ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the Investigation Discovery (People Magazine Investigates) episode about Deorr Kunz Jr. and was surprised how it was the polar opposite of the Missing 411 program as far as who looks guilty. It's kinda scary how much power MSM has over the public to sway them either way!

BBM
I agree with that sentiment a million times over. I know that I am very susceptible to suggestion, especially when it comes in narrative form and is professionally presented. The "media" uses its expertise to craft a story and present "evidence" to support that particular story. The producers may or may not have an agenda, but every story needs a beginning, middle and end, and every human has a point of view. One truth that I have come to understand is that there is no such thing as actual "objectivity" (the opinion of this human only). In my experience, realizing that truth about myself and human nature at least keeps me aware of that tendency, I guess.

So, in my mind, knowing I'm impressionable is not necessarily a bad thing, and I try to use that trait to my advantage. When presented with any "side" I do try to keep an open mind.

MOO

I just watched the Investigation Discovery (People Magazine Investigates) episode about Deorr Kunz Jr. and was surprised how it was the polar opposite of the Missing 411 program as far as who looks guilty. It's kinda scary how much power MSM has over the public to sway them either way!

Wish I had the cash to watch it. Looks pretty good

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/...ry-explores-disappearance-deorr-kunz-children

http://www.canammissing.com/missing-411--the-movie.html

I believe Rose is talking about another documentary:

IDAHO FALLS — A documentary exploring the disappearance of DeOrr Kunz and four other children is now available.

“Missing 411” examines five American kids who vanished from forests or national parks under similar circumstances over several decades. DeOrr Kunz, an Idaho Falls toddler who vanished while on a camping trip at Lemhi County’s Timber Creek Campground in July 2015, is a prominent focus of the 90 minute documentary.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/...y-explores-disappearance-deorr-kunz-children/

I would like to see it too. It's another opinion of what happened to DeOrr. I know there is a thread here at Websleuths dedicated to mysterious disappearances of people from forests and national parks.

I just saw this on Twitter and thought of little DeOrr! Horrible accident!!!!

[video=twitter;934251810407309317]https://twitter.com/wyffnews4/status/934251810407309317[/video]

I just saw this on Twitter and thought of little DeOrr! Horrible accident!!!!

[video=twitter;934251810407309317]https://twitter.com/wyffnews4/status/934251810407309317[/video]

I don't think that what happened to DeOrr was an accident :( I don't think his parents would have gone to these lengths to cover up a simple accident.

I think they would, (and did) especially if it was their gross negligence led to the accident that caused his death.

I think they would, (and did) especially if it was their gross negligence led to the accident that caused his death.

I agree. And it could well be why they dont tell the truth because they console themselves with the thought it not really their fault since it was (in their minds) accidental. I think he could have wandered off and drowned,....hence the dogs going to rez. Only they actually did find him, dispose of him and call 911. Why not admit it you ask? Because they both are narcissistic selfish liars who dont want anyone to know. Just a theory....not truth. MO

The dog hitting at the reservoir made me think Little Man could have drowned too and that his body never surfaced.

The dog hitting at the reservoir made me think Little Man could have drowned too and that his body never surfaced.

Possibly. I have to wonder though why all the running around pretending to be "lost" in little tiny Leadore for what was it, a couple of hours ? Impossible, IMO. So, what were they really doing all that time ? And, as most here concur, why bother to cover up an accident, if it really was a true accident? Just the extent of their lies and ever changing inconsistent stories alone make them appear to be guilty of a cover up. Possibly negligence, but there's a possibility it was even more than that. JMO

I followed this case for a long time. I gave up when the posts went to cougars and giant eagles taking the baby. Whatever DeOrr's fate was (abduction, accident, murder etc). IMO he will never be found. I suspected the parents from the beginning. It probably was a case of one lied and the other swore to it...JMO

I followed this case for a long time. I gave up when the posts went to cougars and giant eagles taking the baby. Whatever DeOrr's fate was (abduction, accident, murder etc). IMO he will never be found. I suspected the parents from the beginning. It probably was a case of one lied and the other swore to it...JMO

The cougar discussion was ended a long, long time ago, so you have been gone a while!

Wait, I see you’re new here :welcome: to Websleuths!

If murder charges cant be brought against VDK and Jessica Mitchell, what about other charges? Child endangerment, negligence, hinder investigation, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice, or something. Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus