IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just say that he does not appear to be one and the same of the photo BG BUT, I never did buy into the whole theory that the photo was 100% the killer. I hope this case does not get hung up on the photo and some the glove does not fit you must acquit scenario.

I think the mugshot looks just like him but older

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this story on the Today Show. Praying they have finally caught this person. Prayers also for the families of these girls.

The photo looks similar, but as I'm sure others noticed there seems to be a slight weight discrepancy.

Same here, Falling. I heard what I'd call Appalachian 'lite', meaning on the fringes rather than in the heart of it. To be more precise, to my ear, the western edges of central to north central Appalachia. This guy DN is from the far eastern edge of southern Appalachia, a dialect I'm less familiar with. I'd like to hear him say the words.

attachment.php

I can. Sounds Appalachian, I've thought so since it was released.

JMO

The similarities are amazing, but as weird as this sounds, I just can't see that audio recording matching this guy. The voice sounds a lot deeper and older than what I would imagine DN sounds like.

Attachments

• Appalachia_Region_ARC.png
    Appalachia_Region_ARC.png
    376 KB · Views: 687
"Tim Watkins, 60, disappeared while riding his mountain bike in the Mount Herman area on Thursday, Sept. 14. Two days later, his shoe and bicycle were found, a day later his body was found. He had been shot."

https://www.csindy.com/coloradosprings/tim-watkins-was-shot-to-death-in-an-area-known-for-illegal-activity/Content?oid=7441765

the 14th...dates are repeating. I wonder if something significant happened in killer's life around this time to cause him to select this date.

Just saw this story on the Today Show. Praying they have finally caught this person. Prayers also for the families of these girls.

The photo looks similar, but as I'm sure others noticed there seems to be a slight weight discrepancy.

In (not so much older) photos he appears heavier, seems he may have lost weight. Stress? Drugs? Hmmm...

It’s been so long..,were the girls shot?

A COD was never released to the public. While there have been rumors/speculation there has never been anything with proof.

I've been quiet since this all started happening with the arrest of Nations and I Echo your post above.. I'm just not feeling it. I've been researching for so long now and coming up for air real quick this morning but I hope I'm wrong . I hope it's him. Maybe I seen too many other cases where I was fooled by a suspect that seem to be so obvious and then turns out not to be at all . there's a lot of things that don't fit up that I cannot join in an everyone's guarded celebration-like reaction to this.

I have been feeling the same way, and trying to unpack why. So in my mind, lacking much information to go on, I had assumed that BG was a cold, calculating, organized serial killer, whose primary motivation was related to sexual urges or sadism. However, we don't know any of that. We don't know how they were killed, or why, or really much of anything. DN seems more like he would be a disorganized killer driven by psychological and/or drug issues. It makes it hard to reconcile him being BG, but it is only hard because my mind filled in the blanks regarding this crime, based on nothing.

When did he lose weight? I think the chubby version looks a lot like BG, but the skinnier version not so much.

Terribly written article, full of errors, but... "Nations is being held on a $10,000 bond." A mere $10K??? Does this mean that someone only needs to post that money and he would get out?

i think they have 'other' charges lined up just in case.

AS for

the sketch of 'bridge guy' and mr. nations is uncanny.

however, the photograph on the bridge taken by the girls? well i would have never guessed DN as the man in the photograph.

the picture of 'bridge guy' looks like a huskier man and older... but... like people have said and i have also thought perhaps he was bundled up to look bigger and more intimidating, even having a spare set of clothes on under the top layer to make a cleaner getaway... who knows.

i know what people kinda mean when they can't really accept this might be it. i WANT it to be the guy just to end the pain the families have of not knowing, but yeah, i'm not feeling it 100% mostly because i thought it would be one of the public that would out him (and it's ironic that pix of him in another case were evidence too (if it is him who murdered the cyclist).

it would be great if they could find connections and get both sets of murders (and perhaps more) solved and bring much needed closure to all families that may have been involved in this man's crimes (including his wife and children).

DN and his possible connection to Abby and Libby's murder was mentioned on the Today Show this morning! I have a pic of the screen not sure how to post it here?

he was hanging out at the crime scene...

things we thought

flasher
priors
military
transient
serial killer
married
children

BOOM

I don't doubt that this is a very bad man regardless and there's lots of them out there and it's obvious from his prior criminal record that he is not an upstanding citizen and believe me I want to be excited about this like mostly everyone else is. I'm mad and angry that I can't feel this excitement I want to. But there's just too many darn things that don't mesh that I cannot reconcile the two. I've done so much researching and digging and reading every possible outlet and Social Media Group and I've seen a lot of potential Persons of Interest come and go that seems even more likely that were not the right one either and I'm further removed from reconciling the two because Nations was in Indiana system already. he had felonies. he's a registered sex offender for life and I will actually be very upset if he turns out to be the one because someone dropped the ball then in my opinion . I also feel like this guy is much younger than what I feel Bridge guy is. And if the sketch is supposed to be very accurate then the ears are all wrong, the hair length as well.. which yes I know people can easily change their hair length but I've seen a lot of mugshots and social media pictures of Nations and it's short in all of them I don't see any of them where it comes down feathered out below his ears like the sketch guy. And there's several other reasons I just don't feel that it's him... I need more coffee

I think the ears are not too prominent when the hair is long, also who notices ears? unless they are huge or unusual..? hmmmm. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member