Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I'm confused. Protective custody from who? POI? In jail.. From the public? The only reason to protect her from the public is because she did something, arrest her.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

No clue. Somebody mentioned it yesterday. But, arrest her is right.

I don't know if there is confirmation, perhaps someone can clear that up. I was under the impression that Kristi stayed home with Mariah.

So far it's speculation that Kristi and Mariah were not there.

The police asked for anyone who had contact with family on sunday night into monday morning to contact them. I think if LE didn't have confirmation that Mariah was alive Sunday they would of asked for a different timeline. Which indicates to me that bio dad is correct that Mariah and mom did attend thanksgiving.

Now, I'm confused. Protective custody from who? POI? In jail.. From the public? The only reason to protect her from the public is because she did something, arrest her.

Protection from the public I would say. I'm sure there are people who want to carry out their own kind of justice.

do we have confirmation that Mariah and KW did not go to EK's family? I had seen speculation, based on one photograph of a family group. thanks in advance

AW said they all went - EK, KKH, the two boys and Mariah - in one of his Nancy Grace interviews. However, some of us are questioning if KKH and Mariah were actually there.

So far it's speculation that Kristi and Mariah were not there.
And it's also speculation that they were there, based on an account of arriving home Sunday night.

Ergo, it's not known where she was on Thanksgiving.

The police asked for anyone who had contact with family on sunday night into monday morning to contact them. I think if LE didn't have confirmation that Mariah was alive Sunday they would of asked for a different timeline. Which indicates to me that bio dad is correct that Mariah and mom did attend thanksgiving.
I think you're right. I live just a few miles from this and sheriff deputies came door to door in my subdivision asking every home owner for identification, where we were Sunday night to Monday morning, asking if we had checked our property and if we saw or heard anything Sunday night.

I've read the rumors as well but nothing has been in MSM so we can't discuss them unfortunately.
Well we're discussing the rumors about where they were on Thanksgiving. That seems to be pure speculation. So what's free game and what's not?

Since we can sleuth and speculate on mom I have a thought that's been ping-ponging around my head.

Apparently EK and the boys went to his parents house for T-Giving without Mariah and KW? Correct?
Earl and the boys didn't return home until around midnight. That means that Kristi and Mariah were alone between T-Giving Thursday and Sunday night.
What if Kristi killed Mariah, either intentionally, accidentally or Mariah got into some sort of stash and OD'd. She panics, doesn't know what to do and just keeps Mariah around until Earl and the boys get home. She puts the boys to sleep, they concoct the timeline and gets Earl to dispose of her body.

Just a thought.

We actually don't know for sure where they were. AW was told by someone that they went with EK to Thanksgiving. But they aren't in the one photo we have seen from that day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well we're discussing the rumors about where they were on Thanksgiving. That seems to be pure speculation. So what's free game and what's not?

If something has appeared in MSM we can discuss it. Thanksgiving has appeared in MSM in the form of the photo from that day and also in the NG interview with the bio dad.

Kristy's current whereabouts have not been reported in MSM, only FB rumors flying around, which are probably speculation in themselves, I don't know, I haven't seen them. We can't discuss those rumors.

Not that I would agree with it but what if LE has already setup some kind of plea deal to have her testify against her boyfriend in a tell all situation. This could have been arranged before they knew where the body was and could be how they found out where she was in the river.

The BF had on a bullet proof vest I believe so I do think its possible this could be the situation for her that they maybe keeping her in protective housing somewhere with the agreement that she will testify in full against the boyfriend.

Just speculating because apparantly she is MIA.

We are discussing what was heard from the Father and the time frame LE used

I don't think we're going to get much information until this goes to trial, unless we get a verified insider join.

How long does it usually take for cases to go to trial? (I know full charges haven't even been laid yet, but assuming they will be shortly)

We were discussing when she posted a meme on FB, not when she put Mariah to bed.

I do remember her saying she gave her dinner around 6 and put her to bed, but checked on her at 11.

Oh. Sorry.

I don't have any MSM source that states for a fact whether or not Mariah and KW were at the thanksgiving event at EK's parents place. A lot of people have suspected Mariah and KW were not there due to them not being in 'that' photo, but I wouldn't take that as evidence.

I agree with your other comment that even if Mariah was alive when that series of daily postings of the picture happened it could have been that Mariah had facial bruising or something that made KW want to post some nice pictures to make it seem like everything was fine.

ETA, it was the Kentucky family Thanksgiving that they didn't end up getting to...which I got the impression from KW's FB was vaguely planned, but they didn't go there, they ended up going to EK's family in NC.
Exactly. I believe the plan was to go to KY, all 5. But something happened that they changed their plans and went to PIO's family instead, just 3 of them.

What if you were raised in an abusive family and then entered into an abusive relationship when you got older. You were with someone who was abusing you constantly to the point that you were brainwashed into thinking that losing that person meant losing "you", who you are. Like, you need the relationship to validate who you are as a person. I've never experienced that kind of abuse, but the fact that things like this happen, where people put the abuser above children happen all the time, point to it's truth/reality.

Then say you are at that intersection, or tiger cage, or lightning storm, or whatever scenario you want to propose. Your SO tells you to let go of your child's hand and, because of the years of abuse and the fact that you think that losing that relationship means losing who you are, you let go. Is it your fault still?

yep its her fault

Respectfully, Tricia shut this thread down once when the topic veered off into general domestic violence and abuse. Please, let's not let it happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$