Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me PCS - but which part of my previous post stating I was looking forward to updates from the front line gave you the impression that I don't think this is a serious case?

Obviously it's a serious court case. I'm surprised you jumped to the conclusion I'm not taking the court case seriously from that one post.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Spooks I regard peoples opinions interesting until it becomes obvious of them replying to themselves since blogs began@ 2008. Pls don;t assume I mean you by the way in any way shape or form. It is an across the board opinion. :/

Came across this useful scribble map - link and screenshot below - I am sorry do not know who the author is.

https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Claremont_Attacks/JYm3Rct01U

attachment.php
Haven't seen this map before....certainly a lot of violent crimes, concentrated in a small area.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A bit off topic, but since most WA sleuths are lurking about here, a Large reward is still on offer for information leading to a conviction in this murder case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339023

"Police study luxury beachside life of man whose girlfriend’s body was found covered in palm fronds"

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...s/news-story/180de49076f1ca7c1e4249375d0a8dcb

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Haven't seen this map before....certainly a lot of violent crimes, concentrated in a small area.

Hi ESH, I haven't checked all the detail to ensure all correct however does indeed show the proximity both in time and area of the attacks.

Hi there, long time reader and second time poster. I’m just going to throw some info out there I was told some years back, though I take it with a grain of salt as I know clairvoyant topics can be ho-hum and lack facts.

However - my BIL is a career firefighter and went to a ‘legit’ clairvoyant for some guidance or *advertiser censored* and giggles. She told him some bits about a house fire he would attend and to look at the checkered floor and to watch out for the cameras. About 3 weeks later he did actually attend a house fire and was inside doing the safety rounds in the 2nd floor when he walked across some checkered tiles and looked down to see a gaping hole which he was seconds from falling through. There was a big media circus out front and he had a camera shoved in his face for comment which he turned and avoided.

Long story short and getting to the point, this clairvoyant said he would be at work near limestone bricks/pavers and come across SS body. To date this hasn’t come to light and he fobs it off as nonesense.

My thought is, do we know of any limestone places that could be accessible by a fire crew? And I’m curious to know if the remains found at the museum were buried under limestone pavers.

Apologies for extended post, and if none of this is relevant. Thank you all.

Just an additional note - we live up Mundaring way. I know there’s been a lot of suspected info for SS dump site up this way.

Hi ESH, I haven't checked all the detail to ensure all correct however does indeed show the proximity both in time and area of the attacks.
It certainly looks like a targeted area or a hunting ground. I mean, it would seem unlikely that these crimes were all committed by different perpetrators IMO. Someone who knew the area well...eg back streets, short cuts, hiding areas, unlit & desolate areas etc. And also the habits of people using the night life in the area

Hi there, long time reader and second time poster. I’m just going to throw some info out there I was told some years back, though I take it with a grain of salt as I know clairvoyant topics can be ho-hum and lack facts.

However - my BIL is a career firefighter and went to a ‘legit’ clairvoyant for some guidance or *advertiser censored* and giggles. She told him some bits about a house fire he would attend and to look at the checkered floor and to watch out for the cameras. About 3 weeks later he did actually attend a house fire and was inside doing the safety rounds in the 2nd floor when he walked across some checkered tiles and looked down to see a gaping hole which he was seconds from falling through. There was a big media circus out front and he had a camera shoved in his face for comment which he turned and avoided.

Long story short and getting to the point, this clairvoyant said he would be at work near limestone bricks/pavers and come across SS body. To date this hasn’t come to light and he fobs it off as nonesense.

My thought is, do we know of any limestone places that could be accessible by a fire crew? And I’m curious to know if the remains found at the museum were buried under limestone pavers.

Welcome & thanks for your post. Just thought I'd make comment on limestone & fires.....coul be most of WA's coastline really

Hi Lumina, thanks for your post. Re the remains at the museum it was reported that "f[FONT=&quot]orensic tests has confirmed the remains are old and the find was no longer being investigated by police."[/FONT]

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...e/news-story/12d51ac8b0d10ab2d3fc42945f04a20f

Welcome & thanks for your post. Just thought I'd make comment on limestone & fires.....coul be most of WA's coastline really

Yes agreed. Most of WA.

Unless clairvoyant was talking about a limestone quarry?

Maybe a fire at a limestone quarry?

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Yes agreed. Most of WA.

Unless clairvoyant was talking about a limestone quarry?

Maybe a fire at a limestone quarry?

http://www.stoneridge.net.au/contact

Stoneridge Limestone Quarry in Hope Valley - not far from the infamous Spectacles

FYI - Not implicating any innocent people or businesses in the case.
Just suggesting places to hide a body - in a limestone quarry or their buildings there.

Very interesting account.
Thank you for posting.

I guess I’m thinking maybe not necessarily a fire at a quarry but could be hydrant maintenance or an accident involving fire brigade presence. He works out of the midland station so covers a wide area through the hills and flats.

I wonder if there’s any key limestone properties out this way of interest. Or businesses. And how does this area relate to the other known dump sites?

Forgive me I’m still learning tags and quotes etc

And maybe not my BIL specifically but I’ve always been intrigued by the body being found around limestone specifically.
As someone else posted, seems quite coastal in a location. Something that was vacant once that has now been built on with extensive limestone perhaps?

Thank you for the link to the museum remains.

I guess I’m thinking maybe not necessarily a fire at a quarry but could be hydrant maintenance or an accident involving fire brigade presence. He works out of the midland station so covers a wide area through the hills and flats.

I wonder if there’s any key limestone properties out this way of interest. Or businesses. And how does this area relate to the other known dump sites?

Forgive me I’m still learning tags and quotes etc
I believe red hill audotaurium was built on an old limestone quarry

I believe red hill audotaurium was built on an old limestone quarry

Now also terraced with limestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online