Found Alive TX - Courtney Roland, 29, Houston, 6 Jan 2018

I saw traffic of the area after Harvey...wonder if it has slowed down....

Monday morning, should be busy in the am.

Indeed. We have seen many mental breakdowns here on WS...

Its so hard to work through what we are hearing....if she has indeed suffered some mental breakdown her reports of been followed could be a result of symptoms i.e. paranoia, delusions. I can't get a feel either way right now - hoping she is okay whatever has happened.

I thought I read texas equusearch was assisting . Would make sense if car was found .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please elaborate, curious, tia.

If her personal items were scattered outside her vehicle I would be more inclined to presume abduction. Not that inside or outside the vehicle would be definitive (as she could have been abducted from her vehicle and left items in there), but if it comes out that they were outside her vehicle I would be very worried.

I thought I read texas equusearch was assisting . Would make sense if car was found .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen that yet, I know they were busy today searching for Cheryl Hall in Huntsville...

I wonder if BP would be willing to join us here as a VI.

(I'm not on twitter though, hint, hint...)

I would also like to know her demeanour when she was seen across the street from the galleria - did she appear distressed, looking around, confused? It's interesting that there are apparently conflicting reports about whether she was alone or not. Given they are so confident of the eyewitness reports that it was her, I wonder what has resulted in the conflict about whether she was alone. Was someone walking close behind her rather than beside her?

I would also like to know her demeanour when she was seen across the street from the galleria - did she appear distressed, looking around, confused? It's interesting that there are apparently conflicting reports about whether she was alone or not. Given they are so confident of the eyewitness reports that it was her, I wonder what has resulted in the conflict about whether she was alone. Was someone walking close behind her rather than beside her?

Jumping off your post, it would be quite risky for a perp to dump her vehicle and items in such a public area. With her in tow, at that.

Al though we have seen many shopping mall area vehicle dumps.

Could this be a Taleka Patrick type situation? Or Kayelin Louder? Or Elisa Lam (supposedly, moo)... Extreme breakdown?

I wonder when the last time was that the roommate saw her, and how she was acting at the time. I think it's possible her roommate wasn't home over the weekend, maybe that's why she texted her and didn't just go inside when she was having issues with being followed? I know my roommate often spends the weekends at her boyfriend's place.

This leaves me feeling really queasy, I hope she's found safely. The car break in, the being followed, etc., I just hope she didn't have a stalker.

Jumping off your post, it would be quite risky for a perp to dump her vehicle and items in such a public area. With her in tow, at that.

Al though we have seen many shopping mall area vehicle dumps.

If she was attacked/abducted getting out of her vehicle and they were lying on the ground beside her car maybe? Not so much dumping or scattering them around.

I wonder when the last time was that the roommate saw her, and how she was acting at the time. I think it's possible her roommate wasn't home over the weekend, maybe that's why she texted her and didn't just go inside when she was having issues with being followed? I know my roommate often spends the weekends at her boyfriend's place.

This leaves me feeling really queasy, I hope she's found safely. The car break in, the being followed, etc., I just hope she didn't have a stalker.

I would like to see her roommate also join here as a VI, if Courtney is not found safely the morning.

The good news is 5:45 is not that long ago so they are closer on her trail then if she was last known to be alive last night!

So, according to BP, she was alive at 5:45 pm earlier today (Sunday, well, now yesterday).

This is good news.

If she was attacked/abducted getting out of her vehicle and they were lying on the ground beside her car maybe? Not so much dumping or scattering them around.

This is what concerns me, that BP said they were not all found exactly in the same place.

Looking for quote.

Eta /qmfr:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Perroni247/status/950273947458818048

"Replying to @Perroni247 and @CourtneyRivals

So her items(car, wallet, phone) were found abandoned in the area she was spotted?

Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
48m

Not all in the same place but yes. Nothing taken"

This is what concerns me, that BP said they were not all found exactly in the same place.

Looking for quote.

Eta /qmfr:

So they must have been quite visible i.e. not disposed in a rubbish bin if they found them fast? I can't get my head around this - that eyewitness sighting is so important right now to get a grasp on what's happened.

So they must have been quite visible i.e. not disposed in a rubbish bin if they found them fast? I can't get my head around this - that eyewitness sighting is so important right now to get a grasp on what's happened.

Normally, I would take the eyewitness sighting with a grain of salt from my experience here (and Oprah"s experiment a long time ago lol), but considering her car and items were supposedly found near the sighting...

Looking for quote

Eta / same quote as above:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Perroni247/status/950273947458818048

"Replying to @Perroni247 and @CourtneyRivals

So her items(car, wallet, phone) were found abandoned in the area she was spotted?

Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
48m

Not all in the same place but yes. Nothing taken"

Eta: so if "nothing taken", not a robbery...

"Brian Perroni, a former colleague of Roland, tweeted early Monday that her car, purse, wallet and phone were found in the Houston Galleria area and that Roland was last spotted at around 5:45 p.m. Sunday.

Brian Perroni
✔@Perroni247

The latest on @CourtneyRivals Courtney Roland 1:50 am

Car, purse, wallet, phone all found in Houston Galleria area. She’s still likely in camo fleece and orange Remington. Was seen as late as 5:45 Sunday afternoon

12:52 AM - Jan 8, 2018"

Texas A&M football reporter vanishes after covering football camp
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/0...er-vanishes-after-covering-football-camp.html

"Brian Perroni, a recruiting insider for 247Sports, tweeted that Roland was spotted on Sunday afternoon in the Houston Galleria area, wearing an orange Remington hat and a camo fleece.

Perroni has not provided any more information as he said that he doesn’t want to compromise the mission. He is reported to be with the Roland family as this story develops."

Who Is Courtney Roland? Texas A&M Rivals Reporter
https://coed.com/2018/01/08/courtne...ivals-reporter-texas-a-m-about-info-facebook/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back