Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Re the tumbler acct... that whole "adamant about not using drugs" seems to have fallen away now too IMO.... marijuana at least.

Parents, please, know that your kids love you... and they sometimes hide things from you... because they love you and want you to love them too.

What happened to the thread? I can't seem to go from page 88 to page 89!!!!!! Help. I want to stay up to date!

The Tumblr definitely shows that Blaze had great sense of humor, but to dispute what was said on thread 2, I don't think it shows that he was hardcore into drugs or alcohol. I think posting that poppers meme is more indicative of gay Tumblr humor than Blaze's actual activities--I think it was ironic. The only proof I could find on there of him drinking is a pic of him and a champagne bottle.

The Tumblr definitely shows that Blaze had great sense of humor, but to dispute what was said on thread 2, I don't think it shows that he was hardcore into drugs or alcohol. I think posting that poppers meme is more indicative of gay Tumblr humor than Blaze's actual activities--I think it was ironic. The only proof I could find on there of him drinking is a pic of him and a champagne bottle.

I agree re the poppers.

But also... the account name is 420... cough...

It really makes no difference if he was gay or not...no reason to take the life of another. MOO

He definitely could have been into weed, but to be honest the fact that his name is Blaze means that he probably heard a LOT of "420 blaze it" name jokes and sort of ran with it as his Tumblr name.

He definitely could have been into weed, but to be honest the fact that his name is Blaze means that he probably heard a LOT of "420 blaze it" name jokes and sort of ran with it as his Tumblr name.
This makes sense to me.

Wondering if he was put into a drain ditch like Sherin Mathews? And all the rain caused his body to be moved? They LE said in the press conference that the rain helped find him. Sooooo....

I read the press release as he was found in Foothill Ranch Park. There IS a Foothill Ranch Community Park very close to Borrego.

I walked the park today, it is not closed, there is no police tape. I walked the whole perimeter of the park and found where I believe he was discovered. There is a large drainage pipe. It is vertical in the ground, the grate over the top was removed and the area all around it was completely trampled by footprints (I assume law enforcements). It is the only area of the park to have noticeable footprints after the rain. The pipe is a couple of feet in diameter. This would explain why the rain played a roll. The pipe can not be seen from any well traveled part of the park. It can not be seen from google maps. It also explains how they got the body out with no one noticing. They could pull a van up onto the playground and walk up the path to the school from the park.

I walked the park today, it is not closed, there is no police tape. I walked the whole perimeter of the park and found where I believe he was discovered. There is a large drainage pipe. It is vertical in the ground, the grate over the top was removed and the area all around it was completely trampled by footprints (I assume law enforcements). It is the only area of the park to have noticeable footprints after the rain. The pipe is a couple of feet in diameter. This would explain why the rain played a roll. The pipe can not be seen from any well traveled part of the park. It can not be seen from google maps. It also explains how they got the body out with no one noticing. They could pull a van up onto the playground and walk up the path to the school from the park.
Can you give perspective as to where that is exactly? Maybe use the map that was posted earlier?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thank you, SoCalRes. I know that was difficult.

So he could have been in the drainage pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven