GUILTY FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Could it be that the killer was suffering from some kind of issues and was getting or supposed to get therapy and the parents knew it?

There is the change in personality, loss of job due to abseentism, and then a big gap until the job at Mcdonalds.

He seemed to be a person who was generally liked in his past life, but not liked at Mcdonalds.

There is so little info out there on people who knew him such as in NY and at his different jobs.

If you take all the comments from acquaintances, his poor job history and connect all the dots, I think you'll conclude
that this was a young man who, once out of the home and on his own, went down a path which included street drugs.
The clues are there, IMO. His parents and old friends were not involved with his daily life in NYC. That was 5 1/2-6 yrs.
They didn't see the decline.
Wonder if the sealed criminal records in NYC included possession or selling drugs?
More recent clues- his inability to keep job due to absenteeism. His parents ran a school, did they know he was
possibly spending his nights out on the streets and sleeping til noon at home?
His personality changes- described by basketball players in NYC as "tough, bad language, hostile w/ coaches.
Not the same outgoing, polite young man he was in HS.
Yup, the clues are all there. Someone local knows his habits and drug use.
Any recent girlfriends would know this also.
His parents may stay in denial because this wasn't the son they sent off to college. Who he was when he came back
is a stranger they did not know. His bad habits took over.

According to the reporter in the above video, their attorney would not allow the parents to answer the question,"Did they ever suspect their son was the killer, after seeing the crime scene videos." Interesting.

What if the parents did suspect that was their son in the videos and confronted him about it? Could that be why HD
said he was fleeing? Maybe that question plus his McD. colleagues questioning him, told him he'd better run.

According to the reporter in the above video, their attorney would not allow the parents to answer the question,"Did they ever suspect their son was the killer, after seeing the crime scene videos." Interesting.

What if the parents did suspect that was their son in the videos and confronted him about it? Could that be why HD
said he was fleeing? Maybe that question plus his McD. colleagues questioning him, told him he'd better run.

I doubt they would ever admit to knowing or suspecting. They would be implicating themselves and hanging their son.

I doubt they would ever admit to knowing or suspecting. They would be implicating themselves and hanging their son.

agree with you, but my point was maybe they had already told their attorney of their earlier suspicions and maybe shared
that they had worried about it being him. My opinion only. Otherwise if they were allowed to answer and they had never suspected
the son, they would just say NO. the attorney already knew they had at some time suspected him and shut the question down very quickly.
I agree with other posters, if his co-employees at McD. said it looked like him, surely someone in his family noticed
the resemblance. 4 family members lived in the home and saw him every day.

[video=youtube;7VCuprZBdts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VCuprZBdts[/video]

[video=youtube;9665kkYRFQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9665kkYRFQM[/video]

Parents of accused Seminole Heights killer lawyer up
WFLA News Channel 8

Published on Dec 1, 2017

A different edit of his parents' interviews.

Thinking it through, haphazardly:

It's natural for the perp's parents to want to come out to try to garner sympathy.

They have the means to have sophisticated help in the media process.

The effort seems too aggressive an attempt to broaden or control impressions.

Given that none of the victims families had the benefit of high priced media consultants during the search for the killer, when the perp used fear to control all of Tampa's narrative...

Given that the parents then chose to do a series of interviews, prior to the Tuesday hearing, honed to garner sympathy so they could visit with their son as soon as possible...

Given that sympathy for their devastation does not take away one ounce of culpability from their son.

Could it may play against them in people's minds to seem so enabling?

It seems like pouring salt on open wounds too soon and insensitive to understanding what the victims' families and community may be going through, but I could be wrong?

No competent attorney would EVER allow their client to answer that question---it would open them up to all kinds of legal issues

agree with you, but my point was maybe they had already told their attorney of their earlier suspicions and maybe shared
that they had worried about it being him. My opinion only. Otherwise if they were allowed to answer and they had never suspected
the son, they would just say NO. the attorney already knew they had at some time suspected him and shut the question down very quickly.
I agree with other posters, if his co-employees at McD. said it looked like him, surely someone in his family noticed
the resemblance. 4 family members lived in the home and saw him every day.

I don't think they should answer at all as it is a question that will be asked in court.

Former FBI agent gives profile on Seminole Heights killer
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...gent-gives-profile-on-seminole-heights-killer

And Fox thinks he's angry.

"He is perceiving a pattern on injustices against him. He may have been laid off work, had a girlfriend break up with him.

He feels the world is against him and he is acting out

And in a mystifying way. Fox said there are three unique aspects not typically seen:

"There's no no sexual element. A gun is the weapon of choice and all three people killed were victims of opportunity.

"That is the most extraordinary thing about this case," said Fox.

Howell Donaldson graduated from St. John’s University and majored in Computer Science. He played basketball.

He works at a McDonald's. He feels that he has been screwed over.

This suggests that Howell Donaldson is an injustice collector. Injustice collectors are rarely seen in serial killers, but can occur.

Injustice collectors are characteristics of mass killers and terrorists. Stephen Paddock, Devin Kelley, Omar Mateen, Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza, Eric Harris, Elliot Rodger, and Osama bin Laden are injustice collectors.

Many female killers would be injustice collectors like Gertrude Baniszewski, Betty Broderick, Dora Cisneros, Jodi Arias, and Lori Drew.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...gent-gives-profile-on-seminole-heights-killer

"He is perceiving a pattern on injustices against him. He may have been laid off work, had a girlfriend break up with him.

He feels the world is against him and he is acting out

And in a mystifying way. Fox said there are three unique aspects not typically seen:

"There's no no sexual element. A gun is the weapon of choice and all three people killed were victims of opportunity.

"That is the most extraordinary thing about this case," said Fox.

Howell Donaldson graduated from St. John’s University and majored in Computer Science. He played basketball.

He works at a McDonald's. He feels that he has been screwed over.

This suggests that Howell Donaldson is an injustice collector. Injustice collectors are rarely seen in serial killers, but can occur.

Injustice collectors are characteristics of mass killers and terrorists. Stephen Paddock, Devin Kelley, Omar Mateen, Seung-Hui Cho, Adam Lanza, Eric Harris, Elliot Rodger, and Osama bin Laden are injustice collectors.

Many female killers would be injustice collectors like Gertrude Baniszewski, Betty Broderick, Dora Cisneros, Jodi Arias, and Lori Drew.

They nailed the age range exactly. He is somewhat familiar with the area also.

[video=youtube;9665kkYRFQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9665kkYRFQM[/video]

Parents of accused Seminole Heights killer lawyer up
WFLA News Channel 8

Published on Dec 1, 2017

A different edit of his parents' interviews.

Thinking it through, haphazardly:

It's natural for the perp's parents to want to come out to try to garner sympathy.

They have the means to have sophisticated help in the media process.

The effort seems too aggressive an attempt to broaden or control impressions.

Given that none of the victims families had the benefit of high priced media consultants during the search for the killer, when the perp used fear to control all of Tampa's narrative...

Given that the parents then chose to do a series of interviews, prior to the Tuesday hearing, honed to garner sympathy so they could visit with their son as soon as possible...

Given that sympathy for their devastation does not take away one ounce of culpability from their son.

Could it may play against them in people's minds to seem so enabling?

It seems like pouring salt on open wounds too soon and insensitive to understanding what the victims' families and community may be going through, but I could be wrong?

Personally, I thought the parents' televised interviews were too soon. I understand they love their son and they will stand by their son, but it was too soon to say so publicly. Just my opinion. The victims' families are very angry and yes I agree it was like pouring salt on an open wound to hear the parents speak at this time. Yes, they are victims too, but their son is still alive and his victims are dead. Nothing the parents could say is going to change that fact. Plus throwing God and religion into the mix right now is too soon. The victims were someone's baby too. Again, just my opinion.

The arrest almost felt like a pre-arranged surrender to me. Why did the co-worker choose to look in the bag DH gave her? I know they suspected him of being the Seminole Heights serial killer, but was that the reason she chose to look in the bag and find the gun? She did not know the caliber of the gun used in the murders. Did she think this bag is heavy and what in the world is in this bag? Did he not have time to put the bag in his work locker himself?

And by the co-worker's description, he didn't put up any kind of struggle or argument. He didn't ask what the heck was going on. Why are y'all arresting me? He just accepted it. It just seemed sort of planned to me.

Sorry for rambling. Questions directed at no one in particular.

Personally, I thought the parents' televised interviews were too soon. I understand they love their son and they will stand by their son, but it was too soon to say so publicly. Just my opinion. The victims' families are very angry and yes I agree it was like pouring salt on an open wound to hear the parents speak at this time. Yes, they are victims too, but their son is still alive and his victims are dead. Nothing the parents could say is going to change that fact. Plus throwing God and religion into the mix right now is too soon. The victims were someone's baby too. Again, just my opinion.

Our media focuses way too much on the predators and not enough on the victim's. Strange how the media does that.

That too. I always suspected the serial killer lives in the area.

well, we still don't know all the facts yet. He could have crashed at friend's houses after work, or at a girlfriend's house.
It still seems odd he'd take a bus home from work get off at SH shoot someone then hop back on a bus, but we just don't know yet.

He feels the world is against him and he is acting out.

I bet he thought he was better than his coworkers at McDonalds and that's why he never joined in with the horseplay that the co-worker described. He was angry because he felt a job at McDonalds was beneath him. His family could have been giving him a hard time for working at McDonalds. Maybe not the parents, but the other siblings could have teased him. He certainly didn't tell the friend he ran into that he had lost his job at Universal Medical and was working at McDonalds.

I really feel the profiler is also right about a breakup with a girlfriend too. She could have broken up with him after he lost his job at Universal Medical. Yet, nothing was his fault. He refuses to take responsibility for the direction his life had taken, so he chose to go out and shoot innocent people so he could feel better about himself. That is really messed up.

Our media focuses way too much on the predators and not enough on the victim's. Strange how the media does that.

Sometimes I think it's all about ratings and that is really sad too. I loved the video that spoke to local businesses and how the reporter could feel that the atmosphere was so much lighter. People were getting out and starting to shop again and eat out. It was a really nice story.

I also like the story of the gentleman who has put up a memorial wall for the victims in Seminole Heights. He was getting ready to add the fourth victim, Ronald Felton, to the wall. It is nice to remember them, but there is no way of getting around the fact that there are 4 innocent people who will not be celebrating Christmas this year because of some punk who was angry that his life was not what he thought it should be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420
Back