Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the India news reports seemingly having more information than we've been given, it may be possible that the officer told Indian authorities more about their investigations and they passed that information on to Indian reporters. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding of what information was being given to the public about the investigations. I wonder if Maria Guerrero is aware of the Indian news article, so that she could ask Richardson PD about the validity of it.

Sorry, I am trying to catch up rn, which article is this? :tyou:

So once again we have contradictory statements from what he has said and what others say. hmmm While Sherin was tiny and petite she seemed very filled out overall, and looked very healthy.

"The child had no problem at all when she was here, neither in drinking milk or eating," Kumari said.
That orphanage was closed down September 7th

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...rom-nalanda/story-vaboB83baJvGRhf5TOW4PL.html

https://m.rediff.com/news/special/the-child-god-took-away/20171026.htm

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Regarding the India news reports seemingly having more information than we've been given, it may be possible that the officer told Indian authorities more about their investigations and they passed that information on to Indian reporters. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding of what information was being given to the public about the investigations. I wonder if Maria Guerrero is aware of the Indian news article, so that she could ask Richardson PD about the validity of it.
That's what I was thinking, that they shared more with India's LE, and someone with India's LE divulged more to their media.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Where is this coming from? Are there any links to these claims that she knew her husband was taking care of Sherin that night?
Please note the word IF - there aren't links when a person is speculating.

Please note the word IF - there aren't links when a person is speculating.

I don't see any "IFs" in the post I was responding to, which is right above the one you are quoting.

That's what I was thinking, that they shared more with India's LE, and someone with India's LE divulged more to their media.

I don't know if that report is all that accurate.

'A judge gave the couple three more weeks to submit a modified statement of why the child should be returned .'

I thought the 3 weeks was for WM to get an attorney to represent him in the matter.

I don't know if that report is all that accurate.

'A judge gave the couple three more weeks to submit a modified statement of why the child should be returned .'

I thought the 3 weeks was for WM to get an attorney to represent him in the matter.
I agree. But the direct quote from LE is what makes me think it's likely that this part is accurate.

3am milk feeding in the GARAGE? No, Im not buying it.

If her mind wasn't on high alert knowing her husband was up with Sherin, she must not have ever witnessed him being abusive to her.

As far as I can tell, she never claimed she knew her husband was up with Sherin, she just was sleeping.

Sleeping soundly, because she knew her husband would be taking care of Sherin that night.

I don't see any "IFs" in the post I was responding to, which is right above the one you are quoting.

You have to follow the conversation between the 2 of you. There's definitely an IF

Does anyone know if WM address was still living on Sunny side? Online public records I found (if accurate) indicate yes but show 2 other adults living there as well. Has there been any info on this?
https://www.spokeo.com/TX/Richardson/919-Sunningdale

Ignore: Info concerning others living there was incorrect.
Scratch ? if WM lived their. DCAD has him as property owner. But anyone know if there were other adults living in the house as shown on original link posted?

Does anyone know if WM address was still living on Sunny side? Online public records I found (if accurate) indicate yes but show 2 other adults living there as well. Has there been any info on this?
https://www.spokeo.com/TX/Richardson/919-Sunningdale

Spokeo is often inaccurate. I believe l read where it was reported only WM, SM, and the two littles resided there. l will see if l can find it.

Elsa (from Frozen) was smart

Elsa let it go.

Be like Elsa.

I don't know if anyone else saw them (and I won't post them here as they reveal the identity of the child) but the photos of little Sherin and her big sister. It sounds crazy but they kind of look alike. She looks like she was protective and proud of her little sister. I hope there is a more permanent resolve soon for Sherin's sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member