IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw his Facebook before it was locked down, and I felt as though I was "seeing" 2 different people. On the one hand, he spoke lovingly about his Grandfather being the only father he had ever known and how much he missed him. Poinient stuff. Then practically satanic looks through those sunglasses and the evil was apparent even though it was a photograph. The sense of danger was palpable.

Tonight I'm left wondering just who DN is. My near giddiness at what I believe is the capture of BG (or at least the killer of Abby and Libby) has faded into a more somber mood of reflection of what we've lost. I'm thinking of the families and praying for their healing tonight along with strength to get through the coming days. I truly believe justice is on the way.

i highly doubt the girls saw him exposing himself and then LAUGHED and he got angry. no way no how. maybe the girls saw him expose himself, but 13/14 year old girls arent that naive. they would most definitely not be laughing. they might be terrified or threatened-- but not laughing.

This may be true in 2017, but I can tell you that in 1981 thru 1984 in my area, I've seen 4-6 flashers and each time I rolled my eyes and had some sarcastic remark. I was 15-18 then and I didn't feel threatened or scared. Then again, I was hanging out in a neighborhood where I could potentially knock on a door for help. I thought these guys were pathetic creeps. I didn't see them as a threat nor did I see myself as a victim. Things may be different now, though. Particularly on a trail.

Additional charges pursued against suspect in Mount Herman-area hatchet threats against cyclists

He has been accused of felony menacing with a real or simulated weapon and reckless endangerment, according to court records. Arrest records detailing his connection to the threats were sealed.

"We do anticipate more charges related to the menacing cases," said Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Jacqueline Kirby, adding they could be filed Friday.

http://gazette.com/additional-charges-pursued-against-suspect-in-mount-herman-area-hatchet-threats-against-cyclists/article/1612189

(BAU, if I'm wrong please withdraw my application. If I'm right; however, well you know I might want an office in the corner with a view...jk...goodnight yall. If they can confirm DN as the monster we've all been searching for, I can not wait to celebrate with everyone here even though noooothing will ever bring these beautiful girls back. I used to say back in the day during Jessica's case that "There is No such as Justice" But at least we will know he won't hurt anyone else. Abby's and Libby's families, LE, the community, their schoolmates (poor kids) can have whatever best closure they can have.)

i highly doubt the girls saw him exposing himself and then LAUGHED and he got angry. no way no how. maybe the girls saw him expose himself, but 13/14 year old girls arent that naive. they would most definitely not be laughing. they might be terrified or threatened-- but not laughing.

I agree. This guy was on a mission. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. I bet that brown "fanny pack" looking thing is actually him exposing himself. Which is really sad. This dude has a serious problem. Exposing himself to anyone. Especially if he is the man responsible for the death of these two beautiful girls. As a person this makes me cringe. As a dad. It makes me absolutely sick. This entire case is just terrible.

Today is the day

I'm guessing there is more, but that he didn't get caught and we just don't know about other incidents yet. Like his former employer who said he had a temper, trashed the place, carried a hatchet, and wouldn't leave.

I just can't wrap my mind around him killing two girls at one time and it being his first time doing something like that.

Something - don't know what - is still missing (though my bets are on this guy being the perp). He had to be at least somewhat familiar with the Delphi trail to know where to take them.

jmopinion

But there absolutely has to be a first time someone murders. Whether a kid or adult. I'm not sure how that makes sense.

I'm going to ask nicely, beg, plead and then get a little snarky if the first ones don't work.

For the love of donuts, Don't start with the he had his personality iin hand in that photo on the bridge! PLEASE

And did you guys expect him to say yes, when asked if he had anything to do with Abby and Libby's muder. He's not going to confess.

This is all overwhelming and shocking to say the least. Yes, he is now a POI, the question of the day, has been the same question for 7-8 months, do they have DNA and have

the compared it to DN? But even when the first little article came out, this has turned into a circus snowball.

MOO

But there absolutely has to be a first time someone murders. Whether a kid or adult. I'm not sure how that makes sense.

Makes total sense.

My other ex (not the violent one) had noooo desire for alcohol his whole life, never drank, he just wasn't interested, not for any reason in particular, just didnt, but then "decided to start drinking" in his late 40s...was the weirdest thing ever, but his mom had passed away.

Agreed. They would've been scared to death and shocked.

I know you guys probably want to kill me, not only does this feel like Jaws but also Wizard of Ozish. Pull back the curtain and woah, you're not this (insert predilection, in my case, master predator skilled older hunter). Guess it shouldn't be a big surprise, this weasel ,oh big man killing 2 little girls...doin gross things...I guess you don't have to be Ted Bundy...

Man, you guys are Killin me, I don't know though, first time kill? Not buying it. Just doesn't feel right but I guess it's possible, sillybilly did mention those other cases of escalatory nature, as I did ARS and Jessica, as well as gitana's insight...ow my head.

It'll be interesting to see what happens, no doubt (hopefully an arrest and additionaldouble murder charge). A lot of pressure is on LE that's for sure.

Thoughts to Tim's family as well.

I have a 17yo and a 15yo dd. I can guarantee, without any hesitation, if they saw a man exposing himself, they'd be afraid. We've just not raised them in a way that they have ever seen anything like that. They have younger brothers so they have seen male 'parts' but to see a grown man showing that, no, I don't think they'd laugh at all. I think they'd be afraid. Horrified really.

As an aside, I live in the Denver metro area. When the Delphi murders first happened, I followed from the beginning. I told my dh nightly what had happened that day. He told me if he were guilty and fleeing, he'd run to somewhere like CO. Which did not help me sleep at night! I really hope this is BG and they get him put away for life.

I just took a walk. The cold influx of Colorado mountain winter air coming in brought me riiiight back, as it always does, to Jessica (Ridgeway), how the weather felt and was those days. On Oct. 5 it will be 5 years since her abduction and gruesome murder.

How can I be so skeptical based on any lack of (known) prior violent history (DV, TW, hatchet aside, ugh), when there was ARS who did what he did to Jessica and he was only 17 years old?!

Who the heck am I kidding here. Each case is different. He could very well be our guy and my meter is shot. That's my final answer.

...maybe you're just cushioning yourself from the blow, if you get your hopes up and then it turns out it really isn't him.
I think you my actually think it might be him... but just trying to convince yourself you don't... just in case...
:sigh: I can identify. (hug)

IF DN is our guy, and IF this is his first homicide, then this goes against what every bone in my body has telling me for 7 plus months.

Eta: Double child homicide (I know I keep calling them children, they'really young...teens), just seems unlikely. Think of many of our first instincts "oh he's done this before..." (again, ftr we do not know that he hasn't done this before. But for conversational purposes re: "instantly snapping")...gah I guess it's possible, some people have gone into malls/schools and mowed down scores of people on their first kills...his history obviously lends itself to NOT being a stable individual.

...maybe you're just cushioning yourself from the blow, if you get your hopes up and then it turns out it really isn't him.
I think you my actually think it might be him... but just trying to convince yourself you don't... just in case...
:sigh: I can identify. (hug)

Could be. I'm trying hard. Still not feeling it lol. Anyway, well see what happens but if anything, I do hope tips don't stop rolling in just in case.

I was just gonna say maybe we're going overboard on the him possibly with his junk out on the bridge, but then again, considering his history...yuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member