IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
DN may be BG but if so, I have to wonder why she didn't recognize his voice and the way he carried himself before DN was apprehended. I'm not putting her down, just surprised she didn't notice the similarities soon after the bridge picture, "down the hill" and the sketch was released.

She may not be the news junkies that we are :). Maybe she never heard the audio.

Also, as we've seen, DN's appearance changes a LOT!

I totally understand why, but AUGHHHHHHHHHH!
IN LEO requested CO to clam and not to release any more details.
I don't have the link from the news article, my apologies. I've just seen and read so many recently.

:cow:

I think this tip and link needs to be called in. My first thought was hatchet too. Especially if this is him this is the animal escalation that is common.

If someone wants to report it, I thought I may have screenshotted the unedited cat photo at the time because it was so bizarre and I just looked and I do have it - I can send the pic if someone wants to report and include the pic. I will be offline for awhile now but can respond later today so please let me know. Do we think he was in this area (Indy/Greenwood) in Sept 2016??

Hey!

Just heard about a "maybe" POI.... and catching up thru 2,000 plus posts since I've been here last. :pcguru:

which was in reply to:

Just watched the video! :eek:hwow: Could be! or as you say "perhaps???"

New thread with only about 200 plus, so will post this and finish reading and catching up...
Video is now gone

http://wlfi.com/story/36481251/isp-...d-give-them-answers-on-daniel-nations-in-days "He said part of their investigation will include comparing Nations' DNA to the DNA found near the Monon High Bridge Trail, where Libby German and Abby Williams were found."

Hmmm. So I am back to believing that LE has no DNA from the crime scene where Abby and Libby were killed. That makes this case so very difficult. This article raises all kinds of questions for me. So, clearly finding DN's DNA on the trail is significant and places him near the crime, but it can't tell LE when he was there, or even prove he was the murderer ( thinking about a possible trial) I can only assume that witnesses that day reported someone fitting BG's description camping near the trail and when they came up with no DNA at the crime scene they found the current sample on the trail they will compare with DN. Theoretically, the killer of Abby and Libby might not even be the man witnesses saw camping and if not has LE been clearing RSO's based on DNA found away from the murder site? I understand they have to go on what they have available, but to me that means that whomever this turns out to be will have a mostly circumstantial case against them. I am back to that hatchet, it may turn out to be better evidence than DNA found a 15-20 minute walk away from the crime scene, if they can match the blade to injuries...All of this is MOO.

To me that sketch looks nothing like DN......squinty eyes (that are not widely spaced) and somewhat full, feminine lips.

Lauren Spierer was a 20 yo IU student who went missing in the summer of 2011 and was never found, I wonder where was DN then?

Hmmm. So I am back to believing that LE has no DNA from the crime scene where Abby and Libby were killed. That makes this case so very difficult. This article raises all kinds of questions for me. So, clearly finding DN's DNA on the trail is significant and places him near the crime, but it can't tell LE when he was there, or even prove he was the murderer ( thinking about a possible trial) I can only assume that witnesses that day reported someone fitting BG's description camping near the trail and when they came up with no DNA at the crime scene they found the current sample on the trail they will compare with DN. Theoretically, the killer of Abby and Libby might not even be the man witnesses saw camping and if not has LE been clearing RSO's based on DNA found away from the murder site? I understand they have to go on what they have available, but to me that means that whomever this turns out to be will have a mostly circumstantial case against them. I am back to that hatchet, it may turn out to be better evidence than DNA found a 15-20 minute walk away from the crime scene, if they can match the blade to injuries...All of this is MOO.

My interpretation of this is that the girls were not found on the trail nor on the bridge so if there was DNA on the scene it would be as stated. " DNA found near the Monon High Bridge Trail, where Libby German and Abby Williams were found"
So they have DNA from where the girls were found. That is how I read it.

I don't believe KN is an innocent bystander in her husband's activities,whatever those might be.

I think it is unfair to bring her up in this thread because she has not been named a POI like her husband was. Until she is named by LE then she should be off limits in here.

I am still on the fence about this guy too. He looks so much like the sketch, that it is hard to deny he is the one. But I still have some doubts.

I wish I knew more about the DNA or lack of DNA evidence.

Looks like they do have DNA evidence according to this news article that's just been released.

Indiana State Police are saying that DNA evidence on DN could give them answers in the next two days..

"Holeman said part of their investigation will include comparing DN's DNA to the DNA found near the Monan High Bridge Trail, where Libby German and Abby Williams were found."

http://www.wlfi.com/story/36481251/...d-give-them-answers-on-daniel-nations-in-days

I think it is unfair to bring her up in this thread because she has not been named a POI like her husband was. Until she is named by LE then she should be off limits in here.
Link to Indiana LE naming DN a POI please.I have not seen a tweet from Slocum,Perrine,Holeman or any other main LE on the case.I did post however a statement from Tobe saying DN has not been labeled a suspect or POI.

My interpretation of this is that the girls were not found on the trail nor on the bridge so if there was DNA on the scene it would be as stated. " DNA found near the Monon High Bridge Trail, where Libby German and Abby Williams were found"
So they have DNA from where the girls were found. That is how I read it.

You are probably correct, I certainly hope you are. Now we wait.

I actually took from that statement of his that they got DNA from somewhere just under the bridge. Maybe he touched their clothing? Don't know but I'm gonna believe they DO HAVE DNA. JMO

I actually took from that statement of his that they got DNA from somewhere just under the bridge. Maybe he touched their clothing? Don't know but I'm gonna believe they DO HAVE DNA. JMO

There was some speculation that they may have retrieved a cigarette butt. This was back when they were back on the bridge several days after the girls were found.

I believe wholeheartedly that the reason they went BACK to the bridge to look for evidence was because of something they saw or heard in the audio which we are not privy to for the safety of their investigation. JMO

Good morning everyone!

Today I woke up and felt a semblance of peace because I truly feel DN is the one responsible for the murders of Mr. Martin and Libby and Abby.

It all seems so surreal at how everything seemed to crawl along concerning L&As case and then go from 0-90 now become smoking hot instead of a months old case that seemed to have grown cold with fears of being left unsolved. And then add that on top of the police officer assigned to A&Ls case being in CO just like week and discussed their case with the CO police officers there makes it all seem so surreal.

It reminds me of all the ID cases I have watched where the detectives work tireless on a case....many for months or even years and they are at a dead end and THEN right out of the blue another PD from an entirely different state will call them and say 'we think we have someone in our custody that could be linked to one of your murder cases' and then everything changes immediately with the big break coming from the least likely places. Imo, this is what has happened here.

I was one of the few that thought the BG could be in his 20-30s and I never felt he was that overweight. I do think he has heavier back then and lost weight trying to not fit the BG image.

There are just too many things pointing at DN for them to all be coincidences and I have never believed in coincidences when it comes to murder cases. I also wasn't convinced he had murdered others before L&A. I did believe there would be some type of sex offense in his history. Often sex offenders become less thrilled just exposing themselves and will then seek out victims to carryout their ultimate sick fantasies on which is to kidnap, rape, and murder their victims.
I was in the age bracket of 28-45. The picture with head down looked to be someone in his late 20's to early 30's. However the other picture made me question myself so added the 40's because he looks older in that picture and its the same guy. At one point I thought are these two pics even the same guy? Funny how he (DN) looks different in several photos I have seen online. Some look older and some younger.
87e641e41b74d0ac8fbf8d5274195dd6.jpg

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

If someone wants to report it, I thought I may have screenshotted the unedited cat photo at the time because it was so bizarre and I just looked and I do have it - . Do we think he was in this area (Indy/Greenwood) in Sept 2016??

Snipped for brevity. https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...iRmlsZUVuZCI6bnVsbCwiQ291bnR5Q29kZSI6bnVsbH19

There are several court cases between mid 2015 to 9/27/16 showing him in the areas of Plainfield, Indianapolis, Morgan County (Bloomington area). Just speculating, but can't help but think he was surfing couches/sleeping in his car/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon