IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't putting it on your Facebook page do it better? It's worldwide.JMO

Using social media is great, but there are a lot of people who aren't on Facebook so the more ways to spread the word, the better, in my opinion.

Not directed to anyone in particular, regarding the "not blue" eyes, perhaps he has a nondescript hazel color. My mother had hazel eyes, darkish green with brown. You'd have to look closely to see the actual colors in her eyes (unless she wore purple: then they looked quite green). That's kind of how I imagine BG.

My hazel eyes are much lighter green/brown combination than my mother's, but unless you looked closely you'd probably say mine are light brown. Just a thought.

OT.....but I come on here, & feel, here are guys who are as passionate as me, about solving a distressing case...

& justice for the innocent victims.

So thank you.

I feel I am with like-minded people here....& less so, in my everyday life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's a man in the community that I thought was BG, and after the picture was released, it's disturbing of the resemblence. Though, he's a little taller. Nonetheless, I do believe in the "six degrees of seperation". Such a remote area and a very short amount of time..I can't see this as a coincidence? Am I the only one?

Let LE check it out. Someone has to be right. Hes either long gone OR right under everyones nose.

Interesting article today online ... "How Does DNA composite image used in Lisa Ziegert case compare to photo of ..... " go to Masslive.Com to see cool visual presentation. (Perp now Arrested) (Tried to link it for you but link wouldn't work) ... Tech-challenged : / If you allow time to let it load there is a tool where you can slide back and forth rolling the composite and the photo over each other. Try searching by name of article as written above. It is on masslive but takes a minute to download.

To my eyes, comparing the sketch to the picture of the suspect, everything that’s important is off, the eyes, nose and lips all look different. IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Using social media is great, but there are a lot of people who aren't on Facebook so the more ways to spread the word, the better, in my opinion.

Not directed to anyone in particular, regarding the "not blue" eyes, perhaps he has a nondescript hazel color. My mother had hazel eyes, darkish green with brown. You'd have to look closely to see the actual colors in her eyes (unless she wore purple: then they looked quite green). That's kind of how I imagine BG.

My hazel eyes are much lighter green/brown combination than my mother's, but unless you looked closely you'd probably say mine are light brown. Just a thought.

I think you might be onto something with this! Hazel eyes are hard to describe. They can look brown from a distance.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...-help-track-down-teen-girls-killer/673577001/

Delphi families send fliers across the country to help track down teen girls’ killer

Now, the girls' families are taking yet another approach to find the man who brutally murdered their teens in the woods in Delphi.

“We want to cover the entire U.S. with this picture so he cannot go into a town where there is not a flier starting at him in the face,” said Becky.

The family is printing and sending out thousands of fliers and passing out bumper stickers. Each one has a photo of the suspect, the girls, and the tip line phone number. The goal is to send them out in packets to people across the nation.
I received mine yesterday. I live near the intersection of two interstates. I'll be plastering them at any truck stops in my area.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've been thinking hazel as well. Here are various colors of eyes to add to our possibilities.
8244eb0f079b03647677ecedfc0e3808.png

Thinking BG has managed to avoid having his DNA in a database means:

-he hasn't been in military since before 1991

http://www.councilforresponsiblegenetics.org/geneticprivacy/DNA_mil.html

-he hasn't been arrested for a felony since 2013 (unless the record has been expunged)

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_c5bb69f0-6d66-5db9-bc2f-3db09d67fccd.html

https://www.theverge.com/2013/6/3/4...ce-may-take-dna-samples-after-serious-arrests

-he hasn't been convicted of a felony since 2009

https://www.nij.gov/journals/264/pages/debating-DNA.aspx

thinking perhaps some of our POIs can be eliminated and last man standing is our guy...I know I have a list of POIs on my desk...

Chart showing DNA arrestee laws:

http://www.ncsl.org/Documents/cj/ArresteeDNALaws.pdf

Very informative post. Thank you. The attached article is fantastic and names FACIAL RECOGNITION as being a fast third to DNA and Fingerprints for ID-ing individuals. The article involves: VOICE PRINTS, facial recognition, facial thermograms - the vein pattern that underlies an individual's face - silhouette identification and gait prints. Start on pp 55, Computerized Biometrics.

http://books.google.com/books?id=Mj... that require dna for drivers license&f=false

I received mine yesterday. I live near the intersection of two interstates. I'll be plastering them at any truck stops in my area.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thank you! Please, be careful.

I've been thinking hazel as well. Here are various colors of eyes to add to our possibilities.
This is very helpful! I've been troubled by the statement that "
The eye color is unknown, but according to one witness, his eyes are not blue."

http://fox59.com/2017/07/17/police-release-sketch-of-man-accused-of-murdering-delphi-teens-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams/

8244eb0f079b03647677ecedfc0e3808.png

The eye color thing. It's so hard to digest that one witness who wasn't sure of the eye color, except it wasn't blue, could be so believable to the investigative team. The eye color information was released, as far as I can tell, as fact. Help me understand.

Maybe this guy lives in his van or car and travels around as a nomad. Other nomads would be living off the grid mostly and be unaware of the search for this killer.

Maybe this guy lives in his van or car and travels around as a nomad. Other nomads would be living off the grid mostly and be unaware of the search for this killer.
This is what James T Hodkinson did from March 2017 till the day he shot people at the Virginia baseball practice. He used a white van to travel from Belleville Illinois to the D.C. area and to live in and used the YMCA gym to shower in Alexandria every day, for some days before the shooting.

This is what James T Hodkinson did from March 2017 till the day he shot people at the Virginia baseball practice. He used a white van to travel from Belleville Illinois to the D.C. area and to live in and used the YMCA gym to shower in Alexandria every day, for some days before the shooting.

After showering he always sat (with his bag for his daily "survival utensils" besides him) in a room at the YMCA, his laptop on the table, looking out of the window (place near window always), thinking certainly about his rather broken marriage/home, wearing his beret cap, speaking mostly to no one. A nomad, nowhere to go. Whether he at times had been a nomad already before March one would want to know. In any case he had nothing to celebrate at home on Valentins day.

After showering he always sat (with his bag for his daily "survival utensils" besides him) in a room at the YMCA, his laptop on the table, looking out of the window (place near window always), thinking certainly about his rather broken marriage/home, wearing his beret cap, speaking mostly to no one. A nomad, nowhere to go. Whether he at times had been a nomad already before March one would want to know. In any case he had nothing to celebrate at home on Valentins day.

Okay wow, that is crazy. I looked him up. WOW.

Although he resembles the pic, I would think that he is already ruled out for being BG. Almost every time I'm out, I get mistaken for being someone other than myself. LE has a huge job and I pray they get a break in this case.

IMO the "not blue eyes" and the sketch are both based off a combo of DNA profile and the video, thus explaining the hat as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member