FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/howell-donaldson-seminole-heights-serial-killer-suspect/
According to his Facebook page, Donaldson was born in Charlotte, North Carolina. The page does not appear to have been updated since 2015 when Donaldson says he graduated from St. John’s University in New York. Donaldson says he attained a degree in computer science. At that time, Donaldson says he working at a Finish Line shoe store.
trai-donaldson-st-john1.jpg
St. John’s

In 2011, Donaldson graduated from Alonso High School in Tampa. Donaldson played as a guard for the school’s varsity basketball team, according to Max Preps. Donaldson has a profile at St. John’s basketball webpage, that bio does not say if Donaldson ever played for the school’s team. Donaldson had a separate profile while at St. John’s that explains that he uses the nickname Trai because he is third generation. He adds that he was raised in Tampa. Donaldson concludes by saying, “I love basketball and plan on walking on for St. John’s basketball team.”

3. The Donaldson Family Runs a Hair & Beauty School in Tampa
Facebook/Rosita Donaldson

Interesting to see he was a basketball player. Explains the running ability. imo

The composite that had been released by Tampa PD is amazingly similar to Howell Donaldson's appearance.

The one for the killer of Dontae Lampkims? I completely agree. I imagine he will be charged with his murder as well. The MOs are so similar.

IMO

The one for the killer of Dontae Lampkims? I completely agree. I imagine he will be charged with his murder as well. The MOs are so similar.

IMO

Yes!

So glad he's been arrested. So sad that he seems to have a close family with a family business.

Yes!

So glad he's been arrested. So sad that he seems to have a close family with a family business.

Where did you see that information? Asking for a reason, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...cles/bn9/2017/11/28/tampa_police_investi.html
Tampa Police announce arrest to be made in Seminole Heights case
Last Updated: Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 11:37 PM EST
TAMPA -- 11 p.m. -- Tampa Police announce they are in the process of making an arrest in the Seminole Heights murder cases.
Howell Donaldson III, 24, will face four counts of first degree murder in connection with the investigation.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/semi...st-made-in-seminole-heights-murders/495348497
rbbm.
VIDEO
Tampa police announce arrest of Seminole Heights murder suspect
Speculation of an arrest in the killings quickly spread. A crowd gathered in the parking lot. Police Chief Brian Dugan gave a press conference to quell any excitement of an arrest while also expressing cautious optimism.

Hours later, his feelings were validated.
"When I think I found out there was a gun, and when we looked at his description, it was a little ore than what we really had," he said. "It just felt right. I kinda had a feeling that we were going to get a break."

Investigators are still determining Donaldson's connection to the neighborhood, Dugan said.

"We're not sure why he was in this neighborhood," he said. "We're not aware what he ties are and we don't know what his motive is. But there is a lot more to go."

Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn described the killings as a battle between good and evil.

"Well tonight, goodness has won," he said. "Tonight, in the battle between darkness and light, light has won."
attachment.php

https://giphy.com/gifs/christmas-photo-light-h5dc7nZVelw2I

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 527
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...harges-in-Seminole-Heights-slayings_163084698

Tampa police: Man, 24, will face charges in Seminole Heights slayings
Updated: November 28, 2017 at 11:31 PM
TAMPA — A flurry of developments in the Seminole Heights murders ended Tuesday night as residents had long hoped it would: police said they found the man they believe responsible for killing four people.
Howell Emanuel Donaldson III, 24, will face four counts of first-degree murder, Tampa Police Chief Brian Dugan announced at a news conference at police headquarters.
"I am pleased to announce that tonight we will be making an arrest in the Seminole Heights murder," Dugan said.
The chief cautioned the public that his detectives were still preparing the official paperwork for the arrest. Dugan also would not say if Donaldson had confessed or made any statements to police. There were many details about the investigation that the chief said they could not yet discuss.

Here’s some facts that I’ve been thinking about...HD works or worked at McDonald's. The McDonald’s location is open 24 hours. So work hours could be anytime. The red car is his dad’s. So his dad either gave it to him or he was just borrowing it today and normally uses different transportation. The big question is why the specific small area for the murders. Well, here is a map of the city bus routes. The red dot is McDonald’s. The yellow dot is where he lives. The small pink dots are the murders. Notice bus route 9. Maybe they were committed on way to or from work, especially since it’s a 24 hour location. I am too sleepy to look into it tonight, but I’m curious what times route 9 makes its stops and if he worked shifts on the same night/days of the murders. On a side note, I live in Tampa Bay Area. I feel sad for the parents. They live in a nice area by the bay and own their own business. This must be a terrible shock. 6EC206B9-BE51-42D0-9F3C-FDB9965E6A12.jpeg

I sure hope the tipster gets a reward if one was offered. Thankful for the tipster, lives have been saved.

Here’s some facts that I’ve been thinking about...HD works or worked at McDonald's. The McDonald’s location is open 24 hours. So work hours could be anytime. The red car is his dad’s. So his dad either gave it to him or he was just borrowing it today and normally uses different transportation. The big question is why the specific small area for the murders. Well, here is a map of the city bus routes. The red dot is McDonald’s. The yellow dot is where he lives. The small pink dots are the murders. Notice bus route 9. Maybe they were committed on way to or from work, especially since it’s a 24 hour location. I am too sleepy to look into it tonight, but I’m curious what times route 9 makes its stops and if he worked shifts on the same night/days of the murders. On a side note, I live in Tampa Bay Area. I feel sad for the parents. They live in a nice area by the bay and own their own business. This must be a terrible shock. View attachment 127047

Thanks for this. I was coming to a similar conclusion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Here’s some facts that I’ve been thinking about...HD works or worked at McDonald's. The McDonald’s location is open 24 hours. So work hours could be anytime. The red car is his dad’s. So his dad either gave it to him or he was just borrowing it today and normally uses different transportation. The big question is why the specific small area for the murders. Well, here is a map of the city bus routes. The red dot is McDonald’s. The yellow dot is where he lives. The small pink dots are the murders. Notice bus route 9. Maybe they were committed on way to or from work, especially since it’s a 24 hour location. I am too sleepy to look into it tonight, but I’m curious what times route 9 makes its stops and if he worked shifts on the same night/days of the murders. On a side note, I live in Tampa Bay Area. I feel sad for the parents. They live in a nice area by the bay and own their own business. This must be a terrible shock. View attachment 127047

I cannot even imagine what his parents and siblings are going through. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members