Found Deceased UK - Gaia Pope, 19, Swanage, Dorset, 7 Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking more like scattered intentionally to make it look like she took them off while running towards the cliff.

I'm again reminded of GE's weird comment that she could not possibly survive an epileptic fit in this kind of weather. I'm sure he knows she is dead and he said this to paint a picture of her running off upset and disturbed, getting a fit and then being confused and freaked out afterwards, taking off her clothes and jumping or falling from the cliff. Clever and elaborate cover up. jmo

With the searches going on, and helicopters were scouring that area the very next day after she went missing... I cant see anyone risking it

Just throwing this out there. There's a reason why the victim hasn't been named in the linked articles.

attachment.php

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/reporting-restrictions-guide-may-2016-2.pdf

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-16-23-53-47_kindlephoto-52520838.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-11-16-23-53-47_kindlephoto-52520838.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 346
Logically this could still be a tragic accident , but there must be some strong evidence to suggest the E family arent exactly forward with the whole story for one reason or another.

[FONT=&amp]A driver believes his haunting dashcam footage could have captured the last sighting of missing Gaia Pope.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The grainy recording, captured at 11:35pm on the night Gaia vanished last Tuesday, shows a blue car parked at the entrance to the teen's village of Langton Matravers, Dorset, with what appears to be a person leaning into the window.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/final-footage-gaia-pope-before-11535113

see article to watch video

[/FONT]
Dashcam-footage-he-recorded-at-1135pm-on-the-night-Gaia-Pope-vanished-last-Tuesday-shows-a-blue-car.jpg

That's some tall car!
I think it's meant to be someone's legs as they're leaning in the window.

Or it's just a blur and not her at all but it is however a certain someone's car. This would place them at the scene of her clothes being found. It could be a police tactic to ask the media to release this footage in order to make the suspect crack.

I think it's meant to be someone's legs as they're leaning in the window.

Or it's just a blur and not her at all but it is however a certain someone's car. This would place them at the scene of her clothes being found. It could be a police tactic to ask the media to release this footage in order to make the suspect crack.
It looks more like a van to me.

[FONT=&amp]A driver believes his haunting dashcam footage could have captured the last sighting of missing Gaia Pope.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The grainy recording, captured at 11:35pm on the night Gaia vanished last Tuesday, shows a blue car parked at the entrance to the teen's village of Langton Matravers, Dorset, with what appears to be a person leaning into the window.

[/FONT]
Dashcam-footage-he-recorded-at-1135pm-on-the-night-Gaia-Pope-vanished-last-Tuesday-shows-a-blue-car.jpg
That is a haunting site!

MOO

[/FONT]
That headline should read 'awful quality' not 'haunting' ...

Just supposing that it IS Gaia in the video (which I don't think it is) ... it's a 30-40 minute walk from Manor Gardens - and this video was at nearly midnight - and no one else saw her? Where was she for the other 6 hours?

It's a dash mounted camera. They are usually better quality than that! At least the ones I have seenes haunting 'sighting' of teen

MOO

I know, I'm half kidding. I'm a big fan of dashcams but this isn't what they're designed for.

I am really torn, if it weren't for the murder arrests I'd be thinking Gaia ran into the night, got cold / hypothermic / disorientated / had a seizure / had a mental health issue and jumped or fell off the cliff. It will be interesting to see if the charge sticks tomorrow. We have to believe the police know what they're doing, I hope they've not pulled a huge Christopher Jeffries on the whole Elsey family.

I know, I'm half kidding. I'm a big fan of dashcams but this isn't what they're designed for.

I am really torn, if it weren't for the murder arrests I'd be thinking Gaia ran into the night, got cold / hypothermic / disorientated / had a seizure / had a mental health issue and jumped or fell off the cliff. It will be interesting to see if the charge sticks tomorrow. We have to believe the police know what they're doing, I hope they've not pulled a huge Christopher Jeffries on the whole Elsey family.

Absolutely. I have to say I'm now leaning towards Gaia having run up there herself. We have no idea what meds she was on and how new any of were to her regime. Prescription drugs can cause all sorts of bizarre reactions and with the diagnoses we've been given for Gaia, it's likely she was on quite serious prescriptions.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

"Shortly before his son’s arrest, Greg Elsey told the Daily Mail: ‘Paul could not stand Gaia. He wanted nothing to do with her. He said her family were bad news.’

But following the arrest, Mr Elsey said his son barely knew Gaia and would not hurt her"

What kind of person 'bad mouthes' a missing (quite probably dead) teenage girl and her distraught family to any tabloid reporter with a microphone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5091077/My-son-not-stand-Gaia-didn-t-kill-her.html

Absolutely. I have to say I'm now leaning towards Gaia having run up there herself. We have no idea what meds she was on and how new any of were to her regime. Prescription drugs can cause all sorts of bizarre reactions and with the diagnoses we've been given for Gaia, it's likely she was on quite serious prescriptions.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.
If it all happened exactly as Rosemary tells it ... Gaia would have run from Rosemary's home and off where? Rosemary's said that Gaia said she was going to Mm's house (she didnt turn up there) and it would still be light out and yet not 1 single person saw an upset teenage girl with long blonde hair in a Red shirt ANYWHERE ... not a single sighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther