Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

Not at all horrible, Emb.
Bothers me that no one has been cleared. All we have is the word of her mom and stepdad that she was out with her dog.
And the words of her friends that her dog was tied up for a bit while she (Kaytlynn) went elsewhere.
Who saw her that day besides family and friends --- anyone ??
The only source we have of the friends saying Kaytlynn asked them to watch the dog is also Kaytlynn's mother.

Is it horrible that I check this thread atleast 85 times a day, just waiting to see the word "arrest " posted?? This case is driving me nuuuuuts!!!

Same here -- this one has really gotten to me. I hope it's soon.

Please let today be the day Kaytlynn's killer is arrested. :rose:

The only source we have of the friends saying Kaytlynn asked them to watch the dog is also Kaytlynn's mother.

Correct me if I misread this (above) post, but did the information regarding what some kids said actually came from Kaytlynn's mother. I had asked this before but did not get a response. That would mean all the information on her movements that evening (went for walk and tied up dog) came from her parents. There were no reports of other sightings or info which way she may have gone. This case is beginning to creep me out. Hope I am coming up with all the wrong answers.
All of the above is Just My Own Opinion. Peace.

I think they're quiet because minors are involved. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conflicting stories is not good. Right now i do not think the kids had anything at all to do with this.

Correct me if I misread this (above) post, but did the information regarding what some kids said actually came from Kaytlynn's mother. I had asked this before but did not get a response. That would mean all the information on her movements that evening (went for walk and tied up dog) came from her parents. There were no reports of other sightings or info which way she may have gone. This case is beginning to creep me out. Hope I am coming up with all the wrong answers.
All of the above is Just My Own Opinion. Peace.
Well we don't know what LE was told. We have never heard that. We also didn't have any of the neighbors who are parents of those kids talk to the media or anything like that so we don't know. So I am only pointing out that the only source we have for Kaytlynn's interaction with other kids is her mother. The only other person that offered anything else related to Kaytlynn was the neighbor that pointed out where the dog was tied.

Well we don't know what LE was told. We have never heard that. We also didn't have any of the neighbors who are parents of those kids talk to the media or anything like that so we don't know. So I am only pointing out that the only source we have for Kaytlynn's interaction with other kids is her mother. The only other person that offered anything else related to Kaytlynn was the neighbor that pointed out where the dog was tied.

Anyone know if the neighbor's statement (alleged statement) was verified or was that relayed information? If verified, then by whom was it verified. If it was just relayed information, then by whom. I'm trying to sort out what info is actual fact and what may be hearsay, or second hand information. Again, much of this case does not line up. That could just be coincidence, but we'll see. Peace.

Anyone know if the neighbor's statement (alleged statement) was verified or was that relayed information? If verified, then by whom was it verified. If it was just relayed information, then by whom. I'm trying to sort out what info is actual fact and what may be hearsay, or second hand information. Again, much of this case does not line up. That could just be coincidence, but we'll see. Peace.
The Star-Telegram interviewed the neighbor and that newspaper has the photos showing him pointing to where the dog was tied up. There are links to that article in this thread and probably the 1st thread. It would have been an interview before Kaytlynn was found.

I don't think anything has been verified publicly other than her COD being homicidal violence.

The Star-Telegram interviewed the neighbor and that newspaper has the photos showing him pointing to where the dog was tied up. There are links to that article in this thread and probably the 1st thread. It would have been an interview before Kaytlynn was found.

News Flash Guys! The article states "The dog was found tied up at the dog park, but Kaytlynn was gone".

“I don’t know any 14-year-old who would just leave her dog,” said McDaniel. (This the only stated quote by the neighbor that I saw.) The caption under picture only says he is pointing to the spot she tied the dog. I'm trying to use ONLY the actual facts and not any assumptions.

There is no confirmation in that article that she was actually seen tying the dog. The article does not show a quote stating that. It appears to be written as a reporter's assumption McDaniel saw her tie the dog up. The caption under the picture just states he was pointing to the spot where the dog was tied. If anyone thinks I'm over-thinking this, get on me.
Link to the article is below. It is from post #100 on the first (#1)forum on this case.

All the above is Just My Opinion unless verified by link.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/arlington/article157541374.html#storylink=cpy

Have we heard from ANYONE that they saw her walking the pup, or walking around the complex at that time?

Have we heard from ANYONE that they saw her walking the pup, or walking around the complex at that time?

Not to my knowledge. This has been a real question for me from the start. Maybe someone else can add some light to this question.

Not to my knowledge. This has been a real question for me from the start. Maybe someone else can add some light to this question.

here is the earliest article I could find:

A 14-year-old from Bedford last seen walking her dog disappeared Monday night, Bedford police say.
Police say there's no indication that Kaytlynn Cargill was abducted and they are investigating her disappearance as a runaway case.

Kaytlynn's mother said her daughter went missing around 6:30 p.m. while walking the dog around the Oak Creek Apartments in Bedford.
"I went out looking for her after she didn't come back for like 30 minutes," Trisha West said Tuesday. She found the dog tied to a fence at the nearby dog park.

A friend of the teen told West that Cargill asked others to watch the dog for a minute but never returned.

The family notified police around 8 p.m. Monday, and West posted a message on Facebook asking for friends to help in the search for Kaytlynn.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/bedford/2017/06/20/police-search-bedford-teen-vanished-walking-dog

BBM

So we can assume then that police have spoken to this friend that told Mom she was asked to watch the dog ?

June 23

Kaytlynn was considered a runaway.

[Police Chief Gibson] He added that Cargill’s parents initially told police that the girl may have been at a certain friend’s home, but officials were unable to locate her.

http://people.com/crime/kaytlynn-cargill-dead-missing-landfill-dog/

June 24

She was last seen around 6:20 p.m.

Her parents phoned the police around 8:15

Officers spent Monday night following up on leads given to them by the Cargills, most of them other teenagers the family suspected their daughter may be staying with, Gibson said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...exas-14-year-old-found-dead-article-1.3274722

June 24

.... police did not issue an Amber Alert for Cargill as they believed she was in no danger and there was no reason to suspect foul play in her disappearance. Police said they made that decision based on interviews with Cargill's friends.

http://www.ibtimes.com/could-missin...-been-saved-if-amber-alert-was-issued-2556985

June 23

[Police Chief Gibson] He added that Cargill’s parents initially told police that the girl may have been at a certain friend’s home, but officials were unable to locate her.

http://people.com/crime/kaytlynn-car...-landfill-dog/
June 24

She was last seen around 6:20 p.m.

Her parents phoned the police around 8:15

Officers spent Monday night following up on leads given to them by the Cargills, most of them other teenagers the family suspected their daughter may be staying with, Gibson said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3274722
June 24

.... police did not issue an Amber Alert for Cargill as they believed she was in no danger and there was no reason to suspect foul play in her disappearance. Police said they made that decision based on interviews with Cargill's friends.

http://www.ibtimes.com/could-missing...issued-2556985

Kaytlynn was considered a runaway.

So it appears that the cops spoke with her friends and they would know if there were no friends that saw her with her puppy that evening.

So it appears that the cops spoke with her friends and they would know if there were no friends that saw her with her puppy that evening.

Kaytlynn goes walking the dog, per her parents.
Kaytlynn does not return. Parents become concerned.
Kaytlynn is not at the dog park. However, her dog is tied there.
(Neighbor sees dog tied up, but not clear if he saw who tied the dog up.)
Parents search for Kaytlynn. She is nowhere to be found.
Parents (call/check with friends)(call 9-1-1) not sure what this sequence actually is. Answered previously?

Did the parents call/check with the friend, before telling LE that she may have been there? Again, I am not sure of the sequence.

Was LE ever able to zoom in on the most likely dumpster (I hate writing these words ugh) that young Kaytlynn wound up being in?

Maybe someone already looked into any discrepancies, in any of the timelines?

Has LE been able to verify if anyone saw Kaytlynn leave her home, walking her dog, and tying the dog at the park? Sorry if I might have overlooked this being answered before. My brain hurts.

Was this an accident, which became a disposal of a young child? Or something far more sinister?

I will stop here with my opinions & statements. It hurts my entire being, to think about such a beautiful soul being deprived of her future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname