defiance of court orders is a possible sign that he's struggling with 'something'...
All MOO, of course!

I just hope he is not doing all this to build some kind of insanity defense for the future. MOO.

Lockhart actually drove his missing wife's car, a Volkswagen Golf, to the office of corrections.

Theresa Lockhart's Schoolcraft ID badge was still inside the car as well.

What in the actual...?! This case(him) gets more strange by the day. MOO

What in the actual...?! This case(him) gets more strange by the day. MOO
As Gardener1850 mentioned above perhaps that is his plan- building up an insanity defense if he is charged with the disappearance of Theresa?

I'm struggling to understand how he keeps getting bonds offered after breaking conditions time and time again. Why hasn't a judge revoked his bond and parked his butt in a cell until his trial on the felony communication cable charge?

I'm struggling to understand how he keeps getting bonds offered after breaking conditions time and time again. Why hasn't a judge revoked his bond and parked his butt in a cell until his trial on the felony communication cable charge?

:yeahthat:

I suppose that if they keep him out of jail LE/prosecutors figure he might go to where Theresa is or at least nearby or being hounded by LE might get him to crack. Of course, if he is going to be loaded when out and about then he is a danger to anyone and that they can't have. Finding Theresa is the only thing that will put an end to this nonsense.

I suppose that if they keep him out of jail LE/prosecutors figure he might go to where Theresa is or at least nearby or being hounded by LE might get him to crack. Of course, if he is going to be loaded when out and about then he is a danger to anyone and that they can't have. Finding Theresa is the only thing that will put an end to this nonsense.

That's the only logical thing I can think of and it makes sense as to why they keep allowing him out on bond. I wonder if he was as much as a nutcase as advertised or his possible connection to her disappearance has driven him to this much insanity.

This has also brought me to a new line of thinking though. While the possibility is likely slim I was starting to think that's perhaps this fella was on this self destructive path that led Theresa to runaway from him? I think it's unlikely but it's something that should be slightly considered. How old is their son again? Are there any other kids? If he/they are grown then there would be nothing holding her back from running. At least for the time being before she can then reconnect with her kin.

Just a few thoughts after his most recent arrest and release. One thing I've noticed is that Mr. Lockhart seems to have a personality of defiance, intimidation, and taunting/controlling behaviors. Knowing this, I believe that he drove Mrs. Lockhart's car to his probation meeting to jab LE. I think he would be jabbing LE because they haven't been able to lock him up for his missing wife. To me, this indicates that he knows that she's gone and that he is winning and serves as his big F*U* to LE. I think the comments indicating that he's being released in hopes of the ultimate screw up are spot on. The judge taking his passport is prudent, but I don't think that prevents him from going anywhere in America or even sneaking across the borders to our north or south with his large sum of cash. His propendency for criminal behavior seems extremely high and as a local resident, I sure don't feel safe with him roaming our community! I do wonder if he's trying to get locked up for the short term (cpl-few years) in hopes of the case fading from LE's memory while he rides it out in a jail cell. If he's in a cell, he's not having cell phone conversations, driving places, etc. seems like a logical choice for such an illogical individual to avoid the scrutiny that's apparently driving him to commit this path of further destruction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back