Found Deceased MI - Theresa Lockhart, 44, Portage, 18 May 2017

Per the link above, the body is that of a white male estimated to be in his 60's. Prayers for his family...

Thinking of Theresa everyday....I can only hope that LE is still working to try and figure out what happened to Theresa.

Per the link above, the body is that of a white male estimated to be in his 60's. Prayers for his family...

Thinking of Theresa everyday....I can only hope that LE is still working to try and figure out what happened to Theresa.

Thanks KJ's Mamu, they must have updated the link just after I posted it. I hope Theresa's family get answers soon.

Bumping for Theresa....

Nearly 7 weeks since she was last seen...hoping LE is still working to find out what happened to Theresa.

I do not believe this woman is missing on her own. Portage Public Safety, she is yours now. Please don't forget about Theresa.

I do not believe this woman is missing on her own. Portage Public Safety, she is yours now. Please don't forget about Theresa.
BBM

I'm right there with you KZoo. :yeahthat:

Yeah, everyone knows who the culprit is here IMO. Just a matter of time while police build their case.

At this point it seems unlikely she left on her own. There should have been some clues or a sign of life somewhere by now. If she ran away with someone to hide her, I believe the police would have found her by now. They've likely searched all her computer accounts & social media by now, they would have found something.

Now we likely just need to wait for the police to collect evidence...this part is going to take time. I'm sure they will find something to prove who did this and where she is. She's probably close.
I wonder if the cops have gotten a good opportunity to Internet the poi. A good interviewer can break the case.

Here's hoping that LE is able to bring a case against this sicko.

[emoji92]⭐️Theresa I am hoping for the best, that you are safe, but expecting the worst, & hoping at least justice will come for you [emoji92]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering if he was under video or electronic surveillance, discovered the device (on/in/around) his house, and destroyed it? That's my first best guess at this bizarre arrest with NO bond!

Wondering if he was under video or electronic surveillance, discovered the device (on/in/around) his house, and destroyed it? That's my first best guess at this bizarre arrest with NO bond!
Possible. It is also possible that the felony interference of electronic communications is that the husband had either intercepted and/or read or copied electronic messages without authorization i.e. accessed her on-line accounts or phone contents.

No bond is only because he hadn't been arraigned yet. Once that happens today a bond amount will almost certainly be set.

Possible. It is also possible that the felony interference of electronic communications is that the husband had either intercepted and/or read or copied electronic messages without authorization i.e. accessed her on-line accounts or phone contents.

No bond is only because he hadn't been arraigned yet. Once that happens today a bond amount will almost certainly be set.
He cut the neighbors cable line and ac line. Not sure why. Strange.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He cut the neighbors cable line and ac line. Not sure why. Strange.

I wonder if these are the neighbors that recorded the loud arguments.

That would make sense. Here's the article.
https://www.google.com/amp/woodtv.c...pher-lockhart-arrested-for-cutting-lines/amp/

From that link:
PORTAGE, Mich. (WOOD) — A Portage man who is considered a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife was arrested for allegedly cutting his neighbor’s cable and air conditioning line, according to court documents.

A copy of the probable cause statement obtained by 24 Hour News 8 indicates a neighbor caught Christopher Lockhart in the act on camera.
Lockhart is expected to be formally charged Friday with malicious destruction of a building. He’s also accused of interfering with electronic communications, court records show.

Perhaps some misinformation is being cast to put the POI in a state of unease, to where he naturally makes another legal mistake like the many times before.

Well, that didn't take long! Mr. Lockhart appeared pretty washed up during his court appearance. The morning news also noted that missing posters are being vandalized in the immediate area. Maybe worth adding as a semi-local, while I was at the Schoolcraft fireworks this past weekend, I overheard several Pfizer employees discussing that he had been placed on paid leave. I'd still like to know how the heck he ever passed a BG check with them. I'm also surprised to see that he still hasn't posted the $20,000 bond as of this morning. I hope LE can break this guy soon, she needs to be brought home!

Why is he cutting cables of the neighbor? Is the neighbor a witness of some sort? Does the neighbors camera have some evidence that could link him to Theresa's disappearance and he thought that would do the trick? What cables did he cut? Obviously, one was a phone ("communication"). But, wow! Weird!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back