LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

Wherever you are, Shane, happy Sunday.
I really wish, if not done already, that someone contact and interview his former girlfriend. I can't help but think she may have been a point of contact for him. Even if it's a slight possibility.

Nowhere has she been mentioned other than he had lived with her prior to moving back to New Orleans.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I really wish, if not done already, that someone contact and interview his former girlfriend. I can't help but think she may have been a point of contact for him. Even if it's a slight possibility.

Nowhere has she been mentioned other than he had lived with her prior to moving back to New Orleans.

I have not asked directly, but I am betting they contacted everyone they could think of. I am also betting that she knows he is missing and would have said something if she ever heard from him. They went to really random places and talked to every homeless person they could talk to, so I feel confident she was talked to, as someone close to him. But, if I get a chance to ask Kenny, I will. I really bet she knows, though. Between the Facebook page and his brother being so close in age and in the same circles, I think he reached out to friends.

I have not asked directly, but I am betting they contacted everyone they could think of. I am also betting that she knows he is missing and would have said something if she ever heard from him. They went to really random places and talked to every homeless person they could talk to, so I feel confident she was talked to, as someone close to him. But, if I get a chance to ask Kenny, I will. I really bet she knows, though. Between the Facebook page and his brother being so close in age and in the same circles, I think he reached out to friends.
Thank you. It would put my mind at rest. I'd just like to know what she said had she been asked.

I'm sure Shane's family has a rough time over the holidays without him.

Was wondering if you had a chance to speak w/ Shane's family re the girlfriend?

Was wondering if you had a chance to speak w/ Shane's family re the girlfriend?

No, I didnt. I will try to remember to ask him tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No, I didnt. I will try to remember to ask him tomorrow

Did you have an opportunity to ask?
If I could, I'd ask the ex girlfriend myself. I can't help but think she
may have some insight into Shane's
thought process.

Did you have an opportunity to ask?
If I could, I'd ask the ex girlfriend myself. I can't help but think she
may have some insight into Shane's
thought process.

He said they contacted her as well as his ex-wife. Neither had anything helpful :(

He said they contacted her as well as his ex-wife. Neither had anything helpful :(

Well doggone it. I didn't know he had an ex wife. Thank you so much for asking.

I'm wondering about the river again.

Well doggone it. I didn't know he had an ex wife. Thank you so much for asking.

I'm wondering about the river again.

My thing with the river is.... didn't his phone ping for a couple of days? That wouldn't happen if he was in the water. I could be wrong about that detail. So many years of details now! So sad.

Did he have children?

I rode down the road a few weeks ago for the first time. It was a very strange feeling. I didn't realize what road we were on until I saw the sign. I also didn't realize that there is a neighborhood in walking distance from where he went missing.

I rode down the road a few weeks ago for the first time. It was a very strange feeling. I didn't realize what road we were on until I saw the sign. I also didn't realize that there is a neighborhood in walking distance from where he went missing.
Is it easy to walk to the Mississippi River from there? How far is the water from the land. In other words, if someone fell in, would it be difficult to get back out? Is the current fast?

Missing men who have been drinking often times end up in the water. As it was explained in a post, men will typically urinate into water and they fall over and into the water in the process.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Is it easy to walk to the Mississippi River from there? How far is the water from the land. In other words, if someone fell in, would it be difficult to get back out? Is the current fast?

Missing men who have been drinking often times end up in the water. As it was explained in a post, men will typically urinate into water and they fall over and into the water in the process.

BBM

No it is not that easy to walk to the river from there, and you cannot see the river.
There is a embankment (dike) and there are trees. He needn't have gone to the river to urinate.

Pictures of the location on FB Help find Shane Fell:

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindSh....1516052206./1137952469600763/?type=3&theater

BBM

No it is not that easy to walk to the river from there, and you cannot see the river.
There is a embankment (dike) and there are trees. He needn't have gone to the river to urinate.

Pictures of the location on FB Help find Shane Fell:

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindSh....1516052206./1137952469600763/?type=3&theater
Did anyone search on the other side of the chained link fence? Tons of pipes there. And the barracks (?) .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back