Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh, they just said that Dr. Vass from Tennessee body farm may be testifying.

Shout out for those that remember him from the FCA case (I was a Yuri gal, but there were many swooning over Vass :giggle: )

this station is doing review, in addition to having call in Q&A and comments during lunch break.

http://www.newschannel5.com/watch-5plus-live

I've not kept up on this case. Did Shayne *really* commit suicide? Or was his death questionable? After this testimony it makes one wonder.

I have wondered that myself. Anyone "really dedicated" to this case since the beginning care to chime in? I have followed along since Holly went missing and the arrests but nothing consistent like I have other cases on here.

TIA for all you guys have done since the beginning up until today to see this through!

From Chris Conte @ NC5:

Link: https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 3h3 hours ago

After an emotional day of testimony where jurors saw Holly's skull and personal belonging.

We're preparing for day 4 here shortly #hollybobo

Day four of the #hollybobo trial is back underway. You can watch live: http://www.newschannel5.com/watch-5plus-live …

#BREAKING: Jason Autry is about to tesify in the #hollybobo trial.

Jason Autry will begin his testimony at 10:30am after a quick break. Defense needs to get some documents from their hotel #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 2h2 hours ago

If Jason Autry isn't in the Hardin Co. courthouse right now he's close by. Attorneys were ready to bring him in before the jury #HollyBobo

A few years ago in interview w/ @nc5 Jason Autry said he had nothing to do with the murder of #hollybobo. That story has changed #hollybobo

Jason Autry will be the 25th witness to testify in the #HollyBobo murder trial

Here we go. Jason Autry is testifying in the #hollybobo murder trial. Anything could happen here. Watch live: http://www.newschannel5.com/watch-5plus-live …

Jason Autry, who is also charged in the murder of #hollybobo is now on the stand

Jason Autry: I've been to prison four times #hollybobo

Prosecutor: Do you know Zach Adams? Jason Autry: Yes mam #hollybobo

Autry says he knew Zach Adams' father through 'drug deals' #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 1h1 hour ago

Jason Autry currently in jail on federal gun charges in addition to the #hollybobo charges. Spent last night in Henderson Co Jail #hollybobo

Prosecutor: What have I told you, you must do today? Jason Autry: Nothing that I recall #hollybobo

Prosecutor: Are you going to tell these people the truth? Jason Autry: Yes I am

Autry night before #hollybobo was kidnapped "I wanted to kill ... some time, look at ducks and deer" Not what we thought he was going to say

Autry says he tried to make contact with Zach Adams to get moprhine #hollybobo

Autry says his drug of choice at the time was a "cocktail of morphine and meth mixed together" #hollybobo

Jason Autry says he called Zach Adams and Shane Austin looking for drugs the morning #hollybobo went missing

Jason Autry: Zach Adams told me "I need help burying this body .. he said "Train" That's Holly Bobo" #hollybobo

Jason Autry on being asked to bury #hollybobo "I was clueless, I didn't know Holly Bobo"

Jason Autry: The body was laying in a multi colored farm blanket that looked like multiple colors, wrapped in the blanket" #hollybobo

Prosecutor: What was your plan of disposing Holly's body? Jason Autry: To gut her and put her in the deep end of the [river] #hollybobo

Autry now showing jurors a picture of the I40 bridge over the Tennessee River where he went with #hollybobo and Zach Adams

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 55m55 minutes ago

Autry says they brought Holly's body to TN River. "I grabbed the upper end of the torso of Ms. Bobo, Zach let the tailgate down" #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 54m54 minutes ago

Autry says he never looked inside of blanket what Holly's body was wrapped in #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 53m53 minutes ago

Autry "At that time I see the foot move ... I said this f-- ***** is still alive" #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 53m53 minutes ago

This is hard to stomach.

Autry says he say Holly's foot move and heard a 'sound of distress coming from the blanket she was in" #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 49m49 minutes ago

Autry says after Zach shot #hollybobo they heard a boat on the TN River. "I said God Damn! We have been seen or heard"

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 47m47 minutes ago

After Jason and Zach thought someone saw them with Holly's body under the I40 bridge they grabbed her body and put it back in the pickup

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 46m46 minutes ago

Autry now stand up in the middle of the courtroom, shows jury how he set Holly's body down. Her parents are in the second row #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 44m44 minutes ago

Autry was high during this. "When I heard the gun go off I came to my senses, I realized this boy mad bad mistakes" #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 43m43 minutes ago

Autry testifies: Zach said he knew #hollybobo through her cousin who was a stripper. "Left the idea victim Bobo was gonna be in a threesome"

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 38m38 minutes ago

Jason says he later arrived at Zach Adam's house "When I pulled up the air was thick with animosity" #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 37m37 minutes ago

Shane Austin to Zach Adams "You didn't have to kill her, Zach said 'you're just as guilty, you hid it'" #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 34m34 minutes ago

Jason Autry: Says that either Shane Austin or Zach Adams "f--ed" her" referring to #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 28m28 minutes ago

Jury is being taken out for a quick hearing #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 25m25 minutes ago

Jury is not here. Jason Autry says Zach Adams asked him to kill his brother Dylan, who is also charged in this case #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 23m23 minutes ago

Judge is going to allow this testimony. Jury being brought back in. #hollybobo

LUNCH BREAK !

Yes, he is so horrible in his descriptions with his comments laced with profanity about Holly. It is disgusting. So much so, his callousness just in my opinion, makes his story actually more credible.

So he learned the word animosity in his prep for this. That is believable to me. The rest, while it may have been rehearsed a bit due to the prosecution wanting to go in a specific order...but the rest of his testimony comes across as credible to me. Mainly due to his callousness.

So Autry he has testified publicly to the jury about ZA wanting Autry's help to kill his brother Dylan, it makes me wonder if Dylan would change his mind and be more apt to take the stand against his brother? Would be a curious turn of events for sure if there was that much tension between the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correction ---once Autry HAS testified in front of the jury....about the ZA wanting to kill Dylan. Misspoke above.

I find him less than believable, but I am always concerned when one defendant gets immunity to testify against another when the immune defendant has also committed horrific crimes, and one thing I am very interested in is did Autry tell LE about gun or did they tell him they knew she was shot and then he told them his story,

and it is astonishing just how many people if any of this story is to be believed knew about the murder, and were able to keep it secret for years

The guy on Nashville channel 5 feed is talking about an interview he did with Autrey... does anyone have a link handy of the interview?

Correction ---once Autry HAS testified in front of the jury....about the ZA wanting to kill Dylan. Misspoke above.

I have no doubt the state has told him this to get him to testify. Given how different his story was though, I don't think that would be a wise choice for them.

I have no doubt the state has told him this to get him to testify. Given how different his story was though, I don't think that would be a wise choice for them.

Makes sense.

Yes, he is so horrible in his descriptions with his comments laced with profanity about Holly. It is disgusting. So much so, his callousness just in my opinion, makes his story actually more credible.

So he learned the word animosity in his prep for this. That is believable to me. The rest, while it may have been rehearsed a bit due to the prosecution wanting to go in a specific order...but the rest of his testimony comes across as credible to me. Mainly due to his callousness.

So Autry he has testified publicly to the jury about ZA wanting Autry's help to kill his brother Dylan, it makes me wonder if Dylan would change his mind and be more apt to take the stand against his brother? Would be a curious turn of events for sure if there was that much tension between the two.

I agree with all of this. I'm sad to admit that I am blood related to someone that has more in common with Autry than our grandmother knows about and I could easily see him up there acting the same way. Once you are used to speaking and acting a certain way for so long, it doesn't just go away b/c you are in a professional setting. IMO it makes his story more believable in general but I'm not buying that he was "only" involved in the disposal after the fact. -IMO

I'm also curious if brother Adams has heard this before and what he will feel/say after this testimony.

JMO

I thought Dylan got immunity to testify? Am I incorrect?

That's in response to Ellej post #507.

and also

:welcome6: to WS and this thread Ellej!

I have searched to no avail but cannot find an answer. Is there any way to hear gavel to gavel on the radio? I apologize for posting this here but we have to leave for out-of-state medical issues and I'd like to continue listening as we travel. TIA

If you have a newer car that feeds bluetooth, you can connect your phone to http://www.newschannel5.com/watch-5plus-live and listen to the live feed and commentary while travelling. That's how I do it.

Before I had a newer car, I would hook my phone up to one of those little speakers through blue tooth to hear more clearly while livestreaming from my smart phone.

HTH

The best direction I ever heard from someone in a small town was to turn at the barn where the 3-legged dog USED to live. :laughing:

Exactly!! And if you describe someone's home, especially if the previous owners were memorable,lol, that home will always be called after said owner's name....for instance......the old Smith place......the Johnson's hole in the wall place, etc.

Wow - 99 people here! 54 members! :wave:

I thought Dylan got immunity to testify? Am I incorrect?

That's in response to Ellej post #507.

and also

:welcome6: to WS and this thread Ellej!

From what I understand (anyone feel free to correct me) was originally Dylan was going to testify for immunity and cooperate with the state. But then he changed course and is going to plead the 5th instead. So the state wasn't going to be able to depend on his testimony to convict Zach and Autry was the main one they have left.

Since I have watched several murder trials where co-defendants testified for the state against another defendant JAs testimony is pretty much inline with the others I have seen. They usually show no emotion and just rattle off what happened in a matter of fact way. These kind of witnesses aren't Mr Rogers or choir boys by any means. Most all of them have long rap sheets and involvement in prior felony crimes. They talk just like JA talks including the vulgar words.

JA whether truthful or not always said he did not murder Holly. I actually think he was way more involved, but what he is saying about ZA sounds truthful to me, and this trial is about ZA and his participation and guilt. Some of the tweeters says he was given state immunity to testify for the state. That cant be true since he said he is HOPING after testifying the state will agree to go easier on him which can be he is hoping the DP is taken off the table. Has anyone found out why he was given FEDERAL immunity in this case? Was the FBI also thinking about charging him?

I am all caught up now and thanks so much everyone for all of the tweets.

OT: No wonder I am in constant pain all of the time. I have two fractures to my spine in the T-7-8 ...as if I needed anymore problems with my spine. :( Ugh. They are going to do a procedure where the doctor inserts a large needle into the fractured areas and, fills them with glue that is suppose to last a lifetime.

Justice for Holly!

Or actually that he took back what he said somehow....I don't think he can plead the 5th...lol, my bad. And he said he didn't have anything to do with it or somehow wouldn't testify against ZA.

This trial reminds me of the movie Deliverance, as to how dysfunctional life can be. The outrageous things that go on in some parts of the country that seem so acceptable to people around them.

I believe certain parts of Jason's testimony is true. Leaving out parts that expose his involvement. An example that I don't believe he went anywhere to watch birds that morning. I believe he "hit that" as well as others that morning with Holly.

I also believe his "deal" goes so far as LWOP instead of the death penalty. Even if Prosecutors drop rape and other charges against him just the involvement he has described thus far will get him that.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members