IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK my bad it is 7+ months, I was always crap at arithmetic ....

Ok sometimes I have to de-lurk just to point out the bleeding obvious - we are now 9+ months post outrageous broad-daylight murder of 2 decent-sized teenagers from VERY small town by single, very unfit-looking suspect identifiable on audio, video and detailed identikit sketch and not a single sodding witness has come forward?? What does this tell us? RottMom I know we are on the same wavelength, anything to add?

It tells me that LE does not have enough evidence at this time to present to a Judge with probable cause to arrest a suspect. We all want it NorahB and it will happen, have faith.

Ok sometimes I have to de-lurk just to point out the bleeding obvious - we are now 9+ months post outrageous broad-daylight murder of 2 decent-sized teenagers from VERY small town by single, very unfit-looking suspect identifiable on audio, video and detailed identikit sketch and not a single sodding witness has come forward?? What does this tell us? RottMom I know we are on the same wavelength, anything to add?

...that has been announced to the general public. As you point out, it's been 7 months. Given the volume of tips to sort through, as well as the lab work...I estimate an arrest right around Xmas. Merry Christmas to the Perp...in :jail:

...that has been announced to the general public. As you point out, it's been 7 months. Given the volume of tips to sort through, as well as the lab work...I estimate an arrest right around Xmas. Merry Christmas to the Perp...in :jail:

Are you of the opinion that LE is on to someone? The statement Sgt Holman made to the reporter in his last interview about an arrest would be the easy part but case building would be hard has made me curious. TIA

Are you of the opinion that LE is on to someone? The statement Sgt Holman made to the reporter in his last interview about an arrest would be the easy part but case building would be hard has made me curious. TIA

Could very well be they're on the trail of a possible match for BG. They just have to place him at or near the CS on the date in question. That could be a challenge.

JMO

I think this vulgar, blatant, vicious, depraved attack that took the lives of two sweet children is being investigated vigorously, by multiple agencies. They've got a lot to work with, and I'm estimating the time required to sort through the mountain of data, get lab results, and have the DA review. My amateur speculation is that the December time frame seems about right. We shall see.

After showering he always sat (with his bag for his daily "survival utensils" besides him) in a room at the YMCA, his laptop on the table, looking out of the window (place near window always), thinking certainly about his rather broken marriage/home, wearing his beret cap, speaking mostly to no one. A nomad, nowhere to go. Whether he at times had been a nomad already before March one would want to know. In any case he had nothing to celebrate at home on Valentins day.

Found something ....
.... their marriage had essentially come to an end before he made the move.
“I can’t believe he did this. I didn’t really know a lot about what he had been doing from January to March when he left.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/james...ng-gunman-identified-illinois/comment-page-1/

Using social media is great, but there are a lot of people who aren't on Facebook so the more ways to spread the word, the better, in my opinion.

Not directed to anyone in particular, regarding the "not blue" eyes, perhaps he has a nondescript hazel color. My mother had hazel eyes, darkish green with brown. You'd have to look closely to see the actual colors in her eyes (unless she wore purple: then they looked quite green). That's kind of how I imagine BG.

My hazel eyes are much lighter green/brown combination than my mother's, but unless you looked closely you'd probably say mine are light brown. Just a thought.

Also, in a wooded area, blue eyes would stand out more than any other color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I can not see any resemblance to either the photo or the composite of this person. IMHO

Mind you we dont know what his voice sounds like!

KR

Reacher

I've come across that comment many times in my research and imho I am inclined to agree.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/james...ng-gunman-identified-illinois/comment-page-1/
You can actually hear Tommy's voice at this link. His Belleville IL friends called him Tommy according to a classmate I spoke with. MOO

Brubon thank you and good find. I would have to say IMO the voice is too close to rule out. Also a 9mm hand gun was found in his possession along with the rifle used to shoot the congressman. The article also states he was in the DC area for 3 months before the incident on June 14, 2017 living out of his white van. My questions would be when did he leave Illinois and what route did he take to DC?

I have a good feeling LE as hopefully ruled him out even though we won't know until a later day The day justice is served for Libby and Abby.

When this happened and they showed his picture on tv, I immediately thought he looked just like BG. Later pictures showed his reddish hair and the same built as BG.

Very "bulbous" nose...note to find voice link...

<modsnip> we have NOTHING to link this guy to abby and libby besides hair color. shooting an adult person for ostensibly political means is completely different than stalking two children and killing them! also clearly this guy didn't care about getting caught! and we have no reason to link him to the area! <modsnip>

The opening post of this thread states:

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION
1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case.
DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

3) Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

:bump:

Why are we doing this. This person has not been named as POI in this crime by MSM nor LE. It's plausible that LE has already looked at him IMO

<modsnip> we have NOTHING to link this guy to abby and libby besides hair color. shooting an adult person for ostensibly political means is completely different than stalking two children and killing them! also clearly this guy didn't care about getting caught! and we have no reason to link him to the area! <modsnip>

Precisely. Thank you.

I get disheartened for Abby and Libby any time a thread for their case gets closed. The case specific rules are included in the first posts. The general rules are here: RULES.
Anyone can PM any Mod and ask for clarification or permission - even just opinion before posting.

Thanks. :wave:

I don't live far from where this murder took place and everyone agrees that it is such an odd case! Many other cases have been solved with little to no information whatsoever, but this one has a sketch, audio, and a photo of the potential killer and still nothing. It's so crazy!

I have a feeling this guy was travelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling this guy was travelling

I agree. Since first hearing about the case in February, my gut has always been that BG is a trucker or transient.

I hope LE has investigated all companies that use semis and had trucks in the Delphi area - and perhaps within a 50 mile radius of Delphi - during the week of the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny