NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first person who says "why didn't Marilou tell authorities?" gets the side-eye and the halibut of reality.

I bet money he threatened to hurt her and/or her family if she didn't do exactly as he said and not interfere with his plan.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JMO "heroism" which once was reserved as a lofty, rarely attained description for altruism and bravery in the face of probable death, is now attributed to anyone who is empathetic enough to help their fellow human in a crisis, which is pretty much, a natural thing that people do, indiscriminately. Now we are supposed to shower laurels on anyone who is decent. And shout it from the rooftops. JMO

I wouldn't have gotten off the plane without a lawyer if I were in her shoes.

I hope she's made calls and has someone ready.

I just saw an ex-FBI agent speak about this on tv and they said the FBI already knows the answers to many of the questions they will be asking her and will be looking to see if she is evasive, inconsistent or is completely untruthful about some of her answers.

I agree, she needs to have a lawyer sit in on the interview with her.

Just me again, Mom, with a request...Let's please back off from the discussion of brides from other countries and the servicemen who married them. Let's please stick to the topic of the thread.

Thank you,
Tricia

JMO "heroism" which once was reserved as a lofty, rarely attained description for altruism and bravery in the face of probable death, is now attributed to anyone who is empathetic enough to help their fellow human in a crisis, which is pretty much, a natural thing that people do, indiscriminately. Now we are supposed to shower laurels on anyone who is decent. And shout it from the rooftops. JMO

I think so. I think it is always good to show there are way more good and decent people in the world than the bad that try to destroy us. I do think they should be given full recognition.

Not everyone would come to the aide of others they didn't know, and put their own lives in danger. We know that to be true when many have stood by and watched a victim being raped, beaten or murdered and did nothing to help. So all human beings aren't the same.

Several were shot and/or killed, and yes, they died as heroes. We should always honor those who think more about those in need of help or protection than they do about protecting themselves.

IMO

I guess it's possible that he won big gambling a long time ago and then invested in real estate? That would be the innocent explanation.......we'll see....... JMO

I'm not convinced there actually was/is all the millions of dollars everyone speaks of. Maybe there once was and he gambled it away or spent it on firearms and ammunition and sent the remainder to the Phillipines. What proof is there that all this money even exists except for him telling people? Yes, he has bought and sold planes and real estate but plenty of average Americans do that every day but don't brag about it to their family and live in hotels half the time and drive rental cars. Where are his bank records?

Regarding motive, do we know how they knew so soon that he wasn't involved with Isis? Could they know that soon, or are they still investigating that possibility? I haven't had time to keep up, so TIA for any feedback. :)

Regarding motive, do we know how they knew so soon that he wasn't involved with Isis? Could they know that soon, or are they still investigating that possibility? I haven't had time to keep up, so TIA for any feedback. :)
It seems much more likely that he did this alone than because he was involved with Isis. What have you seen that gave you the impression that this is a possibility?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

As of yesterday it was still being investigated iirc

Newsweek has retracted its idiotic story about her having two ssn and be married to two people at once. Those of you who sleuthed this out before Newsweek did - kudos.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

“This investigation is not ended with the demise of Mr Paddock,” he said. “Did this person get radicalised unbeknownst to us? And we want to identify that source.”
“We cannot even rule out mental illness or some form of brain damage, although there’s no evidence of that, either,” the official said.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ist-gunman-unknown-mandalay-bay-a7982111.html

I think he was just an angry old man who did this on his own for his own reasons.

It seems much more likely that he did this alone than because he was involved with Isis. What have you seen that gave you the impression that this is a possibility?

ISIS allegedly claimed responsibility for the Las Vegas shootings within hours of the incident. No confirmation that this is true.

ISIS allegedly claimed responsibility for the Las Vegas shootings within hours of the incident. No confirmation that this is true.
I know they did. I, personally, have not seen anything that supports the claim.

I'm not convinced there actually was/is all the millions of dollars everyone speaks of. Maybe there once was and he gambled it away or spent it on firearms and ammunition and sent the remainder to the Phillipines. What proof is there that all this money even exists except for him telling people? Yes, he has bought and sold planes and real estate but plenty of average Americans do that every day but don't brag about it to their family and live in hotels half the time and drive rental cars. Where are his bank records?
Here is where sone money came from.
"The NBC4 I-Team has learned Paddock owned property in Southern California, including a Hawthorne building he sold in 2004 for more than double what he bought it for — $3.2 million."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Stephen-Paddock-CSUN-Graduate-449298613.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The first person who says "why didn't Marilou tell authorities?" gets the side-eye and the halibut of reality.

I bet money he threatened to hurt her and/or her family if she didn't do exactly as he said and not interfere with his plan.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

K, I'll play. She may not have known he planned to kill a mass of people but she may have known that his mental state was deteriorating and he owned a carp-load of weapons meant to kill people. She was overseas, one call to the police for a well being check could have changed history.

Here is where sone money came from.
"The NBC4 I-Team has learned Paddock owned property in Southern California, including a Hawthorne building he sold in 2004 for more than double what he bought it for — $3.2 million."

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Stephen-Paddock-CSUN-Graduate-449298613.html

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Right, but that doesn't mean he still had it. I think it's possible he lost most of it over the years and that could be part of this. But at this point, who knows?

Newsweek has retracted its idiotic story about her having two ssn and be married to two people at once. Those of you who sleuthed this out before Newsweek did - kudos.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

amen thank you! Idk why but that Newsweek article really burnt my toast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members