Found Alive OR - Heather Mounce Davison, 37, Dallas, 12 Aug 2017

What makes you think so?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I hope your right!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Makes things mentioned off site a bit more believable. I do believe that we haven't heard the end of this one...but then I thought that about papini so what do I know lol

BBM

I wouldn't worry about that IMO. Agencies are there to help people who need help. They don't have the authority to decide how urgent the need is based on whether they think a story is true or not. How could they make that kind of judgement with any accuracy? Besides, even when people have gotten themselves into a bad situation due to their own obvious negligence, agencies view their work as good training. It's what they do, and I'm sure they will continue doing it, because the desire to help someone overrides potential cynicism.

You're probably right. It's just frustrating to me sometimes when tons of resources seem to be spent on a falsified case. We'll see if she truly was not missing & in danger.

I'd really love to know more about what *really* happened in this case, as well as the outcome of some work-related "suspicions."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esp. considering the page is gone now

It's still there just secret group now. A friend of mine is a member. This case is definitely not what it seemed. Info should be out eventually.

I think LadyL was referring to the LinkedIn page I posted with education and employment history. It's been taken down, so the veracity can't be checked.

I thought we would hear some more of this story by now.

Can’t say I’m shocked at that news ..

Very fast divorce! They had no kids together and she waived off further Appearance and Consent to Entry of Judgment all in 3 days. She knew her goose was cooked since mid August! She was the respondent in this case. Its all online in the link I provided.

Glad you found it, but I’m not getting there. It takes me to a “smart search” button and her name brings up other cases by that name with a middle name “S”, but nothing about a divorce. Guess I’m doing something wrong.

Click on the first Heather Davison. It should be on the top of the list for results

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1
Back