IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever since I heard about this possible break in the case today, my head just keeps playing this over and over in my head. Yes, Indiana wants you and I hope this arrest is the one we have all been praying for. I hope tomorrow is the day for justice for these little girls.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Indiana Wants Me
R. Dean Taylor

[/COLOR]
Indiana wants me, Lord, I can't go back there
I wish I had you to talk to
If a man ever needed dyin', he did
No one had the right to say what he said about you
And it's so cold and lonely here without you
Out there the law's a comin'
I'm gettin' so tired of runnin'
It hurts to see the man that I've become
And to know I'll never see the morning sunshine on the land
I'll never see your smiling face or touch your hand
If just once more I could see you, our home and our little baby

I hope this letter finds its way to you
Forgive me, love, for the shame I put you through and all the tears
Hang on, love, to the memories of those happy years
Red lights are flashin' around me
Yeah, love it looks like they found me

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.541176)]Songwriters: R. Dean Taylor

[/COLOR]
Love that song. Gives me chills now you bring it up. So now it will always remind me of this case. Can't go back there ....

Has anyone seen a photo of DN right before Feb 13th?

I always had in the back of my mind that the girls saw something, don't know what, where BG then acts out to rid himself of his problem. (lack of a better term here) I wasn't sure if it was a SA even though that's a strong possibility and usually the case too. When they did go down the hill they tried to escape through the water to only be caught by the bg. I wasn't sure of course how could anyone be.

I can see this guy fitting that scenario. If so, it's a shame as it seems he adored his little girl according to his FB post. Maybe that's why I'm seeing him as maybe bg and not planning on killing two girls but yet enough of a monster to do so for his own benefit?

Waiting on LE to do a presser it's most definitely needed now more than anything.

Wellllll... this totally reminded me of some mysterious cat beheadings we had pretty darn close to his Greenwood hotel addy. It's gruesome, scroll by if you can't bear to know, really

http://wishtv.com/2016/09/16/impd-n...nd-cat-mutilated-in-franklin-twp-subdivision/

http://wishtv.com/2016/09/14/another-case-reported-of-animal-found-severed-in-half-on-south-side/ (warning: blurred images of the severed cat in this video)(*the unedited pics were posted on FB at the time and this cat was like sliced - or maybe axed?? - cleanly in half, it was super disturbing)

For reference, Franklin Township is in SE Indianapolis (Marion Co) and Greenwood is right next to it (Johnson County). You could get from the cat beheading neighborhood to his hotel in prob 5 mins or less in a car. It's like one main road over only.

Most likely just a coincidence, not sure if he was here in Sept '16. Speculation at the time was that someone had a sick teenager living in the neighborhood. Nothing more was ever reported that I'm aware of.
Hatchet practice? Dear God.

Man, the girls' families must be on pins and needles right now...can you imagine!!!!??

Sending love out to them tonight (and always).

Turning my orange lamp on.
Let us know when you turn it off for good. :smile: :praying:

About the jacket seen in the Fox59 video here: http://fox59.com/2017/09/28/former-...in-delphi-murders-recalls-worrisome-behavior/

I noticed something, on the right arm (jacket is facing down) there is a white spot. Could this be the "watch" we have all speculated about on BG's right arm??

Another is where I circled in green. It looks like a light colored string or something. Could that be the "bag handle" we speculated about??

I know it looks like a little different color blue jacket but that could be attributed to lighting.

Just thoughts, nothing more.
579187083f3082adfabf275d0564f56c.jpg

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

If you haven’t I will submit this tip today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...

I've been there....ftr, I know how violent DV can be. I remember that fear...anyway, o/t, point is, this says a lot...

Now do I think my violent ex would kill 2 young girls? No, but I guess each case and person is different. It provides an interesting topic of discussion though, does DV automatically make someone capable of committing murder, etc...DN has a history of exposure, etc, so thats an additional important variable imo.

(Ugh, thinking back to my ex now, who knows, he did beat the cap out of me when I was pregnant, isnt that killing a kid? Sure the =%÷# } is! ...sorry, o/t, but for real, makes me wonder!)

(FTR DV has been on my list of traits since day 1, just never thought about all this in such terms, if there was no known prior history of murder, etc (other than possibly TW),.

Margarita.
Sorry to hear of your DV past.
Your thoughts here are valuable, as DN has DV abuse: these as we are aware can escalate to murder.

Wow! I haven’t been on in awhile so just catching up. Just came on today to see if anyone had started a thread for a boy reported missing in Dundee, Scotland last night (William Dixon) and thought I need to see if there’s any updates on this case since I had been following until recently. Will keep looking for more updates. Hope they have found BG, don’t want him on the loose anymore! (Lots of things do possibly seem to match up!)

Hey!

Just heard about a "maybe" POI.... and catching up thru 2,000 plus posts since I've been here last. :pcguru:

BigCityAccountant said:
Approximately .53 in the video, perhaps?? I posted this the first day I saw this case. I have screen shots, if the mods say its ok to post, I will repost.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/19/famil...-delphi-teens/

which was in reply to:

Rossymom said:
Kudo's to the friend of the cyclist for using his situational awareness and snapping a picture of the red car passing again! Makes me want to go back through all of the media footage taken, particularly the ones where RL was on his land. Could DN be in any of the media interviews?

Just watched the video! :eek:hwow: Could be! or as you say "perhaps???"

New thread with only about 200 plus, so will post this and finish reading and catching up...

If DN has fetal alcohol syndrome, as some have suggested, violence, aggression, and sexual inappropriateness is a potential neurobehavioral outcome of that:

“Streissguth et al (47) conducted a landmark longitudinal study on secondary disabilities among individuals with FASD. . . .

The Life History Interview, which measures common secondary disabilities, was administered to 415 individuals (six to 51 years of age) with FAS and FAE. The results were astounding – more than 90% of the sample had mental health problems, 49% of the adolescents/adults and 39% of the children demonstrated inappropriate sexual behaviour, 14% of the children and more than 60% of adolescents/adults had disrupted school experience, and 14% of the children and 60% of adolescents/adults had been in trouble with the law.

One in two of the adolescents/adults had been confined (ie, incarcerated, admitted to inpatient mental health programs, or alcohol and drug treatment programs); and over one in three of the adolescents/adults had alcohol- and drug-related problems.”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2529423/

(rsbm for brevity and focus)

His "DJ" fb is still up:

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005426672072

That Grandpa post was 17May2016...
also on that day, May 17th of last year, there were lots and lots and lots of image-messages posts about second chances, forgiveness, and love coming back... all seemingly directed toward his wife/gf at the time, who apparently broke up with/left him (at that time.)
There are several photos and - perhaps calculated - sweet sentiments over his (adorable) little daughter.
With a few God/PTL-type posts; and Marine brotherhood posts mixed in there...
Might be it was during a time he was trying to be a better man; or perhaps just pretending trying to be a better man.
Only activity since July 2016 was the one single profile photo update on 04Apr17 - this year.
Before that, was last year 30July16 (or maybe will show 29th in the US - I'm across the meridian.)
Don't know if that was all his activity, or just public-sharing only.
Not that any of this means anything, but just for those who are curious, and like to observe, and piece things/timelines together.
...and his page is still coming up. (For me, anyway.)

Thank you. I think we have a wolf in sheeps clothing here.
A split personality : one that appears meek, loyal, family protector , love for God.
Another that is entitled, easily angered, irrational and violent.
Whether this is BG or not, the guy needs to be off the streets.
I think this is an example of bad nature + bad nurture.

"According to court records, the 31-year-old has been on the run in Indiana since July of this year when he skipped a court appearance in Greenwood, two days after police released a sketch of the suspected Delphi killer. "

2 days after sketch was released, he went AWOL!!

The heavy-set photo of DN that was taken February 24th - 10 days after the murders - looks uncannily like him.

JMO

WG

Just want to clarify here that this is not exactly correct. Based on news articles released yesterday, police were told by the manager of the extended-stay hotel in July that DN had left there on May 12. His wife's FB backs this up, they headed to Colorado in May. So, even though the sketch came out in July and he had a court appearance two days later in which he failed to appear, he'd been gone from Indiana for 2 months already.

Some Sleuthers have thought there maybe a connection to drugs in this case. Is it possible with all the drug charges he's been arrested for, could have maybe been there for a drug deal? Could be a viable theory at this point.

Great point...especially after seeing how Kaytlynn Cargill's case turned out.

Thank you for this idea. The link doesnt work for me, is there another link?

Has anyone seen a photo of DN right before Feb 13th?

I always had in the back of my mind that the girls saw something, don't know what, where BG then acts out to rid himself of his problem. (lack of a better term here) I wasn't sure if it was a SA even though that's a strong possibility and usually the case too. When they did go down the hill they tried to escape through the water to only be caught by the bg. I wasn't sure of course how could anyone be.

I can see this guy fitting that scenario. If so, it's a shame as it seems he adored his little girl according to his FB post. Maybe that's why I'm seeing him as maybe bg and not planning on killing two girls but yet enough of a monster to do so for his own benefit?

Waiting on LE to do a presser it's most definitely needed now more than anything.

"rid himself of his problem" might very well = exposure, then an attack.

JMO

Would getting convicted of an indecency charge and being listed on a SO registry be something that would get a person booted from the Marines?

I believe (speculation here-researching to try to prove) that with the number of incidents listed in the article I will link, it may well be grounds for a dishonorable discharge. The USMC doesn't want unreliable soldiers on first strike teams...it's really that simple. I also don't believe that indecent exposure would rise to the level of court martial, but I'm wading through ucmj law and trying to find proof to bring back here. I certainly don't imagine he was ever an officer...enlisted only seems most likely for someone who seems to have anger issues as his civilian arrest record and court records indicate.

from 2007: http://www.wtoc.com/story/7171046/parris-island-marine-behind-bars-for-indecent-exposure

DN's military charges never rose beyond the level of IE that I have found: https://www.ucmj-defender.com/practice-areas/sexual-assault-allegations/

IN crimes: https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...GaWxlRW5kIjpudWxsLCJDb3VudHlDb2RlIjpudWxsfX0=

I just had a thought. What if the cyclist recognized him and that is why he was killed?

If DN has fetal alcohol syndrome, as some have suggested, violence, aggression, and sexual inappropriateness is a potential neurobehavioral outcome of that:

“Streissguth et al (47) conducted a landmark longitudinal study on secondary disabilities among individuals with FASD. . . .

The Life History Interview, which measures common secondary disabilities, was administered to 415 individuals (six to 51 years of age) with FAS and FAE. The results were astounding – more than 90% of the sample had mental health problems, 49% of the adolescents/adults and 39% of the children demonstrated inappropriate sexual behaviour, 14% of the children and more than 60% of adolescents/adults had disrupted school experience, and 14% of the children and 60% of adolescents/adults had been in trouble with the law.

One in two of the adolescents/adults had been confined (ie, incarcerated, admitted to inpatient mental health programs, or alcohol and drug treatment programs); and over one in three of the adolescents/adults had alcohol- and drug-related problems.”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2529423/

So my question is....if he has FAS and the grandmother said publicly that he knows right from wrong, how does FAS come into play then? I guess what I'm trying to say, if he knew right from wrong~~how can it be claimed that FAS is an excuse for murdering 2 beautiful innocent young ladies?

So my question is....if he has FAS and the grandmother said publicly that he knows right from wrong, how does FAS come into play then? I guess what I'm trying to say, if he knew right from wrong~~how can it be claimed that FAS is an excuse for murdering 2 beautiful innocent young ladies?

I don’t see it as an excuse for murder. I see it as a possible explanation for alleged hatchet-wielding, violent, lewd behavior. Not an excuse. There is no excuse.

I believe (speculation here-researching to try to prove) that with the number of incidents listed in the article I will link, it may well be grounds for a dishonorable discharge. The USMC doesn't want unreliable soldiers on first strike teams...it's really that simple. I also don't believe that indecent exposure would rise to the level of court martial, but I'm wading through ucmj law and trying to find proof to bring back here. I certainly don't imagine he was ever an officer...enlisted only seems most likely for someone who seems to have anger issues as his civilian arrest record and court records indicate.

from 2007: http://www.wtoc.com/story/7171046/parris-island-marine-behind-bars-for-indecent-exposure

DN's military charges never rose beyond the level of IE that I have found: https://www.ucmj-defender.com/practice-areas/sexual-assault-allegations/

IN crimes: https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...GaWxlRW5kIjpudWxsLCJDb3VudHlDb2RlIjpudWxsfX0=

Quoting myself:

and BOOM:

She states he got a dishonorable discharge: http://www.wlfi.com/story/36479071/daniel-nations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther