Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ana...Pisces agrees with you :)

Anywho... back to topic.. Sherin :heartbeat:

So..................

Does anyone find it odd that WM claims he took her pulse? Not that it's a difficult thing to do but .......................

I have a question that I may have missed the answer to.

If both of Sherin's parents worked - was there a daytime babysitter who watched the two girls?

Were they taken to a daycare during the day?

If both of Sherin's parents worked - was there a daytime babysitter who watched the two girls?

Have been wondering about that too. If the girls both went to daycare the carers would be able to give good info. about Sherin's eating & drinking while there, or a babysitter.

Good reason not to agree to any more questioning. It's a lose-lose for her.

Yes, it's a lose-lose for her, so it would seem. Sherin has LOST-LOST everything, and not ONE PERSON in that house lifted a leaf, begged the public to help search for her or pleaded for her return in this entire time since she went missing. WHY?

Hi Zen, good to see you here.

I'm not sure on babysitters but The Heights Child Development Center posted that Sherin was a student there.

https://www.facebook.com/theheightscdc/

I keep thinking about Sherin.
And that LE's job and mission is to make sure that whoever is responsible for Sherin's death is held accountable. Their job is to collect evidence, ask questions, and be suspicious.
A parent's job is to protect and take care of their child no matter what. One of Sherin's parents is in jail for a felony. The other parent is publicly silent (with another child in foster care). That parent's attorney is making public statements that are directly contradicting public statements by LE.
LE is saying that parent is not cooperating with their quest to get needed evidence. As a public observer, this is confusing and worrisome. However, I trust that this LE will get to the bottom of what they need to get to. The most important task was accomplished (finding and recovering Sherin). Now that we're not worried about her body being out there some where, I think LE will get to the bottom of this. Just going to take some time for all the pieces to come together. JMO

I still think there may be some cultural issues involved in the mom's attitude toward her husband & what happened to Sherin. Different countries have different cultural values. Heck, even here in the good ol' USA different regions have cultural differences. For instance, I grew up in the south eating okra & having a gun since I was a kid. I think it would be hard to find a person from New England who grew up like I did. Matter of fact, you probably couldn't get someone from New England to touch either of those things with a 10 ft. pole.

Spokeo is often inaccurate. I believe l read where it was reported only WM, SM, and the two littles resided there. l will see if l can find it.

Thanks! I agree. It's a good starting point sometimes lol. I found the S. Joseph. It was her previous address and her name is linked with the other so I am guessing neither actually live there.

3am milk feeding in the GARAGE? No, Im not buying it.

Why would Sherin even need a 3am feeding? She wasn't a premature baby and she looks fine in her pics. & videos. All her calorific intake could of been given throughout the day, with lots of snacks in between meals. And adequate sleep is very important for a young child too.

I still think there may be some cultural issues involved in the mom's attitude toward her husband & what happened to Sherin. Different countries have different cultural values. Heck, even here in the good ol' USA different regions have cultural differences. For instance, I grew up in the south eating okra & having a gun since I was a kid. I think it would be hard to find a person from New England who grew up like I did. Matter of fact, you probably couldn't get someone from New England to touch either of those things with a 10 ft. pole.
Except that we don't really have any idea what her attitude towards her husband is.

And if we look at India's media coverage of this, I'd say that generally they seem to be more overtly outraged by her behavior than our media. So I don't feel like their culture explains any of this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So..................

Does anyone find it odd that WM claims he took her pulse? Not that it's a difficult thing to do but .......................

YES!! This quote almost implies that he continued taking it. ‘Eventually’...does that mean he felt a pulse at some point and just waited for her to die?

“She was coughing and her breathing slowed. Eventually, Wesley Mathews no longer felt a pulse on the child and believed she had died,” the affidavit said.

And how many hours do kids go to pre school for & how often during the week? I'm sure it is very different for a 3 yr. old than a 5 yr. old. I thought i read earlier in this case Sherin only attended the school on Friday's?

Spokeo is often inaccurate. I believe l read where it was reported only WM, SM, and the two littles resided there. l will see if l can find it.
According to this report/ interview from Indian media:
Wesley's grandparents (Sam & Rachel who also goes by Valsamma) lived there/ or visited for awhile.
Some posts on social media with linked photos, showed that there are two driving licenses issued for Sam & Rachel with the same address as WM. Not sure about its credibility.

This lawyer WM has...why on earth would he let his client make such a ridiculous and unbelievable claim to LE? Where was the guidance in that one?

According to this report/ interview from Indian media:
Wesley's grandparents (Sam & Rachel who also goes by Valsamma) lived there/ or visited for awhile.
Some posts on social media with linked photos, showed that there are two driving licenses issued for Sam & Rachel with the same address as WM. Not sure about its credibility.

It's definitely possible that they lived there...or still do. Info is sketchy all around.

It's definitely possible that they lived there...or still do. Info is sketchy all around.

I believe WM's parents were interviewed by India reporters fairly early on when Sherin was still missing. However if they visited often they could have gotten drivers licenses that would require a US address for when they do visit.

YES!! This quote almost implies that he continued taking it. ‘Eventually’...does that mean he felt a pulse at some point and just waited for her to die?

“She was coughing and her breathing slowed. Eventually, Wesley Mathews no longer felt a pulse on the child and believed she had died,” the affidavit said.

That word------'eventually'. Bad bad bad.

I've never heard of a layperson monitoring a pulse before.

It just makes it so much worse knowing there was a nurse in the house. I think that's part of what makes this extra maddening. And we haven't heard that he attempted CPR or anything, which is something I have done even for animals even though I'm no expert. He had an expert right there.

Unless he was unable to wake her. Someone said sedatives were taken from the home. I once slept through a flash flood because I was on muscle relaxers and I didn't hear the phone ring. By the time the neighbors woke us up beating on the door, my outdoor pet bunny had drowned in her fenced habitat.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I believe WM's parents were interviewed by India reporters fairly early on when Sherin was still missing. However if they visited often they could have gotten drivers licenses that would require a US address for when they do visit.

This makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member