Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems we’re spending more time thinking and discussing than anyone else seems to be letting on.... I do have life, family and career I promise [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A neighbour did see a woman jogging near the beach at 8am Sunday morning, and says it could have been Elisa, he noted she was without her dog. This was reported over a week ago. I feel this is quite a big deal, but I'm fairly alone with these thoughts, it seems to everyone else a less important fact.

It was initially reported that someone may have seen her but subsequent reports have said the last sighting was 10pm by the female neighbour. Police must be unsure if was her? Or maybe the witness was mistaken when shown her photo or questioned further?

A neighbour did see a woman jogging near the beach at 8am Sunday morning, and says it could have been Elisa, he noted she was without her dog. This was reported over a week ago. I feel this is quite a big deal, but I'm fairly alone with these thoughts, it seems to everyone else a less important fact.

I believe after that the police have been reporting that she hadn't been sighted by anyone leading us (well me anyway....) to believe that the sighting had been discounted. Ie. Someone came forward and said it was them.

I would like to know if house keys are missing? Only having her mobile phone fits with the 'run' theory...

In saying that if she was out for a run someone must have seen her. That area on a long weekend (plus school holidays) it would have been busy. People are out walking or running on the beach. Plus surfers.

How frustrating that 150 people made contact with the caravan yet we have no further leads :(

BBM for emphasis.......this bit.. the absence of the phone, the actual artifact itself, PLUS the absence of pings, PLUS the claim that it was turned off...is a pointer to her 'running away'.....

I don't see it as a confirmation of her running away and killing herself, either, BT... quite the opposite. .

she sent a text to Mr C , at 10-30 pm.. and one has to assume it was run of the mill, nothing extreme or anything like a cri de Coeur, nothing like a 'last and final ' message.... . yet , suddenly, after that the phone gets turned off, and weirdly, so does everything else about the phone, the GPS pings, any messages after that incoming, finito the phone. And then she and the turned off phone are missing.

so outrageously neat and utterly clue free. Unlike 99.999999% of murders and suicides.

Seems we’re spending more time thinking and discussing than anyone else seems to be letting on.... I do have life, family and career I promise [emoji23]

I don't at the moment. Recovering from shoulder surgery. Lucky I can still use my finger on my phone....

I don't at the moment. Recovering from shoulder surgery. Lucky I can still use my finger on my phone....

This is a great time waster for you then. Keeps the mind active..on another not the Karen R discussing is super interesting...if you aren’t following that is!
Hope you’re healing up [emoji3]

I know Trooper, why take a turned off phone for a run? Even if she wanted to take the phone to look at pics of her kids before she jumped etc the PHONE wasn't turned back on!!

BBM for emphasis.......this bit.. the absence of the phone, the actual artifact itself, PLUS the absence of pings, PLUS the claim that it was turned off...is a pointer to her 'running away'.....

I don't see it as a confirmation of her running away and killing herself, either, BT... quite the opposite. .

she sent a text to Mr C , at 10-30 pm.. and one has to assume it was run of the mill, nothing extreme or anything like a cri de Coeur, nothing like a 'last and final ' message.... . yet , suddenly, after that the phone gets turned off, and weirdly, so does everything else about the phone, the GPS pings, any messages after that incoming, finito the phone. And then she and the turned off phone are missing.

so outrageously neat and utterly clue free. Unlike 99.999999% of murders and suicides.

We don't know the contents of that last message, or if it was a happy, sad or mad message. If it was somehow worrisome to DC he would have to be so insanely worried to wake all three kids up and drive down there - it would be quite a big deal to do that. I think he was moderately worried and is why he got up early and got down there pronto.

This is a great time waster for you then. Keeps the mind active..on another not the Karen R discussing is super interesting...if you aren’t following that is!
Hope you’re healing up [emoji3]

Indeed it is. The healing is sooo slow. 7 weeks and counting!

I was on the KR case early on but got completely frustrated with the lack of arrest.

I keep tabs on AR's FB though.

I think I should come back to it.

I know Trooper, why take a turned off phone for a run? Even if she wanted to take the phone to look at pics of her kids before she jumped etc the PHONE wasn't turned back on!!

P.r.e.c.i.s.e.l.y.

Indeed it is. The healing is sooo slow. 7 weeks and counting!

I was on the KR case early on but got completely frustrated with the lack of arrest.

I keep tabs on AR's FB though.

I think I should come back to it.

Quite a rant happening of late...seething with rage that’s for sure.

We don't know the contents of that last message, or if it was a happy, sad or mad message. If it was somehow worrisome to DC he would have to be so insanely worried to wake all three kids up and drive down there - it would be quite a big deal to do that. I think he was moderately worried and is why he got up early and got down there pronto.

Hi greatoutdoors :)

That was one of my theories for the 9am arrival too. Because I cannot imagine any Dad managing to get 3 kids aged 7-12 out the door at 7am the morning after the grand final 😂
But after reading the following I think that the nature of Lisa's last few interactions in person or over the phone didn't cause any alarm. Either to the neighbours or her husband.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/d536644942a700774ace22805ab90ea6

'The state of mind of the missing woman is crucial to the investigation as it could help police understand her likely movements.

“We’ve spoken to neighbours, they’ve given their idea of how she was feeling — it doesn’t help us in any way,” Inspector Seel said.

“She was quite upbeat about the result of the Grand Final but apart from that, nothing of interest.”

The female neighbour was chatting to Mrs Curry and saw her getting into bed.

Mrs Curry had messaged her husband, David Curry, who had been with couple’s children at the football. They discussed the Grand Final result.

Inspector Seel said the tone or context of Mrs Curry’s messages had not given indication she was upset or distressed.

Mr Curry and the children arrived at the beach house, as planned, about 9am and discovered the house empty.'

My money is still on the neighbours who last saw her. For the neighbour to have then said "oh yeah I came back on my own over a personal issue" is too much of a coincidence coupled with the time that the phone then went dead. Was the lady worried that someone may have seen her go back to the house so she concocted the story? Did she go back to the house to 'clean up'? I smell a rat.

My money is still on the neighbours who last saw her. For the neighbour to have then said "oh yeah I came back on my own over a personal issue" is too much of a coincidence coupled with the time that the phone then went dead. Was the lady worried that someone may have seen her go back to the house so she concocted the story? Did she go back to the house to 'clean up'? I smell a rat.

What would the female neighbour have issue to take up with EC? Love triangle? Oh sheesh I don’t know. Off to bed.. [emoji120]

That's your second response to my comment, did it really stick in your craw that much? I am allowed to have my own opinion, as are you, no one is trying to convince you of anything.

Your comment did not stick in my craw. As you say, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members