Found Deceased CA - Jennifer Kinsella-Grindle, 41, Murrietta, 28 Aug 2017

I wonder if she was someone who hiked regularly. I didn't see any of her friends chiming in about this anywhere. And who hikes when it's so hot out? And as you all have mentioned...in flip flops? She did appear to be fit so maybe she was a hiker and then just underestimated the temps.

My first thought was self harm but now...IDK.

In google search, it's easy to find a for covering her funeral costs. They've already raised half their goal.

Jennifer :rose:

Maybe she was hit by a stray bullet? The article says it was opening day for dove hunting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI-Doves are hunted with shotguns using bird shot (small round pellets)which are harmless after about 50 yards.

i read on patch that it was indeed flip flops. such a tragic and odd case :( RIP

Wow that's awful. I was definitely leaning self-harm myself. I'm very sad for her children.

Yes. I'm from the area and followed this. I thought all of it was very peculiar from the start. But it all makes sense now.

Same here, I go through Murrieta once a week so this case caught my eye. Was definitely odd, but by appearance she didn’t strike me as a drug user so I didn’t even consider it. And in all my days of using, hiking wouldn’t have been on my list of things I would want to do while high...curious to see if they ever piece together anything more about what led up to this.

Same here, I go through Murrieta once a week so this case caught my eye. Was definitely odd, but by appearance she didn’t strike me as a drug user so I didn’t even consider it. And in all my days of using, hiking wouldn’t have been on my list of things I would want to do while high...curious to see if they ever piece together anything more about what led up to this.

I wonder if there was some type of disagreement and she wanted a place to just "get away from it all." Then she overestimated the amount (mixed with dehydration, etc.) and ended up where she was found. I still wonder how they can completely rule out self-harm. I would think that many people who commit suicide (who use) may do so by OD. IDK but it is sad. Guess you never know what people go through in their head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back