IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to ask nicely, beg, plead and then get a little snarky if the first ones don't work.

For the love of donuts, Don't start with the he had his personality iin hand in that photo on the bridge! PLEASE

And did you guys expect him to say yes, when asked if he had anything to do with Abby and Libby's muder. He's not going to confess.

This is all overwhelming and shocking to say the least. Yes, he is now a POI, the question of the day, has been the same question for 7-8 months, do they have DNA and have

the compared it to DN? But even when the first little article came out, this has turned into a circus snowball.

MOO
If they get a weapons match they won't need DNA. This is how Kevin Sweat was caught for the murder of Skyla and Taylor, when he murdered for the third time.

read 11 (h) Are you subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner? (See Instructions for Question 11.h.)

she also had a restraining order out on him. As his "intimate partner", she would be prevented from having possession of said gun.

I stand corrected!

Wait, what? You think his wife provided a photo of him to investigators to be used in the sketch and then continued to travel around with him? I'm confused.

She could be involved OR, the most plausible to me, she went with him to protect her children. Never get in the way of a Mama Bear. He could easily control her with saying he will harm the children.

read 11 (h) Are you subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner? (See Instructions for Question 11.h.)

she also had a restraining order out on him. As his "intimate partner", she would be prevented from having possession of said gun.
I read that as saying if the restraining order against you the purchaser covers your partner or partner's child[ren], not whether the purchaser's partner has a restraining order.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Very Ironic/hypocriticial IF it's him, because he talks about the "love for a daughter" or whatever, yet he robbed two families of their daughters...

yes, note his rules for dating my daughter t shirt in one photo...sickening.

I went to bed with such a calmness last night and slept so good. This morning, the first thought that danced into my head was Sheriff Leazenby giving that cryptic message that there was a "twist" in this case. Now I have to wonder if the twist was the weapon used...hatchet. Just my own opinion.

Please let this be the guy and bring justice to the girls.

The ex coworker said Nations also used to wear a hat very similar to the one in the composite sketch. Maybe soon we will have confirmation from LE if he's the BG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read the article, and listened to her, and then the reporters interpretation.

Her words on camera in the video: "Once I saw that on the news, I took the hat off of him, the way I knew him, and I was working with him and everything, it resembles him a lot. And then I took headphones......."

Her words in article: "When asked if she thought Nations could be the one responsible for the Delphi murders she said, "Once I saw that on the news last night, I pulled up the picture and took the hat off of him and the way I knew him when I was working with him, it resembles him a lot. I then put on head phones and listened to the voice of down the hill and to me it could very well be him."

The owner also said a few other things that are interesting: Daniel would always wear a hat, he loved being in the woods, and finally, the last they heard, Nations was in Zionsville working for a construction company."

Reporters words on camera in the video: "he would always wear a hat, just like the picture in the police sketch"

My interpretation, is that the guy would always wear a hat, but nowhere did she state that it was similar to the one in the sketch. IMO, I don't get that it was a similar hat at all, only that he would possibly wear a hat... and that the picture in the police sketch had a hat and that in of itself was similar, not that it was a similar hat.

Note her words... "I took the hat off him" ... to realize it could be him (if same hat, why would she need to mentally take hat off first iykwim)

:moo: :cow:

If DN has fetal alcohol syndrome, as some have suggested, violence, aggression, and sexual inappropriateness is a potential neurobehavioral outcome of that:

“Streissguth et al (47) conducted a landmark longitudinal study on secondary disabilities among individuals with FASD. . . .

The Life History Interview, which measures common secondary disabilities, was administered to 415 individuals (six to 51 years of age) with FAS and FAE. The results were astounding – more than 90% of the sample had mental health problems, 49% of the adolescents/adults and 39% of the children demonstrated inappropriate sexual behaviour, 14% of the children and more than 60% of adolescents/adults had disrupted school experience, and 14% of the children and 60% of adolescents/adults had been in trouble with the law.

One in two of the adolescents/adults had been confined (ie, incarcerated, admitted to inpatient mental health programs, or alcohol and drug treatment programs); and over one in three of the adolescents/adults had alcohol- and drug-related problems.”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2529423/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on facial features (mostly the eyes) I've been suspicious that both BG and DN (who may very well the one and same) have FAS. By no means am I an expert, but I have worked with children and teens who have FAS so I have some insight. With the right support and enviornment, most people with FAS can be decent, productive citizens. Please do not think I'm labeling all people with FAS as being violent or criminal. But if DN/BG has FAS and grew up in a dysfunctional environment, and is now living a dysfunctional lifestyle (homelessness, relationship problems, drugs, lack of steady employment etc...), having FAS would make it more plausible that he could lose his temper and become violent as well as be involved in a sexually-motivated crime.

Hatchet practice? Dear God.

Wellllll... this totally reminded me of some mysterious cat beheadings we had pretty darn close to his Greenwood hotel addy. It's gruesome, scroll by if you can't bear to know, really

http://wishtv.com/2016/09/16/impd-n...nd-cat-mutilated-in-franklin-twp-subdivision/

http://wishtv.com/2016/09/14/another-case-reported-of-animal-found-severed-in-half-on-south-side/ (warning: blurred images of the severed cat in this video)(*the unedited pics were posted on FB at the time and this cat was like sliced - or maybe axed?? - cleanly in half, it was super disturbing)

For reference, Franklin Township is in SE Indianapolis (Marion Co) and Greenwood is right next to it (Johnson County). You could get from the cat beheading neighborhood to his hotel in prob 5 mins or less in a car. It's like one main road over only.

Most likely just a coincidence, not sure if he was here in Sept '16. Speculation at the time was that someone had a sick teenager living in the neighborhood. Nothing more was ever reported that I'm aware of.

I think this tip and link needs to be called in. My first thought was hatchet too. Especially if this is him this is the animal escalation that is common.

I read that as saying if the restraining order against you the purchaser covers your partner or partner's child[ren], not whether the purchaser's partner has a restraining order.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

11 (a) Are you the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) listed on this form? Warning: You are not the actual transferee/buyer if you are acquiring the firearm(s) on behalf of another person. If you are not the actual transferee/buyer, the licensee cannot transfer thefirearm(s) to you. Exception: If you are picking up a repaired firearm(s) for another person, you are not required to answer 11.a. and mayproceed to question 11.b. (See Instructions for Question 11.a.)

11 (d)
Are you a fugitive from justice? (See Instructions for Question 11.d.)

11 (h)
h. Are you subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner? (See Instructions for Question 11.h.)

I certify that my answers in Section A are true, correct, and complete. I have read and understand the Notices, Instructions, and Definitions on ATFForm 4473. I understand that answering "yes" to question 11.a. if I am not the actual transferee/buyer is a crime punishable as a felony underFederal law, and may also violate State and/or local law. I understand that a person who answers "yes" to any of the questions 11.b. through 11.iand/or 12.b. through 12.c. is prohibited from purchasing or receiving a firearm. I understand that a person who answers "yes" to question 12.d.1. isprohibited from receiving or possessing a firearm, unless the person answers "yes" to question 12.d.2. and provides the documentation required in18.c. I also understand that making any false oral or written statement, or exhibiting any false or misrepresented identification with respect to thistransaction, is a crime punishable as a felony under Federal law, and may also violate State and/or local law. I further understand that the repetitivepurchase of firearms for the purpose of resale for livelihood and profit without a Federal firearms license is a violation of Federal law. (SeeInstructions for Question 14.)

https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download

There was a concern for the child/children. In 2012, in Florida, there was a temporary child custody filing by, who I believe is, KN's mother against KN.

I don't believe KN is an innocent bystander in her husband's activities,whatever those might be.

Thanks to all who answered. I just found it bold for CO to come out and say there are similarities when IN hasn't said much at all.

IN LEO requested CO to clam and not to release any more details.
I don't have the link from the news article, my apologies. I've just seen and read so many recently.

:cow:

Whoa..

"I listened to the 'down the hill’ over and over and yes, it sounds like his voice, and the way he carries himself in the picture, that's how he carried himself. He would walk head down scuffing his feet hands in his pockets. He carried himself that way," she said

http://www.wthr.com/article/man-who-did-business-with-daniel-nations-recalls-alleged-threats

DN may be BG but if so, I have to wonder why she didn't recognize his voice and the way he carried himself before DN was apprehended. I'm not putting her down, just surprised she didn't notice the similarities soon after the bridge picture, "down the hill" and the sketch was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther