MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County, Dec 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the content of the call that Jessica made to her Mom at 7:13? Either I missed it or it wasn't addressed.

This is discussed in a Feb. 14, 2015 Clarion-Ledger article by Therese Apel, who interviewed JLC's mother.

According to JLC's mother, the 6:48-to-7:13 call was about why JLC was taking so long to return home.
JLC said she was going to clean her car and get something to eat
and then would return home to clean her room.

If Jessica was the target and she was doused with gasoline and a match was thrown on her, she would have been engulfed in flames in seconds.

Was a match found near Jessica's vehicle? I heard a witness say two lighters were found but apparently they're irrelevant.

We don't know if it was a match or not. I was just guessing.

If there any kind souls who would be willing to PM me this afternoon if anything noteworthy happens, I would be very grateful and give you a virtual hug! I won't be able to watch or be on WS, but can check email :(.

If the perp and Jessica were both in her car when allegedly gasoline was poured over her head and she was lit on fire, how in the heck did the perp get out without being burned and physically injured?

Only the door on the driver’s side was open wide enough for Jessica to slide through.

Afaik, all the windows on the vehicle were closed so I highly doubt someone poured gas on Jessica through the window on the driver’s side.
How can a person pour gas on someone and light it without a struggle? Jessica was conscious and able to defend herself if she was attacked.

Jessica stopped having sex with QT. If she and QT were having sex in the vehicle, most likely her clothing would have been in her car.
So, I believe Jessica was alone in the vehicle when this happened and after an explosion injured her body, she narrowly opened and escaped through the car door. Then she quickly dropped her cell phone which was in her hands so she could remove her clothing. Then she ran for safety.

jmo

Apparently and according to QT's texts to JC he was interested in having sex with her. IMO I don't think JC was interested in him in that way and was basically using him for weed and perhaps money. IMO he felt like she owed him sex in return for what he had given her (weed and money) so the night of December 6th, he was going to get what he wanted even if he had to rape Jessica. I imagine they were out driving around that night just as they had done earlier that day and on other occasions. She pulled into that secluded area to smoke weed and chat with QT. This is when QT felt he could get pay back from Jessica in the form of sex. Did she blow off his request or pass fighting back and he ended up strangling her? Did he drug her? Had she gone along willingly with his sexual advances, why did he feel the need to kill her and set her car on fire? Did the coroner state during testimony drug testing was done on JC? Was a rape kit used on Jessica? IMO he raped her, thought he had left her for dead, went back home to retrieve the gas from the shed and returned, deliberately setting the fire to destroy evidence of him being at the scene with her and rape. ALL MOO.

I would TTF but we have high wind warnings right now thru to this eve. Praying I don't lose internet. Muggy and warm today in SW Ontario. Crazy for mid October. Wind is crazy right now with storm warnings.

Thanks Niner. I swear Jessica was asking for a "drink" and not saying "Eric or Derek." :pullhair: There was no dying declaration from her. She was merely focused on getting relief from the excruciating burning and pain in her mouth and throat by asking for a drink. It makes total sense IMHO. I'll ask again, please, is there anyone local who could contact and pass my notion along to the DA Champion? Or provide me with a direct phone number? The prosecution needs to put the focus on giving some sort of explanation to the jurors to disregard and/or shed light on the whole Eric or Derek assumption. This will be what the defense hangs their hat on in closing arguments and it will have a huge impact on the jurors decision. TIA and MOO.

Sorry to be repeating myself but I can't stress enough how important it is that the Crown tries to clarify or explain away this point.

Multiple people heard her say "Eric did this to me", "Eric set me on fire", "I was set on fire", "Eric did this. He set me on fire", "Black", etc. It is not just the single "Eric" word she has spoken. This theory has no basis.

If Jessica was the target and she was doused with gasoline and a match was thrown on her, she would have been engulfed in flames in seconds.

Was a match found near Jessica's vehicle? I heard a witness say two lighters were found but apparently they're irrelevant.

as i recall Timmy said because they were rusted? Frankly these guys look like the type to carry rusted lighters....maybe it was someone else...the securing and setting perimeters of that crime scene was pretty amateurish.

Swedie tox screening only showed weed in her system. I am going with suffocation as her hyoid bone was intact

I have a question. From the phone records of JC, it shows QT was the Top Contact with 100+ calls, 500+ messages. Why was he not investigated more throoughly for a year until Taiwanese girl's murder?

From which side of the car did J exit? Were the woods she emerged from closest to the driver's or passenger's side of the car?

Thanks to All who gave such thoughtful responds to my theory.:tyou:

Your entire post was worth viewing again. But,I just wanted to offer my explaination on her not changing for birthday trip to Memphis. I believe the call was from the woman in Batesville. I believe the quick trip to M&M was to get money to buy xtra gas,perhaps buy cigarettes & get something to eat. Cleaning the car was a rouse.

I am only assuming that JC thought she could get money from Quinton for gas go to Batesville.Pay Quinton's back money(from previous dealings + gas?) from woman in Batesville.Go home give mom cigarettes & finally talk to KM about leaving for birthday party then dress for trip to Memphis.

I am going out out on a limb here on. As several very sharp posters pointed out KM ignoring calls from JC could have been KM giving Quinton some alone time with Jessica?

Now where I am having some difficulty is he circumstances of Jessica & her car being set fiire unknown to KM & the rest of the Sandbox gang until the next day the 7th.I believe the instant Ali posted the smoldering Kia on FB every Sandbox dirtbag knew exactly what happened.

Never forget ;Auntie Sha Sha knew and told reporter on video at the M&M, 'and that's when it happened.(would need to find link)

Finally the last word in your post creepy. :freakedout:
:cow:

Many had heard about the fire that night shortly after it happened. This video shows QT was in M&Ms that night at 8:59pm while a customer was talking about the car fire. You can see he is listening in on the customer talking about it but doesn't participate in the discussion and walks out very soon after. He told the detective he had heard about JC that night at M&Ms. And knowing what he heard he never attempted to call her to get information or to find out if she was ok. To me that speaks volumes as to his guilt. Here's the video and it starts at around 1:04 into the video. MOO. [video=youtube;QTJPsPIQT2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTJPsPIQT2g[/video]

I have a question. From the phone records of JC, it shows QT was the Top Contact with 100+ calls, 500+ messages. Why was he not investigated more throoughly for a year until Taiwanese girl's murder?

I think they were vetting everyone but focus was on finding an Eric

all i got from LE and Timmy in particular not enough to hold him.....but I think that is an excellent question!!! Investigation as I keep saying very amateur.

Anxious to begin ....what are people expecting state to rest first...then defense with nothing and right to closings?

all i got from LE and Timmy in particular not enough to hold him.....but I think that is an excellent question!!! Investigation as I keep saying very amateur.

and I also think the same should go for Kesha who was with her that day too.

This is discussed in a Feb. 14, 2015 Clarion-Ledger article by Therese Apel, who interviewed JLC's mother.

According to JLC's mother, the 6:48-to-7:13 call was about why JLC was taking so long to return home.
JLC said she was going to clean her car and get something to eat
and then would return home to clean her room.

According to this timeline, the conversation between Lisa and Jessica was much shorter, 76 seconds.

<snipped>

6:48 p.m. &#8212; Chambers makes the last call she will ever make to her mother. The call lasts 76 seconds. Her mother says there was no background noise and no music, which she found unusual, leading her to believe Chambers was with someone.
By Tellis' admission, he and Chambers are together at this point.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...imeline-jessica-chambers-final-day/765820001/

Wow, almost an hour past the planned start time and still on hold. Do you think the DA and defense team may be discussing a plea bargain? I don't think the prosecution has much left to present.

Sorry for not responding to any earlier posts, this has been overwhelming to me. I'll try and get caught up one day.

Clouseau

I wonder if tilting Jessica&#8217;s head back or having her lie on her less burnt side would have made it easier for her to breath.
Tilting her head back would open her nasal passages and throat and allow air to enter.

Trial doesn't start for 8 more minutes. 1 p.m. Central and 2 p.m. EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member