Found Deceased NC - Mariah Woods, 3, Onslow County, 27 Nov 2017 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up.

Many years ago in another state I had a friend and when I went over to their house one day there was this new person staying with them. I asked them who this person was and they would not tell me at first.

It was very strange and after much prying on my friend he finally gave in and told me his family was being paid to house this person. It turned out that his family had signed up on a volunteer list to house protected witnesses. The person was a protected witness in a robbery murder incident.

I bring this up wondering if maybe she has been relocated by LE to some protective housing if she has agreed to testify against the BF.

This would explain the 2nd funeral/visitation that was set up for her. I've never seen that done. If she shows up, like she did at the trailer, with LE in tow, then I'll bet you're right. I hope against hope that she's not struck some sort of immunity deal.

There's a lot of disturbing information in those documents. Including allegations about the social worker's child "being caught" with the older son. I don't know what to think anymore. It says LE was involved after the social worker tried to resolve it with KW for 2 months? First picture of the red notepad. http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/local...s-sexually-abused-by-moms-boyfriend/496965834

Very bizarre stuff.

Read it again. In regards to the SA:
AW states ‘I had to tell the social worker threw (sp) her friend that her child was caught with ****’

SA by the child of the DSS SOCIAL WORKER. Social workers name is further down the page.

OMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get this. Why would a social worker's child be anywhere near a client? Why would a social worker be hanging out with clients and their families?

That isn’t pertinent to the charges Kimrey is facing regarding Mariah. Let it go already. These children are victims. You don’t need to speculate about the details of the alleged incident.

Yeah. I think you're right. It's all too lurid. No wonder my stomach has been sick for days.

I used drugs for close to 20 years. A month from today will mark 7 years clean. I really don't think those are drugs in that pic. All (& trust me there were many) users I've known over the years kept a "kit", usually a tray or mirrored tray if they were snorters, or a bag if they were shooting. I've seen people lay out a line on the corner of a table, but that's exceedingly rare, & in most cases would be because they were a guest sharing dope with people who lived there who didn't have a tray. Even in that case, most people would've gotten a plate, not just used corner of the table. Add to all this, if they had been laying out lines on the corner of the table, there wouldn't have been any visual evidence left. No crumbs, lol.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

BBM
Agreed...

I can't tell for sure, but, it does look as if that's what that is, and there's also, what appears to be, some residue on the other table (the one with the sipper cup... and the fan sitting on top). Could be something else, but, if it is what it looks like, and that's posted up on her FB, I mean, geeze, it's right out there. Just blatant, like, we have zero cares to give (to put it mildly).

I see zero evidence of lines on any table. Just reflection of the light of the camera. No one would do lines on the edge like that anyway.

Gosh why would anyone expose their kids to information about Mariah or this case at all? Unless they know her and can't help be exposed.

That is just not true. He could have discussed this with his Case Worker and the District Attorney. No charge to him for either of these. The public pays the District Attorney.

Nope. False. There is no case worker when the CPS case closes. He was fighting in family court when she stopped letting him see the kids. There was no case worker.

Second, it's a dream world in which the DA gives a damn about a custody case and would ever talk to one of the countless thousands embroiled in never ending custody battles.

I'm shocked anyone thinks we can just walk in and get an audience with the DA to discuss our personal, civil court issues.

That's just not how any of this works.

In our opinions there isn't. But they don't think like we do! JMO

Oh there have been several posts doing just that. Excusing what happened to Mariah. Basically, mama couldn't help invite some disgusting creep into her home with her helpless children and then allow them to be beat with belts by him and God knows what else. She was too much of a victim to protect her kids.

Very bizarre stuff.

I don't get this. Why would a social worker's child be anywhere near a client? Why would a social worker be hanging out with clients and their families?

Hi Gitana1 - This ^^ So weird ! And the rest is sad bizarre and a horrific story unfolding

Man accused of moving the body of 3-year-old Mariah Woods held on $1 million bail
By M.L. NESTEL
Dec 4, 2017

Earl Kimrey, the man charged with withholding information from North Carolina investigators who were searching for 3-year-old Mariah Woods, appeared before a North Carolina judge on Monday. Mariah was found dead over the weekend in a creek after an extensive search that included FBI officials.

Kimrey, the 32-year-old live-in boyfriend of Mariah's mother, Kristy Woods, answered all of the judge's questions and was held in the Onslow County Detention Center on $1 million bail. His next court appearance is Dec. 18.

Documents: Missing toddler sexually abused

The document lists several acts of abuse, including accusing Adolphus Earl Kimrey of hitting the boys with a belt and one of them in the face, causing a nosebleed, and sexual abuse against 3-year-old Mariah.

One of the brothers said Kristy Woods, the children’s mother, knew of the sexual abuse and that she allegedly “failed to protect the juveniles from exposure to sexual abuse,” according to the document.

YouTube Video

As per Tricia the mother is no longer considered a victim and we are allowing discussion of the YouTube video. "The tooth paste is out of the tube" so to speak.

That being said, NO name calling or descriptive posts wishing her the torture chamber or along those lines. Websleuths does not roll like that. PERIOD.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this.

(Hi, M25 checking in for night duty (that's what our Late Great Foxfire used to call me lol); I am behind and catching up ....I'm getting an error on the youtube video, anyone else? Thanks in advance. Sorry if this has been discussed.)

Custody issues like this get pushed down to the bottom of the pile because it is hard to enforce in certain circumstances. Sad but true.

No. Custody issues don't make the pile at all. Child custody matters (unless they involve warrants or criminal charges) are civil matters. LE doesn't deal with them pretty much at all. DA's deal with criminal issues. Not civil ones.

(Hi gitana1:wave: Glad you are here, trying to keep up! )

(Eta: Where did everyone go? Suddenly only a handful of posters here it seems, comparatively speaking...it is late though and it has been an intense time to say the least. Mariah has been found and a shut bag is behind bars. This is good at least.

Any word on COD???

Oh there have been several posts doing just that. Excusing what happened to Mariah. Basically, mama couldn't help invite some disgusting creep into her home with her helpless children and then allow them to be beat with belts by him and God knows what else. She was too much of a victim to protect her kids.
Shes no victim. She is a disgrace.
She signed herself and her kids up for this.
When will she be arrested?

The issue in this case is child abuse, not child custody. And police did get involved in the first incident as well as CPS. So I'm betting the DA DID get involved but it was in Juvenile Court where cases aren't public.

Still, no. CPS cases do not involve the DA. Those are not criminal cases. They involve the juvenile dependency court. Not criminal court. So the DA was not involved. Just not at all.

I'm beyond disgusted.... why would they place these boys with the maternal grandma? I'm sure KW will have access to them. In this case these boys need to be in a safe environment with no maternal family members.
I know of a case where the mom is a drug user and neglected her children. Her half sister took custody of the girls through CPS. The mother was not to be around them but they let her come over there anyway.
Any idea why the boys were not placed with their father? Seems unfair.

(Hi gitana1:wave: Glad you are here, trying to keep up! )

(Eta: Where did everyone go? Suddenly only a handful of posters here it seems, comparatively speaking...it is late though and it has been an intense time to say the least. Mariah has been found and a shut bag is behind bars. This is good at least.

Any word on COD???

Sleeping! As I should be!!

Any idea why the boys were not placed with their father? Seems unfair.

I can't get my head around this bit either ? I did scroll through a lot of today's thread so may have missed something but I find this so odd ! I'm not from US so I may be missing a rule somewhere

It was on a thread feels like last year but an earlier thread. I wouldn't know where to start looking. Did you post it? Someone did, anyway, the faces were all whited out.

I posted it several times , but, it has been deleted

or she simply HAD to have a man.

(Lame....)

(Eta: C'mon Women! You/ We are stronger than that!!)

Kids=#1, #2
Woman/Mother/Goddess/Self=#1, #2 (as well)
Man=bottom of the totem pole as related to the above equation, jmo. (That's great if you have a partner bla bla, ykwim, gotta love Yourself and your Child first, moo.)

Love yourself, Love others....that's all I've got right now.
(Eta: woo-hoo I've come a long way in 5 years for real!)

"Teach, your children well...."
(Good song, right up there with "Age of Aquarius"...and "C'mon people now, smile on your brother..."
Gotta admit though hard to smile on EK right now...)

I don't want to end up living in hate and anger :(

Little Mariah, help teach us Love, Patience and Understanding.... :heartbeat:

(Is it just me, or does my post resemble the posting style of CARIIS tonight :heart: )

I totally agree, but why say she was last seen in her underwear? Why would they even make something up like that?
(Re lies about clothing on Mariah)

They thought she would never be found. I believe that would have been their intention, or they could have just left her somewhere she would be found more or less immediately. They certainly didn't seem to care about her being recovered quickly so that she could be laid to rest. That is why I am shocked there is going to be a designated funeral service (or is it a visitation?) for the mother.

This was an attempt to forever hide cause of death or trace evidence, leave her to decompose.

So clothing to me suggests that either she was disposed of wearing whatever she had been wearing when she was killed, or she was dressed for her 'burial in the water'. The clothing will tell a story.

It seems unlikely that saying she was found clothed would refer only to a pair of underpants.

(Re lies about clothing on Mariah)

They thought she would never be found. I believe that would have been their intention, or they could have just left her somewhere she would be found more or less immediately. They certainly didn't seem to care about her being recovered quickly so that she could be laid to rest. That is why I am shocked there is going to be a designated funeral service (or is it a visitation?) for the mother.

This was an attempt to forever hide cause of death or trace evidence, leave her to decompose.

So clothing to me suggests that either she was disposed of wearing whatever she had been wearing when she was killed, or she was dressed for her 'burial in the water'. The clothing will tell a story.

It seems unlikely that saying she was found clothed would refer only to a pair of underpants.
I think that they thought of putting the pjs on the floor might lead police to think that she had been abducted by a sexual predator.

So. They shared custody amicably until dad dared have an issue w the way mom did things. Sounds so familiar

I read something in those documents that made me think things turned when he got a girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonAnne