IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether he is BG or not...he has several warrants, including out of Indiana and he and his wife have been on the run with expired Indiana plates and dragging their poor babies with them! Hope those children are somewhere safe and loving tonight.

I hope the nail has been hit on the head with the Delphi case with this CO guy. I have been praying for justice for these girls for a long time.

If it is him I will never forget that BG was arrested on my birthday.

I know I'm counting chickens prematurely but hey I can hope can't I?

Oh, when looking at one of the mug shots in press reporting, it strikes me (as it has others on this thread) how much the man looks like the wanted poster. There had been speculation on other threads if someone saw him, and why would someone come out after seven months, etc. Maybe the mug shot was the source of the sketch?

Oh, when looking at one of the mug shots in press reporting, it strikes me (as it has others on this thread) how much the man looks like the wanted poster. There had been speculation on other threads if someone saw him, and why would someone come out after seven months, etc. Maybe the mug shot was the source of the sketch?

I had the same thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It makes me mad because I called yesterday. The latest articles say state police in Indiana were made aware Wednesday. Why?

I was under the impression the sketch was created by a witness on the bridge the day the girls went missing.

Cover story? Or, the witness identified the man from a flip book of suspects. Then the sketch is developed from the mug shot.

I was under the impression the sketch was created by a witness on the bridge the day the girls went missing.

I’ve read that too. It would have had to been an amazing sketch artist with a witness who had an extremely good memory which is possible I’m sure...

Wow - to see a mugshot in MSM articles with Abby & Libby’s referenced! Please let this be a break in their case.

The more I read the more hopeful I feel. Been trying to figure out what sort of similarities might have been recognized between the biker's death and the girls. He was shot to death, but that doesn't seem all that unusual. I'm wondering if a hatchet was involved in the Delphi COD...because a gun really isn't all that specific, a hatchet would be more unusual right? Also, noted an interesting FB comment on the 13th on someone's page. Could be nothing but could definitely be something.

It makes me mad because I called yesterday. The latest articles say state police in Indiana were made aware Wednesday. Why?
Often times things reported in the media are not 100% accurate and they report what they are told to report. Sometimes it's fact, sometimes its fiction. I completely understand the frustration part of it.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

The biker DN is suspected of killing was killed on the 14th of the month and his body covered with leaves and twigs...again, could mean something or not
https://gearjunkie.com/tim-watkins-mountain-biker-shot-colorado

The more I read the more hopeful I feel. Been trying to figure out what sort of similarities might have been recognized between the biker's death and the girls. He was shot to death, but that doesn't seem all that unusual. I'm wondering if a hatchet was involved in the Delphi COD...because a gun really isn't all that specific, a hatchet would be more unusual right? Also, noted an interesting FB comment on the 13th on someone's page. Could be nothing but could definitely be something.

-Trails were crime scenes in both cases.
- <modsnip>
-"isolated" locations in both cases

-Trails were crime scenes in both cases.
- <modsnip>
-"isolated" locations in both cases

Respectfully we don't know how Abby and Libby's bodies were found. that hasn't been released, so that is only speculation

All along, looking at photos of BG, it was hard for me to tell his age, build, etc., but when comparing photos of DN that are in the linked article, it really appears to be him. I see a lot of similarities, including the hat from the original bridge photo. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74