IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Seeing all of that just made me very, very sad. No words.

Keep in mind we don't know what if anything this man has done. He deserves his presumption of innocence until there is evidence to the contrary. Granted he's not up for an outstanding citizenship award but lets take it slow and wait for LE, I believe that Delphi is frustrated that the condition of the body in Colorado is in the public domain.

isnt this so occams razor?

matches the sketch
murder on a trail
on a trail
indiana
indiana plates
cross country

this is a guy that worships the top rank serial killers, he is showy and wants to commit showy crimes
thinks he can outsmart dna hunters by acting out his crimes in the woods
he hates young healthy attractive people
kills to shock
blood thirsty boogey man

probably thinks he is getting away with this and will get away with this long enough to be considered prolific

his wife probably knows he did something in Indiana.

Oh god I would love to be a fly on the wall of that interragation room...wonder if he thinks he's being so clever? wonder if he is enjoying his moment in the game where he gets to toy with his captors?

this is every bit as good as the day they arrested Chase Merritt for the murders of the McStay Family. IMO

Keep in mind we don't know what if anything this man has done. He deserves his presumption of innocence until there is evidence to the contrary. Granted he's not up for an outstanding citizenship award but lets take it slow and wait for LE, I believe that Delphi is frustrated that the condition of the body in Colorado is in the public domain.

You are absolutely correct. I, for one, got carried away, and went back to reword one of my posts.

What are the chances that RL was an acquaintance and allowed him to keep warm in his shed while homeless?

What are the chances that RL was an acquaintance and allowed him to keep warm in his shed while homeless?

I have been thinking about RL today as he sits in jail. I still think he knows or saw something even though I'm now convinced he isn't BG.

That's how I found this forum...

I have been crazy researching since Monday. I'm going to cry if I caused all this and I'm wrong though...

I'm sure that Libby and Abby's families will appreciate your call to the FBI and the fact that you knew about the case. Good job no matter how it works out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...cused-mount-herman-menacing-suspect/627138536

.color me confused...let's keep just [pping the articles even though we have zero clue if this is tied to Indiana.

I think the article you linked states she was in the car when DN was questioned, but I get the feeling from the other article that she has left Colorado since the arrest. JMO but if there is any connection to the murders in Delphi this unfortunate woman is in protective custody.

I looked at this article and I used my thumb to cover up the top of this guy's head in the pictures. It chilled me to the bone. He is the closest in resemblance to the sketch of BG I have seen yet.

The nail might have been hit on the head on this one.

And I agree this guy has several markers that would leave me to believe he has FAS.

Are there any LE types here who would know how long it will take to get ballistics back on that gun?

Colorado police have confirmed that Indiana LE are now looking into Daniel Nations in connection with Delphi

Why was his bond reduced to 2k?
Court systems usually have a guideline or chart or something that indicates how much bail should be set at for various crimes, ranging from not much for minor crimes to a lot for big dangerous ones. I'm guessing that since it started at $2000, was raised to $10k, and then lowered again that his weapons violation is considered minor under Colorado laws. They probably set the higher amount hoping to hold him longer, but at the hearing, his lawyer would have pointed out that he hasn't been charged with anything else so they would have had to reduce it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

That's how I found this forum...

I have been crazy researching since Monday. I'm going to cry if I caused all this and I'm wrong though...
I cannot confirm if your suspicions are right or if they are wrong.

What I can tell you is being someone who works directly with LE they would much rather have you call and inform them of your thoughts. They reach out to the public for help they need any and all help they can get to be their eyes and ears.

Thank you for choosing to contact them!

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members