IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puggle, forgive me but I am not following your comments here. It sounds like you are channeling info?

Mind is saying he went there to do a deal and came across the girls... and those scared witnesses were more worried about implicating themselves in something bigger

eta the billboards don't mean he is not local. MOO

Ok.... so this BG was there..

He had a reason to be there.

FBI police put set up Billboards. ..... in all these states. ... they know the guy isn't local.

Here in Australia .... although it was two guys... take girls...horrible horrible case...

Drugs.... guys off their heads on Meth...

So BG is he off his head on meth.... there for a reason to met someone ..... comes across the girls?...... he maybe knows the place because his been there before to do some deals?

His not carrying any backpack.... so he has... driven there I suppose...

Mind is saying he went there to do a deal and came across the girls... and those scared witnesses were more worried about implicating themselves in something bigger. ......which if true....is sick.

They don't know him by name.... but are maybe scared that someone within the circle does and will implicate them as being "witnesses"

Dunno..... this is all just a guess..

From everything I've seen of MS13 I dont think this is MS13 related. Obviously everything is worth looking into but that's just my two cents
I was answering as to why FBIDirector would be notified and I said the 13th being the abduction date. I don't think I said it was related but I suspect FBI want to rule that out first of all.

FBI police put set up Billboards. ..... in all these states. ... they know the guy isn't local.

Here in Australia .... although it was two guys... take girls...horrible horrible case...

So BG is he off his head on meth.... there for a reason to met someone ..... comes across the girls?...... he maybe knows the place because his been there before to do some deals?

Mind is saying he went there to do a deal and came across the girls... and those scared witnesses were more worried about implicating themselves in something bigger. ......which if true....is sick.

They don't know him by name.... but are maybe scared that someone within the circle does and will implicate them as being "witnesses"

What is the case in Oz? Is there a WS thread? Sorry, you're probably tucked up in bed now.

Also are you suggesting the witnesses, who contributed to the sketch, know or guess who he is but are afraid to snitch?

If my lights start flickering and my computer desk begins to levitate i'm outta here.

Seems this all happend in a short amount of time.

I thought they were to get picked up later.
Very interesting tid bit....

What time were they dropped off?

If my lights start flickering and my computer desk begins to levitate i'm outta here.

I kid you not. I was reading your post and I lost power. Well, the entire neighborhood went out. No idea (?) why. Out for only a couple of minutes. And no, my computer desk remained on the ground.

We will need some clarification on that little bit of information. From the post we all have tried to understand. My apologies if I don't get it.

Isn't MS13 an all mexican gang though?
Salvadorian, Hondurans and Guatamalan to be precise. They have nothing to do with this case whatsoever. And I will guarantee you that BG is NOT a member. Jmo.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just an FYI - the DEBUNK videos are not appropriate to link or discuss. Here's why - those particular videos discuss rumors and misinformation from social media that WS members and staff alike have worked very hard to keep out of this conversation. To allow the videos debunking such rumors and misinformation only serves to introduce those items to a discussion they have never been allowed in.

The videos may be very helpful to some, but our members here have done a good job of sticking to the facts, so I see no need to muddy the waters with introducing these.

Previous videos regarding this case by the youtube account of Gray Hughes are still allowed and are extremely useful in this FACT based discussion.

:bump:

Above post by tlcya is quite clear. If anything changes in that regard, we will let you know.

LE said there was a twist. The girls seeing something and killed for it doesn't seem to fit into that context. IMO the most logical scenario is the right one; always-hunting predator lucks up and finds victims. The crime was a very high risk one. To take two adult-sized teens in broad daylight in public indicates to me he's very bold, willing to engage in extremely risky behavior, and very experienced. IMO he's alway hunting, always watching for victims, always thinking about his "hobby" and carries a kit so he's prepared to take advantage of anyone at any time.

LE said there was a twist. The girls seeing something and killed for it doesn't seem to fit into that context. IMO the most logical scenario is the right one; always-hunting predator lucks up and finds victims. The crime was a very high risk one. To take two adult-sized teens in broad daylight in public indicates to me he's very bold, willing to engage in extremely risky behavior, and very experienced. IMO he's alway hunting, always watching for victims, always thinking about his "hobby" and carries a kit so he's prepared to take advantage of anyone at any time.

I very much agree with your assessment. To add: it's not uncommon for serial offenders/killers to attack around similar dates. For example, in Michigan, Jeffrey Willis has been charged for separate crimes which occurred in April 2013 (Jessica Heeringa case), June 2014, and April 2016. For whatever reason, he seemed to be most active around the Spring season. Perhaps LE can look into other SA/murder cases which occurred in February/late Winter in previous years.

If BG was out there stalking with the intent to kill females in broad daylight, why wasn't he more careful about being seen? Since there are more than a few who said they saw him (Holeman interview), he likely saw them, too. Also, the witness who was close enough to know his eyes were not blue.

:bump:

Above post by tlcya is quite clear. If anything changes in that regard, we will let you know.
Yes, the only things that are "facts" is what law enforcement has released. Any videos on YouTube are not fact. They are merely that person's "guess" as to the events of the day & there are a lot of videos out there on this case, each with their own version of events.

IMO the "twist" was that Libby recorded & videoed him! Never been done before!

If BG was out there stalking with the intent to kill females in broad daylight, why wasn't he more careful about being seen? Since there are more than a few who said they saw him (Holeman interview), he likely saw them, too. Also, the witness who was close enough to know his eyes were not blue.

Predators are always hunting, but that doesn't mean they won't risk a crime of opportunity if it's presented. Maybe he tried to resist due to being seen but couldn't control himself. My theory is serial murder is an addiction. I'm addicted to junk food. If presented with a bag of chips I'll resist but eventually succumb. Especially if it's a flavor I've been dying to try.

As I said, I believe this guy is a huge risk taker, an adrenaline junkie. Maybe part of the thrill WAS that he was seen. I've read over and over the thrill is as addictive as the killing.

To me the TWIST was that they have him on video and audio.

I very much agree with your assessment. To add: it's not uncommon for serial offenders/killers to attack around similar dates. For example, in Michigan, Jeffrey Willis has been charged for separate crimes which occurred in April 2013 (Jessica Heeringa case), June 2014, and April 2016. For whatever reason, he seemed to be most active around the Spring season. Perhaps LE can look into other SA/murder cases which occurred in February/late Winter in previous years.

I've never believed the guy who killed Natalee Holliday killed again on THAT anniversary.

I can't find the link I saw last week ...

But when they released the sketch was there something said about how they got all the witnesses and maybe some were a bit scared to come forward??

Maybe I just imagined it?
In the most recent LE interview LE actually said several witnesses. I think BG was hanging around that day waiting for a suitable victim.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members