Laura Babcock Murder Trial 12.12.17 - Final Charge - *Verdict Watch*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ended up bringing coffee and donuts for LB's parents. They invited me in to sit with their family and friends and we all had lunch together. They are such incredible people. It honestly was an experience that has been life changing, to spend time with her family. CB is so funny and just, I don't know. There aren't words to describe. So I'll just put a smiley face here. :)

Thank you so very much for sharing this with us. Such a lovely kindness you brought to their day, and such a heartwarming time spent together. Amazing people ... each one of you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dungey was just sitting beside me talking to a reporter unofficially and he said he thinks there won't be a verdict until Saturday. He said he is going to go take a nap right now. Ridiculousness.

I have had several discussions also with a (now retired) Kingston Pen guard, who, over the years, got to know Clifford Olson better than he wanted to. He said the same thing - CO was a snivelling, self-centred, whining, complaining coward. It seems that character attribute is common in people of the serial killer mindset. Most prisoners are hard, many are rough, quite a few are quiet, many are tough, but some are just simply disgusting , and DM flies that flag.

I have a friend who is a correctional officer where both MS and DM are currently housed, so he talks to them occasionally and has told me about some of the situations that he has encountered them whining to him for various reasons.

I have had several discussions also with a (now retired) Kingston Pen guard, who, over the years, got to know Clifford Olson better than he wanted to. He said the same thing - CO was a snivelling, self-centred, whining, complaining coward. It seems that character attribute is common in people of the serial killer mindset. Most prisoners are hard, many are rough, quite a few are quiet, many are tough, but some are just simply disgusting , and DM flies that flag.

My friend also worked near Clifford Olsen. He was obsessed with telling her about his book, how she should read it, how he wanted to know her thoughts on it, and he would go on and on and on about it and she just hated that man so so much.

DM said in his interview they wanted him into protection, but he wouldn't sign the form. In jail, that is basically the most coward move you can make - signing into protection - so they placed him into segregation. So he would be with the other losers like him, basically wimpy guys who are bad people, too weak to defend themselves, but not totally alone and separated like child molesters normally are.

How low will DM stoop to delay the verdict? He knows he is going down.

Yeah, I don't think he should be speaking to "unfair attacks".

A completely delusional, narcissistic, . I don't know what else to say.

Hell hath no fury like a narcissist scorned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently during the trial DM complained to the judge that he needs time outside for vitamin D and the lack of vitamin D has effected him and his thought processes, or something like that. Code responded with saying there are pills for vitamin D that he can buy at commissary.

Justice Code must be so ready to be done with this circus.

I have a friend who is a correctional officer where both MS and DM are currently housed, so he talks to them occasionally and has told me about some of the situations that he has encountered them whining to him for various reasons.
Anything specific you can remember? Are they both in general population? Thanks!

My friend also worked near Clifford Olsen. He was obsessed with telling her about his book, how she should read it, how he wanted to know her thoughts on it, and he would go on and on and on about it and she just hated that man so so much.

DM said in his interview they wanted him into protection, but he wouldn't sign the form. In jail, that is basically the most coward move you can make - signing into protection - so they placed him into segregation. So he would be with the other losers like him, basically wimpy guys who are bad people, too weak to defend themselves, but not totally alone and separated like child molesters normally are.
Hmmmm. What's the difference between segregation and protective custody again?

One is completely alone, I think only out an hr a day. Shower once a week. No TV. The other is alone but in a hall with several others. They get a few hours out a day with others (I think). Shower every day.

PC they have to sign, that they agree to go into it also.

Hmmmm. What's the difference between segregation and protective custody again?

Super, just sent some feedback on that.

Well... an update
This morning, a bunch of us requested that Google make some edits to the "Canadian Aircraft Pilot" description.
Further, I also requested that Google remove Tim Bosma's picture from the Dellen Millard stub as I found that offensive, given that Dellen Millard murdered Tim.

As of 15:00, Tim Bosma's picture no longer appears with the Dellen Millard stub. So things seem to be happening... WOOT!

Soon, it should read "Convicted Murderer"

Anything specific you can remember? Are they both in general population? Thanks!

MS is in segregation and DM is in general pop. But DM has obviously been preparing for trial, so he was spending a lot of his time reviewing disclosures/preparing for the trial.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want to hear some additional details.

Well... an update
This morning, a bunch of us requested that Google make some edits to the "Canadian Aircraft Pilot" description.
Further, I also requested that Google remove Tim Bosma's picture from the Dellen Millard stub as I found that offensive, given that Dellen Millard murdered Tim.

As of 15:00, Tim Bosma's picture no longer appears with the Dellen Millard stub. So things seem to be happening... WOOT!

Soon, it should read "Convicted Murderer"

Thank you for doing that!

MS is in segregation and DM is in general pop. But DM has obviously been preparing for trial, so he was spending a lot of his time reviewing disclosures/preparing for the trial.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want to hear some additional details.
I tried but private messages don't work for me on tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

Super interesting- thank you!

I'd love to pick the brain of someone on the inside of Canada's most notorious prisons. I bet there are a slew of personality traits or characteristics that most of these folks have in common. I wonder what MS and DM are actually like though, where they are being held. How do they act? what do they do? Are they currently in segregation/solitary or not (I've heard conflicting theories)? Have there been any incidents involving either of them (both of them)? Etc... I let curiosity get the best of me sometimes.

I am not sure if I am allowed to say this on here or not but I know one of the bailiffs at the University Avenue courthouse who said that he finds DM peculiar and unnerving (not breaking eye contact). He has come across a lot of alleged criminals and DM gives him the creeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for doing that!

If you Google "Dellen Millard" the stub shows on the right side of the screen. Below it is a "feedback" link.
When you click on that, the stub has a bunch of individual fields that you can click on and request a correction.

The "Canadian Aircraft Pilot" field - we have been asking them to correct to "Convicted Murderer", let's get the truth out.

Jump in and help - crowd-sourced correction - there is strength in numbers!!!

(If you do the same for Paul Bernardo, it says "Canadian Serial Killer". DM deserves no less....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant